Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With (1401 Views)

Looking For Someone To Partner With In Maltina Promo To Win A House / Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage / Used Tipper Truck For Sale At A Giveaway Price: (must be sold by monday)See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by Genergo(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2007
I need transporters with experience in Tipper transportation nationwide to partner with. A minimum one year agreement on exclusive partnership shall be signed.

You can reach me on <<Censored>> or <<censored>>
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by olusola200: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2007
i am interested what next

i leave in london i have got 4
in nigeria for transportation
of sand and gravel
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by Genergo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
I actually will prefer a minimum of ten trucks.

We are going to be moving Barite from different parts of Nigeria to ph.

Please call me.
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by gaby(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2007
Hey bro wats up ,

Thought you had your tel number put up there but you can get in touch with me on yim i've got some tippers and it would be cool partnering with ya, contact me so we can discuss further,
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by allentino(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2007
i am interested in the business call 08023863488
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by drtk: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2007
I am interested. If you need 20 tippers, no problem. You can call 0806 068 6727 to arrange a meeting.
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by WandaWang: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2012
Our company specializes in exporting Sinotruk trucks(famous brand around the world with competitive price), which includes dump truck,mining trucks,tractor truck,semi-trailer and concrete mixers etc.

If you are interested or in need of tipper trucks please feel free to contact me.

Contact person: Wanda
Mobile : 86-15166415309
Email:hyexport@yeah.net

Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by y2kaustin(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hi,if you have a 15,20 or 30tons Boxbody trucks?.Either,you have been trying to sell it,to no avail or you used it to bring in things from overseas.This is a wonderful business opportunity for you,we will convert it to a money spinner for you.We will engage it weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.maintenance not more than 10 thousand Naira we will be on us,and above that amount the owner takes responsibility.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 or 08028346008 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Re: I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With by WandaWang: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2012
yes,we have the tipper truck you need.can you contact me by email? tell me your requirements on the trucks I will give you the best price.

my email is hyexport@yeah.net

(1) (Reply)

The Top 100 (hundred Businesses) That Are Guaranteed To Swell Your Bank Account / Mr. Chef Season Beef Cube For Sales / Great Offer!!! Pure Natural Honey For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.