Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku (23506 Views)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by byinks(f): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2019
I need to become Atikus friend fast

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by phanshark(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
abc115:
Watch the Video, Nigeria is in trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7Oba3slF4
progress is coming our way as friends of atiku
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by pryme(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2019
DesChyko:

Just one question. Knowing what you know about sentences and what signifies the end of a sentence (full stop in text, extended pause in speech). I just have to ask, Was the sentence he was making complete as at when the video was cut?
Why was it not allowed to complete?
Why did they omit 'as long as there is no corruption involved' which ended that sentence in particular?
Why did they carefully screen out the evidence he attached to that sentence which would have even made Nigerians in the know to expose the corrupt practice if there was any like what is going on between Funtua, Keystone and 9mobile?
Say no to dirty propaganda and politics.

Oh pls,
I watched the full video, (2mins+) there was no questions asked, he was not even answering questions about enriching anyone when he included that statement, it's what's in his mind that he said, do you know what it means for a public office holder to come out and say he will enrich his friends?
Is it Atiku's money?

Am shocked the length you guys are willing to go just to get ride of PMB, you guys forget what happens when you think you can fvck with the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by mimariamabudul1: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the kleptomaniac.

ATIKU SAID HE ENRICH HIS FRIENDS AS LONG AS IT NOT UNDER THE TERM CORRUPTION .. his friend he meant are the business community ,the masses and the investors .. Everyone is a friend of ATIKU...
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Buterflyle0: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
mimariamabudul1:

ATIKU SAID HE ENRICH HIS FRIENDS AS LONG AS IT NOT UNDER THE TERM CORRUPTION .. his friend he meant are the business community ,the masses and the investors .. Everyone is a friend of ATIKU...

Go back in time and ask him to use the exact words you used here and rephrase his lootocratic comment. Can you do that?

1 Like

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by mimariamabudul1: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atifku

Sai Baba Buhari 2019

Next level straight

The president is not aware he is contesting the election ... Everyone is Atiku's friend so get along in the train to get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by boladearegbesol: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2019
APC blockheads have cropped the video to suit their narrative. Very lame propaganda they use instead of focusing on their plans for Nigerians. Atiku is a man you has come out to interact with key-players in our economy, looking for ways to grow the economy Buhari killed. During his interaction, he calls this entrepreneurs his friends and APC dumb heads are trying to twist it. Guys you can do better than this

1 Like

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Zakzakky82(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2019
abc115:

Show the full video stop formulating lies
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by marykay007: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Before you drive into any conclusion, kindly watch the full video. Atiku clearly states some seconds later "without any element of corruption". But trust Buharists, they will never include that part.
abc115:

Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Zakzakky82(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2019
pryme:

Oh pls,
I watched the full video, (2mins+) there was no questions asked, he was not even answering questions about enriching anyone when he included that statement, it's what's in his mind that he said, do you know what it means for a public office holder to come out and say he will enrich his friends?
Is it Atiku's money?

Am shocked the length you guys are willing to go just to get ride of PMB, you guys forget what happens when you think you can fvck with the devil.

Hahahaha, why you lying? I was there and he ended that statement with "as long as there is no corruption involved ". He was talking about building a good business atmosphere. Drop the full video
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Hampy: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
lafuria1:
His supporters were so shocked about it that they denied the video.

The video speaks for itself - "..I will enrich my friends...as long as there's no element of corruption involved.." I am surprised that most of you have chosen to ignore that part of his statement. That's either mischief or ignorance or both. In a country where the current administration's policies had shuffled economic growth, Atiku' s statement resonates well with the business community. Me I want to be Atiku's friend o.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by GetMeRight: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
greatbuc:
So is that not the norm.. A honest man is far better than a non progressive. Our prayer is that God should make us friends with those that will boost our standard of living

We sincerely appreciate his honesty, he can go back home, we don't need him to come and sell the remaining public assets to his cronies at ridiculous prices just to ENRICH them
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by GetMeRight: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
CalmNCollected:
The question is who are the friends of Atiku? All of us are, now he's addressing a business community, this was laying emphasis on how entrepreneurs would enjoy a favorable atmosphere. Watching the video to where he concluded the statement would make you grasp the point he's trying to make.

