Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (32821 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by LZAA: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74838981:
Cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Bossontop(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by naijjaman(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Epic reply. Nigerians are not buying every biblical analogy these days.

People are angry and they have every right to be.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by buchai: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Israel5 post=74835464]And of course, it was Joshua who took the Israelites to the land. now who is this Joshua?? cos Moses has to die in the wilderness after Aaron undecided
Trash talk!

Atiku
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by preselect(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Techwriter:
Guys are not smiling
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by deomelo: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by sawdi: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Kingspin:
Even Osama, Hitlers of this world and the devil himself all have supporters why not PMB.

Note; We have try PMB the man went wild,rude and doesn't read and listen. so let try ATiku Who knows, if he fail we together vote him OUT. Fact correct.

Honestly I can't believe we are actually considering Atiku! You said let's try him? As if we didn't try him as a VP and look what he did with that post, now you/we want to try him as a president!

Clearly we haven't learnt our lessons, I believe Nigerians are still slaves to these rich cabals. I'm not impressed with Buhari's first tenure and I'll prefer we get someone new on deck.

Not Buhari not Atiku! They aren't the way forward!

We can't just put the lives of over 190 million in the hands of thieves in the name of just 'trying' him out!

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by drook: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:
Trash response
i hope you watch your daft President yesterday night he can't even understand some words

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by moriss33(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Your level of stupidity is quite appalling.... The twitter handle bears a yoruba name and your here shouting Biafra like some demented kid... Just go and ask for a refund from your school since it is obvious your learnt nothing.
Shawnnn01:
How close is 16 years to 40 years compared to 3 years. The stupidity of many of this foolish Biafrans on SM is unquantifiable.

You need to read “Atiku the new Igbo lord & saviour sent to Biafra”. Every other foolish from your tribe will be left unattended that’s how much time I waste on foolish subhumans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by sammy99(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2019
U are not far from d truth

even moses did not later take dem to d promise land.

wer as i likened joshua with atiku,cos he will replace d lifeless one jst as joshua replaced moses.
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by deomelo: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2019
moriss33:
Your level of stupidity is quite appalling.... The twitter handle bears a yoruba name and your here shouting Biafra like some demented kid... Just go and ask for a refund from your school since it is obvious your learnt nothing.

Omasoro is not a Yoruba name.

These Igbos sef
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Shawnnn01 post=74835160]How close is 16 years to 40 years compared to 3 years. The stupidity of many of this foolish Biafrans on SM is unquantifiable.

Anytime PMB is spoken of, mayb about incompetency....why is it that u his followers can't just look for something constructive to say...rather than talk about the failure of another party......u usually make it sound like..."shébi PDP didn't do so well, if PMB didn't do well too, there's no harm"
You don't sound like u want a better Nigeria...I'm sorry if I'm wrong shaaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by deyemie(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Techwriter:
A lady on twitter tried to defend the recent backlash that came as a result of Osibanjo coming to speak for PMB. She likened PMB to Moses who came to rescue Nigerians but has speech impairment and Osibanjo to Aaron who was the spokesman. But a guy would not take it. See his wise advise below
If you know ur bible very well, you'll know that the Israelites spent 40 years instead of 40days because of their revolt against God and not cos of Moses. So the reply is actually kinda stupid
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by moriss33(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Oga abeg your own na follow come....Obisesan oluseye [/b]na IBO name abi ??.....just like peak milk....its in you
deomelo:

[b]Omasoro is not a Yoruba name.

These Igbos sef
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by farem: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Techwriter:
A lady on twitter tried to defend the recent backlash that came as a result of Osibanjo coming to speak for PMB. She likened PMB to Moses who came to rescue Nigerians but has speech impairment and Osibanjo to Aaron who was the spokesman. But a guy would not take it. See his wise advise below

Your last statement betrays and rubbishes your impartiality on this your 'projects'. You can still sniff more online for more of this your favourite 'wise advise'

*spits*
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by oruma19: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Like Moses, Buhari will never enter the promise land (2019 elections) until Shiloh comes!
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Madas1986(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2019
OceanmorganTrix:

undecided

No go kill yourself ooo. Please, find joy for once. The response is really funny, see this beyond politics.
Abi na you wey they always carry buhari matter for ur kidney person suppose tell no com hang ursef take it or leave it buhari is a bless to ur generation
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Shawnnn01: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
You mean to tell me I can not decipher fake handles on SM. You have no idea how many of you Biafrans stinks with chronic irredeemable hate / endemic bigotry. I can smell you out even if you are planets away.
nwanyionitsha:
Chai,you must be confused. Like buhari like is foolish supporters.
Shebi the man name no be yoruba name. The responder.
Oduduwans are all dunces and dullards like their master.
Read my new book titled The Slaves Who Cannot Sight The Moon.
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2019
That was exactly what I read today in the Bible.
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by naijajobspost(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Deceptive speeches
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by deomelo: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
moriss33:
Oga abeg your own na follow come...Obisesan oluseye na IBO name abi ??.....just like peak milk....its in you
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by moriss33(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy am not even ibo ....just had correct you, stop tribalism.... Won't take you anywhere bro
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Shawnnn01: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2019
because I know for a fact he is doing beta than PDP yet it is those that never did anything for 16 years that now suddenly want law n order in Nigeria like law n order were in Nigeria before power was taken from them. They suddenly want Nigeria turn to London suddenly [quote author=1StopRudeness post=74839588][/quote]
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Arthurity1(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
How close is 16 years to 40 years compared to 3 years. The stupidity of many of this foolish Biafrans on SM is unquantifiable.

You need to read “Atiku the new Igbo lord & saviour sent to Biafra”. Every other foolish from your tribe will be left unattended that’s how much time I waste on foolish subhumans.
You and your kind are not fit to be classified as sentient beings not to talk of being classified as primates. The name zombies truly fits your kind.
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by BluntBoy(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Israel5:
And of course, it was Joshua who took the Israelites to the land. now who is this Joshua?? cos Moses has to die in the wilderness after Aaron undecided
Trash talk!

It is definitely not Atiku because Joshua was Moses's attendant and was much younger.
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2019
oruma19:
Like Moses, Buhari will never enter the promise land (2019 elections) until Shiloh comes!

Neither can Atiku.

A much younger man (Joshua) than Buhari and Atiku led Israel into the Promised Land.

However, Buhari has begun the good job and would win the election.

Our Joshua would come soon after and take us to the Promised Land eventually.

1 Like

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

Who are you supporting?
Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by Billionaire09: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2019
RCCG really extract brain from the idiotic pigs of Buhari and cowardice Osinbanjo.

May she and family members experience what millions of Indigenous people are experiencing.

Maybe that idiot could be one those religious zombies.

Re: Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave by drlateef: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Stupid twitter response. Who else was there to help the Israelites? Better late than never. I don't know of any Moses in our time better than Buhari. If there is any, let him come out with all the skeleton in his wardrobe for examination. That lady has given the best example for the case of Nigeria. The example of Moses and Aaron is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do / FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.