Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (37468 Views)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Buterflyle0: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Scam
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by udo2018: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Lawrry(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku was like:Ekaasan oo,kabiesi,efun mi ladura kin lee fiya je Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Camberlo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
They visited PMB and collect brown envelope
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
jaxxy:
U must stoop low to conquer?

A king is always a king.. no matter how old.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by umarsule885(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
ebabs:
Ooni orisa!!!

FTC!
I DEDICATE THIS TO MY MOTHER, SHE'S HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME. THIS IS MY FIRST FTC
FTC for where? Don't worry men u still have work to do...ur time shall surely come
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Boyooosa(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
The thing wey DAT small boy no fit jumpandpass.
He never know politics.
May be he go learn from this... He couldn't separate culture from politics, then, situation management and yet, he wants to lead 180m diversified people...smh.
He never she shumtin.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by phemyj(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
jomoh:
Desperation is written all over this man

All in the name of soliciting for support.

The Ooni is my senior colleague (Accountant) from the same school and we know the effect of corruption on the economy.

In short your request is dead on arrival
Bleep YOU AND YR FAMILY

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Before elections it's allowed.

After elections bosses change positions
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by BuhariAdvocate: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
So he can't prostrate thief.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Dee60: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by 09marshall: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shows the man has respect for tradition unlike the lifeless one from Daura

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Dee60: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
The caption they have is Let's Get Nigeria Working Again!

But I guess what they really mean is Let's Get Nigeria Looting Again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
ogbonti:

he is doing that to respect the throne not the OONI as a person. The IFE throne represents the yoruba race which is bigger and more important than any single Nigerian or ATIKU for that matter, so whats the big deal?

Yoruba is a tribe, not a race.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by folu4real(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
All Nigerian politicians are like armed robbers, some come just to rob ur home n let u be, while some come to rob u, rape and kill unprovoked... Buhari belongs to the later group so I think I will manage ATIKU.....

lolz
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by 36STATES: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Both are bowing to each other
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by NinjaMetahuman: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
if its the other way around, those disgusting flat headed pigs woulda been all over the place masturbating
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lawrry:
Atiku was like:Ekaasan oo,kabiesi,efun mi ladura kin lee fiya je Buhari.

Adura ke ? Juju abi aseje grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by kitaatita: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
YOU stoop to conquer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Seetto: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
These politicians can trade their preak for election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Right now, politicians can Fry akara, sweep for you, give you peanuts but vote them and see.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by reuben79: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
osun state is 100% for atiku,he married from their and political power of osun state belong to ijeshaland where he married from.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by ClearFlair: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
All Nigerian politicians are like armed robbers, some come just to rob ur home n let u be, while some come to rob u, rape and kill unprovoked... Buhari belongs to the later group so I think I will manage ATIKU.....

Sorry....you can manage Atiku in the comfort of your living room because he can only rule your house.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by ClearFlair: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
reuben79:
osun state is 100% for atiku,he married from their and political power of osun state belong to ijeshaland where he married from.

February is here. Your Atiku is sure to lose.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by D1zion: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Baba Buhari will still win

Buhari 2019

Next level straight
win by rigging strategy abi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Adebowale89(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2019
the hypocrites Igbo didn't abuse the king today? uncultured lots. perhaps because the King honoured their master visit

we told those illiterate that any politicians can enter the palace regardless of parties but they won't listen until they prove their show of shame

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

Sorry....you can manage Atiku in the comfort of your living room because he can only rule your house.

Give dat fone back to ur moma boy, it aint a toy...$tupid a$$ brat
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Elvis2kay: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2019
todaynewsreview:
Respect

what kind of respect do you have for ATIKU who come to bribe and the Oba who will recieve bribe?? Wake Up Negro.!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Elvis2kay: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2019
the politicians knows how to fool Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Shikena(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Yoruba is a tribe, not a race.

Please be guided.
grin You are both wrong! Yoruba is an ethnic group with several sub-ethnic groups... not a tribe, not a race.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.