Also, unlike buhari who enriched his family members who comes to Abuja to beg for 2k naira in the past, Atiku won't be doing that but would make everyone who he's leading and every business owner to be wealthy.

That's the emphasis here, but some misfits are making a mole out of it, that's very pathetic and unfortunate of them grin

Stop deceiving yourself, those that he sold in the past, how did you benefit from it?
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by mapet: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2019
greatbuc:
So is that not the norm.. A honest man is far better than a non progressive. Our prayer is that God should make us friends with those that will boost our standard of living

With the common wealth of the country? Hell no
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Uglymugg: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2019
lafuria1:
His supporters were so shocked about it that they denied the video.

Hahahahaha it's getting harder to defend Atiku. I'm starting to think Buhari planted Atiku inside PDD to give himself a landslid victory
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Jennifred: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2019
People are just making a case out of nothing. Watch the full video and you will understand that Atiku will be a great blessing to Nigeria and the Nigeria people because where the video was truncated, he added "provided is according to the law of the country". I prefer to vote a man who is very enterprising than a man who will bury the nations wealth and make nothing out of it. Remember the men that were given talents in the Bible. two of the three invested what was given to them. They lived on the gains they were making and upon their master's return, they brought forth what was given to them plus profit but the third unfaithful servant went and hid his and added no value to it. He was out-rightly condemned by his master. APC kept telling us that all the money returned have been put in the nation's treasury and can not even demonstrate how it has benefited the common man in the street. A treasury we can not say for sure get's remittances from the ruling government, APC. Nigerian open your eyes and stay clear of this hypocrites called, APC. What we get from APC is nothing but lies and inefficiency. Can any one demonstrate how much we have progressed from the time APC took off till now? Let's move away from sentiments and rescue our country from this grossly incompetent individuals.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by aibinuomooluk: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2019
APC and their half truths and Propaganda
it was heavily edited, he said that as along as no corruption is involved his friends can have money, Also note that his friends are people who grow the Nigerian economy unlike people like Dangote and co who Buhari is making poorer
I want to be Atiku’s friend oh..

Buhari makes us poorer and turned Nigeria to the Poverty Capital of the world.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by aibinuomooluk: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians that he hopes to govern are his friends he said the manufacturing sector would be a focus solely on and it's wise to say those are his kind of friends.

Stop peddling lies!
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by yunnyp(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
He is referring to us.

We are all his friends.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by greatbuc(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
mapet:

With the common wealth of the country? Hell no
Sir/ma who is indimi? Oil Magnate through your so called public fund. Guess what? Wedding! To who? our dear presidents daughter. Is that not family financing at the very point of renewing oil block licence? Its not a crime to play chess my brother
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by greatbuc(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
GetMeRight:

We sincerely appreciate his honesty, he can go back home, we don't need him to come and sell the remaining public assets to his cronies at ridiculous prices just to ENRICH them
president trump said he will build a wall across Mexico.. He never fit. Trump said he will deport all Africans and he never succeeded. He said he will stop nationalization by birth to curb people coming to give birth abroad but he never fit. Many other things wey dem no born am well to implement. My brother when he reach some certain level, Atiku no go fit. Its not word of mouth.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Pataricatering(f): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
The person that talked about buharis family members begging for 2k was caught in a serious lie about buhari owning keystone bank etc - so that is obviously a big fat lie ! Second, atiku obviously was talking about his friends and cronies not people like you whose head he is planning to shave !
CalmNCollected:
The question is who are the friends of Atiku? All of us are, now he's addressing a business community, this was laying emphasis on how entrepreneurs would enjoy a favorable atmosphere. Watching the video to where he concluded the statement would make you grasp the point he's trying to make.

Also, unlike buhari who enriched his family members who comes to Abuja to beg for 2k naira in the past, Atiku won't be doing that but would make everyone who he's leading and every business owner to be wealthy.

