Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London (49612 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, stop blaming white people for Africa's problem.. No be whiteman say make Garbon president be president since when they never born me..

No be whiteman say make Tinubu dey lord over Lagos. No be whiteman say make FG of Nigeria dey give jobs to mainly people with connection without minding merit.. then give stupid money like tradermoni to poor citizens

No be whiteman say make black dey thief, thief, thief up to the point of stealing something that he can not consume in 500 years..

what is a singleman doing with 2.3 billion naira? No be whiteman say make Buhari dey appoint only his family and friends for office..

No be whiteman say make Buhari dey use state institutions dey fight opponent. No be whiteman sey make national assembly members dey earn over 15 million naira per month.

No be whiteman sey make FG no budget better money for education. Whiteman didnt force us.. Asian countries were in the same mess like us too, they were colonized and dealt with by European countries too but look at them today, they are far ahead of Africa..

Only truth can help us.

Don't get me Wrong I am not saying they are to be blame for all our problems but they are to be blame for 50% of it, Asia have acess to cheap Labours because of their Population which is needed for a Nation to develop, that's one of the key factor that make them to be ahead of Us they are the most populated continent in the World, and We do not have the Kind of Spirits Asia have to develop and compete with Europeans country all Africa Want to do is to Kiss Europeans Ass and be their Puppets and Servants. Asia is more than 3 times the Entire population of Africa because of the cheap Labour available it will attracts many Industries More than Africa
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, stop blaming white people for Africa's problem.. No be whiteman say make Garbon president be president since when they never born me..

No be whiteman say make Tinubu dey lord over Lagos. No be whiteman say make FG of Nigeria dey give jobs to mainly people with connection without minding merit.. then give stupid money like tradermoni to poor citizens

No be whiteman say make black dey thief, thief, thief up to the point of stealing something that he can not consume in 500 years..

what is a singleman doing with 2.3 billion naira? No be whiteman say make Buhari dey appoint only his family and friends for office..

No be whiteman say make Buhari dey use state institutions dey fight opponent. No be whiteman sey make national assembly members dey earn over 15 million naira per month.

No be whiteman sey make FG no budget better money for education. Whiteman didnt force us.. Asian countries were in the same mess like us too, they were colonized and dealt with by European countries too but look at them today, they are far ahead of Africa..

Only truth can help us.

And i told you that Africa is still under Europeans manipulation and Expoitation but you will never believe but that's just the truth...... Every African leaders that have stood up against this people have been murdered in cold blood, Because Africa Total Freedom will have an Impact on Europeans Economy but people like you will never believe this, We are just too blind to see the truth
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by Princedapace(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And i told you that Africa is still under Europeans manipulation and Expoitation but you will never believe but that's just the truth...... Every African leaders that have stood up against this people have been murdered in cold blood, Because Africa Total Freedom will have an Impact on Europeans Economy but people like you will never believe this, We are just too blind to see the truth

So why are they that powerful to always kill our leaders? So why can't we be the ones to kill their leaders? Or do they have three heads? Why are they not manipulating Asians and preventing Asians from developing? My brother, na whiteman talk sey make we dey do ritual to make money? Abeg. Na we be our own problem..
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Those are two ugly non negro people. What the f-uck concerns me and them?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by somehow: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
You're a shit in a hole somewhere in wherever you're. So speak for yourself.

Only poor people have this mindset.
elgramz:
Is Nigeria not a shithole? Why don't we like hearing the truth?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by elgramz: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2019
somehow:
You're a shit in a hole somewhere in wherever you're. So speak for yourself.

Only poor people have this mindset.
You're a self deceiving piece of shiit in the shithole. Only fools keep engaging in self deceit just so they can massage their ego. Kiss the truth, Nigeria is a mess!!!
Re: Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London by somehow: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Are you done?

Back to your statement: you're what you speak, so I repeat again, you're a shitz in a hole. Embrace your identity.
elgramz:

You're a self deceiving piece of shiit in the shithole. Only fools keep engaging in self deceit just so they can massage their ego. Kiss the truth, Nigeria is a mess!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.