Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) (51021 Views)

See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Toyin Lawani Shares Video Of Her PA Rubbing Her Unclad Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by adecz: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
angry
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by logon599: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2019
I respect her and her achievements, but I fail to see the correlation between listing her achievements and rubbing bum. Ko kan mi

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Canadianbreed01(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2019
What is even doing this one? Just one comment, you done tell us say you be young entrepreneur, train two kids in school (one in overseas), care for the less privileged, house 30 people, ...... Any young man that gets turned on by your breasts is not OK. That tin is fake nah

1 Like

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by afroxyz: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
MelaninGold:
This is what people do behind closed doors, including all of you in this forum yet you come out here to shame her. I like her for her openness and bluntness even if I don't always agree with her. If you like call her OLOSHO or HOE... she is way richer and more successful than you will ever be.PERIOD.

that is the basis of your morals. Money.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
It's her life.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2019
God will soon remove all of them evil men in aso rock

kalvoken:

After you must worked towards voting out that thing in aso rock .

#backtodaura#
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Yankiss(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2019
That PA sees more than me and you. If you know you know. grin grin
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Pidginwhisper: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2019
AuroraB:
Don't blame her. Blame phools crying over her lifestyle. Nigerians have a lot to learn on 'minding themselves'. Even the enlightened ones. Tueh!!!
kiss kiss
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by BlackPantherCri: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
"Jesus! Jay Jay are you running my bum bum"

Why call Jesus into this matter madam Toyin tomato!

My only concern in this matter is how Jay Jay managed to remain straight faced with no seeming bulge in his lower midsection. Ok bye
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by donphiilopus(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Caseless:
sad

First and foremost, I must appreciate the PA for being good at his job and in true words of the job - personal assistant.

Sometimes, we all want that decency in public even though we are mostly indecent in our closets. I think that's where most trolls derive their moral constitutional power from to troll "prostitutepreneurs" like this.

First, they'd post gangues to get comments and likes and, when they're followers post positive comments about them, they ignore. When they post the negative comments, they react angrily with their incoherent writeup like people who dyslexic. The trolls have discovered the latter(negative comments) to be in effective tool, so they use it more often.

Las las na her life sha. Wetin go carry me follow them on social media sef?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Kobicove(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Do I look like I give a fùćk?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2019
kalvoken:

After you must worked towards voting out that thing in aso rock .

#backtodaura#

THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2019
The truth of matter is every society has its own classless demography but they are never in the mainstream. They are an inconsequential class of society and when they are in news its never in connection with moving society forward. In our case and our zoo society these class of people are mainstream. Very soon they will dictate our lifestyles because they are the only sector of society with guaranteed and steady income. Who controls wealth controls trends and speaks for society. Just as thugs are becoming a mainstay of politics, nud.ists and por.nstars, hiding behind celebrity and actress tag, will become mainstay of urban culture.
Biafra must come so we can live our destiny separate from the nonsense in the zoo. I cant stand it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by makydebbie(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
I trust you Toyin, no nonsense woman.
They should mind their business and embrace your sexiness. kiss

1 Like

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Bigprick9inches: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
please employ me na cheesy
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by BLACKdagger: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
MelaninGold:
This is what people do behind closed doors, including all of you in this forum yet you come out here to shame her. I like her for her openness and bluntness even if I don't always agree with her. If you like call her OLOSHO or HOE... she is way richer and more successful than you will ever be.PERIOD.

U like her for her openness?
For showing people what is supposed to be private? undecided
Y'all supporting this are very mad.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by BLACKdagger: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2019
makydebbie:

Y'all are very mad!
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2019
The cheap who.re is comparing herself with Kim K, does this place look like USA to you? asshole.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by kalvoken(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

I have them lots. But one thing is for sure, i will make sure i cast my vote against him. Even though he may mistakenly win, i will know i have no hand in putting him there.at least i won't have to be disappointed by him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:

Y'all are very mad!
No be today.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by Elijah4332: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
This one don turn olosho
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by BLACKdagger: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2019
makydebbie:
No be today.

OK.
Thank God u accepted.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by toffyz(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
I only blame the fools who follow them on social media...
They got what they deserved.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
MelaninGold:
Well don't you think closed door business should be kept that way? In closed doors.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2019
makydebbie:
I guess you should embrace your sexiness and show us some oily butt too. smiley
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by pacespot(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Obviously people don't watch decent videos these days, indecency reins supreme, and she is playing to the gallary. If you want to trend you have to do something awkward or controversial.
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by OgaBuhari: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2019
adecz:
angry
why you no attach pics as a usual
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by makydebbie(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
naijaboiy:

I guess you should embrace your sexiness and show us some oily butt too. smiley
She has her own way of embracing her sexiness. I've my own way too. Ama do mine in your room, let's embrace my sexiness together. kiss
Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by weezweezweez(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/01/video-of-toyin-lawanis-pa-rubbing-her-bumbum-causes-trouble-online-see.html
serves them right. the holier-than-thous go carry another person matter for head like gala. she can do whatever she wants with her life. as long as it makes her comfy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
kaen1317:
All in a bid to claim civilization African women have become olosho's
especially this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Ice Cube With His Son Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.