That's the emphasis here, but some misfits are making a mole out of it, that's very pathetic and unfortunate of them grin
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by pryme(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zakzakky82:

Hahahaha, why you lying? I was there and he ended that statement with "as long as there is no corruption involved ". He was talking about building a good business atmosphere. Drop the full video

How can you as an office holder say in public that you will enrich your friends, the meaning to enriching someone is that you will make the person rich, it did not say you will make the person earn a living or work to have the money, it simply means you will make the person rich.
That shows what he will do for his friends, and this is gross misconduct because the money he will use to make his friends rich is not his own, the money he will be in charge of belongs to both his friends and enemies that are citizens of Nigeria.

And you say he can enrich his friends as long as there is no corruption, how? How can this happen when sectionalism, tribalism nepotism won't take place?
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by DesChyko: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
pryme:

Oh pls,
Is it Atiku's money?

You're talking bollocks, bro. So long as that was an incomplete sentence, it's quite dumb to draw conclusions from it.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by DesChyko: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Modarun:

People like you have a very big problem, not every one is as educated and smart. You kept on speaking grammer, forgeting most people that do the voting are not as educated. how about a simple post by you captioned. “Atiku Never Said I will enrich my friends”, How about calling the Mods out cos its a fake news and have it pulled down. instead you are typing long stories. To think some of you are paid to campaign for the opposition. Thats how they were speaking big grammers and Buhari sneaked into power.

Uh. How about you learn to ignore rubbish?
If you actualy believe I'm actually about grammar and zero smartness, don't you agree talking sense to me is as worthless as pouring water 'into' stone?
Perhaps that's a problem with being overly smart. You may struggle with proper decision making grin
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by DesChyko: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
olassy239:
dear u wouldn't av given this a second thought if it was from the other party. u know right?

Answering this would compromise me so.. lipsrsealed
I'll let you believe what you will.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by DesChyko: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
xjiggy:
I've watched the video and it still boils down to same thing. The extra statement "as long as there's no element of corruption" in itself is a lie. There's no way your so called friends will be enrished without subverting due process. Subverting due process in itself is a corrupt practice. There's no where in the video did he relate the masses as the so called friends so we know who his FRIENDS are

If anything, that proved I was right to an extent. The 'modified' part separated the guess from the fact. I suspected there was something amiss in the cut video because even a half-brained slowpoke can't make such brazen claim on live TV. The people who can afford such enterprises on sale are the elites, who happen to be very few, and could easily be friends amongst themselves. So is his claim actually far fetched?
Atiku is a corrupt man. Anyone who claims otherwise is just playing dumb. But this attempt to mislead failed woefully. Say no to dirty politics.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by mapet: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
greatbuc:

Sir/ma who is indimi? Oil Magnate through your so called public fund. Guess what? Wedding! To who? our dear presidents daughter. Is that not family financing at the very point of renewing oil block licence? Its not a crime to play chess my brother

Makes no logic...
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by GetMeRight: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
greatbuc:
president trump said he will build a wall across Mexico.. He never fit. Trump said he will deport all Africans and he never succeeded. He said he will stop nationalization by birth to curb people coming to give birth abroad but he never fit. Many other things wey dem no born am well to implement. My brother when he reach some certain level, Atiku no go fit. Its not word of mouth.

I got your point but not like the selling of public assets to themselves and friends.
They sold NITEL to themselves and that's why it is still the way it was.
They sold GENCOs and DISCOs to themselves and that's why power generation and supply is still the way it was but high monthly energy bills for unmetered homes. They sold off practically every public asset at ridiculous prices to themselves and cronies.
Re: Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku by Leventis(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2019
The former president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma was forced to resign because of a suspicion that he used his position to enrich one of his friend. But here in Nigeria, a presisential aspirant is declaring that if elected he will use his office to enrich his friends-who obviously are his political gangster squad. Make no mistake, when Atiku saids 'my friends', he wasn't talking about the common man in the street. In other clime, he will be disqualified from the race and probed for anticipated looting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Teaches Students In Katsina Government School / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) / Again, States Seek Another Bailout, Osun Worst Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.