Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Full Guide On How To Start Affiliate Marketing In 2019. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Full Guide On How To Start Affiliate Marketing In 2019. (1397 Views)

Best Affiliate Programs For Nigerians In 2019 To Make Money / Full Guide To Export / 3 CORE REASONS YOU SHOULD START AFFILIATE MARKETING TODAY AS A BEGINNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Guide On How To Start Affiliate Marketing In 2019. by Pulsenaija: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Hello, guys today I am going to give you guys full guide on how to start affiliate marketing in 2019.

Because after writing 20 businesses you can start with less than 100k in Nigeria. Most people told me the don’t have money to setup business so I am how to begin affiliate marketing in nigeria 2019.

WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Affiliate marketing involves having your own site and sending your traffic to someone else’s site to buy their products or services. For every sale initiated by a link from your site, you earn a percentage–an affiliate sales commission.

Before I share the best affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria, I will like to show you 5 important reasons why you need to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria today.

HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?
When you join an Affiliate program and choose the products that you want to sell, sellers provide you with a unique affiliate code that you can use to refer traffic to the target site. Most affiliate programs will offer ready-made text links, banners and other forms of creative copies whereby you only have to copy the code and place it on your website or share with others to start referring traffic.

how affiliate marketing works
Image Source: Shopify.com
The affiliate will try to market to the consumer on whatever channel they see fit, whether that’s a social network, digital billboards or through a search engine using content marketing on a blog. When interested visitors click on these links they get redirected to the product site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to a service you as the referrer make a commission.

3 TOP AFFLIATE PROGRAMS
1. JUMIA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
With Jumia Affiliate Program, you can earn up to 11% commission on every sale. Jumia Affiliate Program is the most reputable affiliate program in Nigeria (someone even made millions). Through Jumia affiliate program, you can turn your website or blog into a money-making machine. Simply drive traffic to Jumia online store by choosing from their thousands of products to advertise to customers and make money when your visitors buy from them.

2. KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
If you have a website, blog, social page or an audience you think you can monetize with and you looking for the right way to do this, the Konga Affiliate program is a good way to start earning some easy income. Konga Affiliate Programs is one of Nigeria’s topmost affiliate program that allows you to make money online by selling products to consumers for great commissions. The program allows you to earn easy money just selling products online.

3. AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Amazon Affiliate Program is the most popular right now. If you have just begun as an affiliate marketer, this is the best place to start off with. The best thing about Amazon’s Affiliate Program is you get an option to promote what interests you the most. It has a user-friendly interface that has millions of sellers providing you a flexibility in terms of selecting the product of your choice.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/others/full-guide-how-to-start--in-nigeria-2019/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Perkins Generator 100kva For Sale / I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With / 50kg Bags Of Rice @ Whole Sales Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.