Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com (2627 Views)

Best 10 Medical Schools In Nigeria 2019 / List Of Top Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019 Ranking / Largest Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by Flashacademy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Richest Lawyers in Nigeria

Below are the richest lawyers in Nigeria and their net worth:

Adewale Tinubu – $700 million
Afe Babalola, CON, OFR, SAN – $350 million
Babatunde Folawiyo – $650 million
John Olatunde Ayeni – $600 million
Adewunmi Ogunsanya – $250 million
Wale Babalakin SAN – $260 million
Jimoh Ibrahim – $200 million
Wole Olanipekun – $122 million
Gbenga Oyebode – $120 million
Femi Falana SAN – $80 million

If you wish to know more about the lawyers mention above, I enjoin you to continue reading as I will give you comprehensive details about each and every one of them. Here we go!

1. Adewale Tinubu:

Most influential lawyers in Nigeria

Education: University of Liverpool

State of origin: Lagos

Have you heard of Oando PLC? Sure you have. Oando is one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria. It will surprise you to know that Adewale Tinubu is the chief executive of Oando oil. In fact, he played major role in the establishment of that prestigious oil and Gas Company. He is also a legal practitioner from Lagos state, Nigeria. He is also a business consultant and a well known lawyer in Nigeria. Scholars have testified that Adewale Tinubu is a very industrious man. Despite the fact that his father was rich, Adewale Tinubu did several businesses so he could earn cool money even while he was in school.

Jubril Adewale Tinubu has an estimated net worth of $700 million. The company he works with (Oando PLC) has 7 billion as its net worth. To corroborate this, quickly search this on Google or go directly to Forbes and see for yourself. It is pertinent to let you know that Adewale Tinubu’s uncle was once the governor of the wealthiest state in Nigeria (Lagos state). So you see, he is indeed a rich lawyer in Nigeria.

https://bscholarly.com/richest-lawyers-nigeria/
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by MightySparrow: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Are yorubas the only only legal luminaries in nigeria ni?
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by projectreserve2: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by xetop3366: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
una no mention my papa
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by Lush100(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Flashacademy:
Are you searching for the list of richest lawyers in Nigeria this 2019? If yes, then you are in the right place. To see the top most richest lawyers in Nigeria (2019), simply click the link below. Trust me; you will love it.

https://flashacademy.com.ng/richest-lawyers-nigeria/

Source: www.flashacademy.com.ng

CJN :Onnoghen Walter must be on this list. if he is not the first sef.

nb,:, he should not resign till the issue of nepotism is addressed jare
Re: Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 According to BScholarly.com by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lush100:
Flashacademy:
Are you searching for the list of richest lawyers in Nigeria this 2019? If yes, then you are in the right place. To see the top most richest lawyers in Nigeria (2019), simply click the link below. Trust me; you will love it.

https://flashacademy.com.ng/richest-lawyers-nigeria/

Source: www.flashacademy.com.ng

Cool

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Release Cut-off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. / Have You Heard Of The Word "Tort"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.