Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Danger Of Ambition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Danger Of Ambition (176 Views)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God / Benny Hinn's Confession And The Danger Of Pentecostalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Ambition by Darevofpeace(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
The rise and fall of everyman does begin with a process and little daily conversation's of the heart.Our motive's and Intention's would surely go a very long way to what we receive and when we receive anything tangible from God.Ambitions are good,but it does stem's from envy,jealousy and unhealthy competitive madness,the day you and I discovered that life is not a race! It is a journey in phase's, you maintain your own class,God has an everlasting desires to increase you and I in all ramifications,He said, "for I have come to give life I.e life in abundance"the day you and l stop living for ourselves, then making generation impacts have started,as long as all the desires and goal's in your heart is about me,myself and I,one would be limited in every aspects, even in the circular, scientists that ever lived and had innovations were busy thinking about how to make life easier and better for the Masse's, Jesus said" greater love has no man than a man laying down his life for his friends" my conclusion is that thinking about how to make other people happier, better and showing them the true love of Christ would simplify your entire life and birth an unending visions and dream's that would last your entire generations. Stop thinking about what you would get from life and other's, start thinking about how to make other's smile,happier and more blessed.Maybe you are familiar with a sea called 'The dead sea' It is located very close to Galilee,waters from river Jordan flow's into it.But the dead sea had never let out water before,it just stayed stagnant.It only collect from other sources, the reason why it is called 'the dead sea'is that it does not have any living things inside,just water's only and salts. When you stop giving,you start dying and very soon one would dry up forever.The meaning of life is discovering your purpose and then giving it away.I thoughts I made a little sense this hour's of the day.Goodevening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"What Is Your Name?" / 800values For New Era Human Being (300-350) / You Are A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.