Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running (6435 Views)

PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by niggaman(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2019
shedy03:
APC is just desperate to hold onto power despite knowing fully the majority are no longer with them.
#atikulation
#letsmakenigeriaworkingagain.

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by TIGRITIS: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
contigiency:
With this statement, just know that pdp and atiku are about to stock pile guns. This alert is in readiness in case they are caught, they will say that they had alerted the public that they were about to be framed up. or that they have been caught with the one they did and may be investigation is going and they are merely investing in buying simparty ahead of time by making this statement. It's only for those they can deceive.
Very correct.
Infact, this is what I thought. You can't just jump from nowhere and start making such assumptions. It is either they are planing it or they are doing it. Thinking of being smart, they have started alerting their gullible followers who will start making noise when they are eventually caught.

As far as I'm concerned, this statement should also be a head up to the security agencies because I'm more than sure that they up to something in this regard.

One goat up there is talking about dino melaye. The goat said an alarm was raised by pdp prior to his arrest. So if you commit and expecting security agencies to come calling, the best thing is to raise alarm to stop the arrest? Raise alarm or not, if you commit you will be caught and dealt with accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by buharitill2023: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2019
selectedhero:

You are loud and clear. However, is it a coincidence that whenever such cry-outs are made, they just happen to come true.
it will be a coincident because they have committed the crime already, they will burst the news first in order to distract you from the true.

1 Like

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Moukandjo: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Angelparadise:
If after the worst presidential interview by seating president that can not express his views on critical issues yesterday , the lifeless incapacitated old man that can not understand simple questions even repeated many times by his vice , he still can not answer questions anybody that still support him after he shamed the whole supporters that he can't even understand why his is the president and he is unmarketable ,all I will say to the zombies that still support him is that their cases is beyond earthly consideration and need divine mercy to function as humans create by God to make use of their senses .
Shukudi, take it easy with this your wailing o! Can you say this without crying? grin
If the only thing Buhari's reelection will do is to eliminate a lot of our daft gorilla descendants from a certain landlocked region with heart attack, e don do me! grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74836276:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!!
somtin dosent add up. It seems there are always given a heads up wen security agencies are closing in on them. See the instance of dino, saraki (offa) and currently the cjn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Vickthore: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2019
kaen1317:
Daura 2019 is sacrosanct and not negotiable
I thought INEC is partial, all d security agencies are compromised
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2019
This confirms my fears: Atiku could have been involved in many of the violent attacks in the North!
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Basher8583: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
selectedhero:

Really? Wouldn't want to labour the issue, however only three weeks ago Dino melaye had raised a cry... I guess you know the rest. This is one instance amongst many.

A criminal who cries that police is after him. Please tell me... who else should be after him? You are so clinically dumb. Dont worry its a medical condition and not your fault.
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Beetobee(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2019
All hail the wailers party! Always wailing 'nanny nanny boohoo'!
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Pataricatering(f): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
You already know they have caught some people running guns for him - so PDP comes out to sway gullible minds with this nonsense !

1 Like

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Pataricatering(f): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
They have been caught ni ! I’m sure people running guns for them have been nabbed - this is damage control !
Ray97:
somtin dosent add up. It seems there are always given a heads up wen security agencies are closing in on them. See the instance of dino, saraki (offa) and currently the cjn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Pataricatering(f): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
That’s the scary part ! They have obviously been caught stockpiling weapons - I can imagine the chaos , havoc bloodshed they will try to cause in the course of the election ! I know they caught some people with ammunition last week or so - only God knows how many have passed through successfully - bunch of murdering looters !
contigiency:
With this statement, just know that pdp and atiku are about to stock pile guns. This alert is in readiness in case they are caught, they will say that they had alerted the public that they were about to be framed up. or that they have been caught with the one they did and may be investigation is going and they are merely investing in buying simparty ahead of time by making this statement. It's only for those they can deceive.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pataricatering:
They have been caught ni ! I’m sure people running guns for them have been nabbed - this is damage control !
exactly
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Babacele: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pataricatering:
You already know they have caught some people running guns for him - so PDP comes out to sway gullible minds with this nonsense !
it is their modus operandi when caught pants down to accuse you of what they are planning or guilty of. Check Wike, FFK, Fayose, Saraki ,Dino and co ; isnt that their pattern? PDP must go finally Willy nilly come FeBuhari 16.

1 Like

Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by selectedhero(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Basher8583:

A criminal who cries that police is after him. Please tell me... who else should be after him? You are so clinically dumb. Dont worry its a medical condition and not your fault.

A zombie talking about clinically dumb?? We must be at the end of time.
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by Babacele: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Volksfuhrer:
This confirms my fears: Atiku could have been involved in many of the violent attacks in the North!
if he could connive with Saraki to sabotage PMB government right from the start so that the government can look weak to make it easy for him to look stronger politically, I can't trust him nor his froends- those who sabotaged our military for BH to be strong. No sane person should.
Re: PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is a wonderful fabrication and implication/ Politics of 2019 playing out...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu / Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. / See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.