Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. (6438 Views)

Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
I know that all you haters will rush into this thread like a flood. Repent from hate and have peace of mind. Bobo Chicago and next president of Nigeria is enjoying himself in France.

E pain una abi? Ntorrrrr........

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ntorrrrr

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes O Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed

Tinubu is greater than Jesus and the Christian God

He certainly has my vote grin

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Totilopussylick(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
He is eventually going to be on oxygen

When peter Obi wins

And his BP rises above normal level tongue.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is that your wish for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Parachoko: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Asiwaju Jargaban

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by tiger28: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can see dem Igbos closing their spare parts shop JUST to rush to read this ..........................

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Qtrpst4: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by AmehTsaev: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
On the contrary we want Bobo Chicago to stay alive, hale and hearty...at least until he witnesses his utter humiliation at the polls, then anything that happens after that is insha Allah.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by APCnaPDP: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

You cannot be older than 12. I am sure of it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You cannot be older than 12. I am sure of it.

Don't think I'm aisha the child rapist victim..

I've white hair on my balls and pits, that's prolly why I'm not a delusional religious minge

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Majesty2(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
See how ipob pigs are rushing to this thread, imagine the views this thread has gotten within 30mins...... God go shame the haters las las

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Joey4321: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Majesty2:
See how ipob pigs are rushing to this thread, imagine the views this thread has gotten within 30mins...... God go shame the haters las las

I don't wish anything bad on tinubu. The man has done well for himself.

May the best man for Nigeria win the next election

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You no get shame

Heart attack..... ntorrrrr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Tinubuagbado: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu will not die op but he'll be defeated by Peter Obi.

The agbado master himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
tiger28:
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can see dem Igbos closing their spare parts shop JUST to rush to read this ..........................

Hahahahahahahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
AmehTsaev:
On the contrary we want Bobo Chicago to stay alive, hale and hearty...at least until he witnesses his utter humiliation at the polls, then anything that happens after that is insha Allah.

I feel your pains. Eyaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Majesty2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Joey4321:

I don't wish anything bad on tinubu. The man has done well for himself.
May the best man for Nigeria win the next election
Amen jare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Majesty2:

I knew they'll rush in naked. Lol......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Tinubu will not die op but he'll be defeated by Peter Obi.

The agbado master himself.

Obi will not win one state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by kross101(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
The owner of this post should be ashamed. Look at the state of Nigeria and BAT stole ur money to enjoy in France and you are here happy and praising him. I’m done with Naija, thank God I don get visa, if una like vote brain dead person for president, you will all face the consequences. Naija youths are just brainless, ordinary Ghana youths are protesting inflations and the govt is listenting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol. I am sure you ruined some peoples week the minute they opened the thread to see the next President of Nigeria taking in the skyline.

Jagaban sef come trendily combine native with trainers as we dey rock am these day. Baba niyen. Oti poju.
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
kross101:
The owner of this post should be ashamed. Look at the state of Nigeria and BAT stole ur money to enjoy in France and you are here happy and praising him. I’m done with Naija, thank God I don get visa, if una like vote brain dead person for president, you will all face the consequences. Naija youths are just brainless, ordinary Ghana youths are protesting inflations and the govt is listenting.

It really amuses me when you lot assume you're off to paradise once you get a visa. Really amusing and ignorant but good luck to you.

The rest of your post is just empty and misdirected bitterness not worth responding to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Kelsmatuc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

go to Kastina and say dis....come back here with ur 2 legs let me see

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Assuming this man is not old,he would have been the best candidate
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by DrAkpamudehe: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
As him dey so, is he even a living thing?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by AmehTsaev: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

I feel your pains. Eyaaaaaaaaa
Jokes aside politics shouldn't bring us hate enough to wish someone dead...I'm sure Tinubu has friends and associates whom are Igbos that he has helped in one capacity or another. Like they say, let's all meet at the polls and may the best man win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by BloomingDale(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
I know that all you haters will rush into this thread like a flood. Repent from hate and have peace of mind. Bobo Chicago and next president of Nigeria is enjoying himself in France.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Theone123: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

cheesy you'll soon finish the 20k his stooges sent you then you'll go to twitter and start looking for giveaway. None-entity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
No single person normal for this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Theone123:

cheesy you'll soon finish the 20k his stooges sent you then you'll go to twitter and start looking for giveaway. None-entity.

Poverty stricken lunatic. We're not all poor like you. Go and hustle, Tinubu is not the cause of your family poverty.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State / Bishop Oyedepo: Peter Obi Can Never Be President. / Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.