Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London (49642 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by martineverest(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
It's news worthy because Tiffany Trump's boy friend spent some time in Nigeria? Okay.
sometime? the dude is a Nigerian by nationality....his father's company bis littered all over lagos
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by QuickStandard: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a shiithole
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by MufasaRebirth: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Trump or no Trump, Nigeria is a sh!thole !

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Bustincole(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Are u sure anout wat u are sayin
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by MSRA(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Boulos....A name any UniLag Engineering Student should be familiar with. Apparently they must have donated the Engineering Library section of the UniLag Library
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by blackgold2018(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
elgramz:
Is Nigeria not a shithole? Why don't we like hearing the truth?
You inferior fool!

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Yeye emotions. So because he grew up in Nigeria, the country no be shithole?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by enshi(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
W
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by elgramz: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2019
blackgold2018:
You inferior fool!
You self deceiving fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by uuzba(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2019
When they marry, will we be invited? Don't just be answering Nigerian in comments. We need real action.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by lordswill03: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
What I don't understand is this his over sized coat

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Princedapace(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
elgramz:

Same thing I wanted to say.. Nigeria is a complete shithole.. One of the most uselss places on earth..

A country that competes with countries that have been in war for decades in electricity, corruption, unfavorable busjess clime, insecurity, diseases, death, bad roads, etc. I mean countries like Somalia that have been in war for decades are rated almost on the same scale with Nigeria when issues like above I mentioned. Is that not a shithole? A country where her leaders buy votes for 2k and a plate of rice, is that not a shothole?

A country where the military men intimidate her own citizens, her own citizens o, is that not a zoo? A country where her police boss is been controlled by political party card holders, is that not a useless country?

A country where her youths are mainly into Internet fraud to survive and intimidate legit workers, is that not a shithole? A country where elections are so rigged beyond human honour, is that one not a failed state? A country where almost everyone single person is corrupt, is that one not a zoo?

A country where elites don't obay law, they do anyhow, where more than 90 percent of the state capitals don't have street light, no traffic light, no coordination while driving, no cordinated traffic, no cordinated market, etc, is that not a stupid country? A country with such a poor health care system, is that not a useless country? A country where men of 1970s are still ruling us even though they have done nothing meaningful for the country, is that no a wasted country?

A country that is so rich in oil but can't refine her own fuel, is that not a wasted country? A country where citizens still use generator to generate power for hours each day, is that not a disgrace?

A country where universities are always on strike, is that one a country? A country where pry and secondary school education is almost dead and non existence, is that one a country?

A country where her police men are paid less than 250 dollars, they can't drive a decent car if they stick to their salary for the rest of their life, they cant build a house, they can't get quality health care, no insurance scheme, many of them are abandoned when they get injured in the line of duty, etc.
A country where one man can hold an entire state to ransom, is that one a country? I can list on. Nigeria is a disgrace. Both the leaders and u and I and the masses have failed the country. We did build a country for the future generations.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by dokyOloye: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
elgramz:
I no know ooo
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by habaja: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
For the umpteenth time, can anyone show me where Donald Trump called Nigeria a S***t country?
Why are we like this?
Spreading fake news does not help any one !!!
Anyone who does this should be regarded suffering low self-esteem .

4 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by KilmerRougeDon: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
ericmor:
So bcs the guy grew up in Nigeria means trump should not say the truth again

I wonder oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2019
For voting in somebody as Buhari as president, it will not be wrong to call Nigeria a shithole country. That some people are still rooting for him to continue makes Nigeria a more shithole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by mojoyin50: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2019
He is not even black. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by AngelicBeing: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2019
elgramz:
Gbam tongue
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by wakes: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Same thing I wanted to say.. Nigeria is a complete shithole.. One of the most uselss places on earth..

A country that competes with countries that have been in war for decades in electricity, corruption, unfavorable busjess clime, insecurity, diseases, death, bad roads, etc. I mean countries like Somalia that have been in war for decades are rated almost on the same scale with Nigeria when issues like above I mentioned. Is that not a shithole? A country where her leaders buy votes for 2k and a plate of rice, is that not a shothole?

A country where the military men intimidate her own citizens, her own citizens o, is that not a zoo? A country where her police boss is been controlled by political party card holders, is that not a useless country?

A country where her youths are mainly into Internet fraud to survive and intimidate legit workers, is that not a shithole? A country where elections are so rigged beyond human honour, is that one not a failed state? A country where almost everyone single person is corrupt, is that one not a zoo?

A country where elites don't obay law, they do anyhow, where more than 90 percent of the state capitals don't have street light, no traffic light, no coordination while driving, no cordinated traffic, no cordinated market, etc, is that not a stupid country? A country with such a poor health care system, is that not a useless country? A country where men of 1970s are still ruling us even though they have done nothing meaningful for the country, is that no a wasted country?

A country that is so rich in oil but can't refine her own fuel, is that not a wasted country? A country where citizens still use generator to generate power for hours each day, is that not a disgrace?

A country where universities are always on strike, is that one a country? A country where pry and secondary school education is almost dead and non existence, is that one a country?

A country where her police men are paid less than 250 dollars, they can't drive a decent car if they stick to their salary for the rest of their life, they cant build a house, they can't get quality health care, no insurance scheme, many of them are abandoned when they get injured in the line of duty, etc.
A country where one man can hold an entire state to ransom, is that one a country? I can list on. Nigeria is a disgrace. Both the leaders and u and I and the masses have failed the country. We did build a country for the future generations.
tongue

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by officialJP(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2019
So is Trump lying, is Nigeria not truly a shithole
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by chukwugoziegi: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Boulous, this man's dad is the sole distributor of Suzuki in Nigeria.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by sparog(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Damn she's so ugly
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by creedencity(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
There are times we should just appreciate being Nigerians. Yes we are a struggling nation but you won't have to worry about any depressed maniac gunslinger or a gringo to call u nigga. Well if you are looking for a fake world, ame dey call you.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2019
CHANGES NOTHING!.. THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE! #FACT.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by bilulu(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
America is a poohole country....
And if they dangle visa at ur face now u will rush it like almajiri
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by creedencity(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Nice points. Choose wisely come February 16

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by creedencity(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
bilulu:

And if they dangle visa at ur face now u will rush it like almajiri

Not at mine.

Seconded, America is a poohole country
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by IprintMONEY: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
see as them claim am. if he fo and bomb now, they will sayhe never grew up heere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured) / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.