Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour (4014 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / East African Tour 2021. Rwanda, Ugandan & Kenyan / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by samorobo: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
emmybernard:
Who's going to Ghana this December?

Hahaha you want all the potholed in Ghana to destroy your waist abi.

Now let me sit and watch west African truth hater come for my head grin grin they know themselves
Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by emmybernard(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol �� I want my waist to be massage by the road ahahaha
samorobo:

Hahaha you want all the potholed in Ghana to destroy your waist abi.

Now let me sit and watch west African truth hater come for my head grin grin they know themselves
Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by Mayomiwaa: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Your piece is so refreshing to read. Thank you for sharing.
My friends and I are planning on touring west African countries like you did later this year and I will be doing the planning. I'd like to get information on tourist centres we can visit during the trip, the total cost we should be looking at budgeting for the trip. I'll really appreciate your response.
You can also reach me via my email @ mayowaolaleyeo@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by gentlebullet(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mayomiwaa:
My friends and I are planning on touring west African countries like you did later this year and I will be doing the planning. I'd like to get information on tourist centres we can visit during the trip, the total cost we should be looking at budgeting for the trip. I'll really appreciate your response.
Thank you
If you and your friends are not more than six in number, if your trip is Lagos - Cotonou - Lome - Accra - Abidjan( return), if you won't mind doing the round trip by road
Then, I am your plug. Just hint me on your proposed time of the year you will like to do the trip
Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by elgorethi: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2020
I am up for it, if you guys don't mind..

gentlebullet:

If you and your friends are not more than six in number, if your trip is Lagos - Cotonou - Lome - Accra - Abidjan( return), if you won't mind doing the round trip by road
Then, I am your plug. Just hint me on your proposed time of the year you will like to do the trip
Re: 7 Days, 4 Countries - West African Tour by FrannyTee(f): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Mayomiwaa:
Thank you

Same here but just one country probably Togo or Benin, that's after this pandemic

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Who Drove A Car From London To Kano / Top Urgent Travelers Cheque / 13 Richest Countries In The World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.