Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke (44141 Views)

Saturday: Soludo, 19 Other Govs To Spend N50bn To Avert Obidient Tsunami / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / How Obidient ‘tsunami’ Tests Southeast Governors’ Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Omicronvaccine: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke Nnamani (Photo)

Senator representing Enugu East and former governor of Enugu State, Chimaroke Nnamani, said he will be going back to his former hustle after he was defeated by Labour Party's candidate in the 2023 Senatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

"2023, Obidient Tsunami in the Land! Going back to my Original Hustle! Scratching out 49k for my ebeanoFAM #Chimaroke"

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1641289490978476032?t=ELzekPyPhJR49JcIAW08HA&s=19

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Goodlady(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol. Did he actually say that?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by ibechris(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Obidient people don humble this one.

447 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Corridon: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Obidient movement is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria of recent.

514 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Fattesticles: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Deadly man

More deadly than cancer no jokes .

Thank God for the third force , soon Lagos will break that structure just like Enugu gradually.

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by SkrewYou: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Cry cry baby. This man has been crying ever since he got rejected by Enugu East electorates. His thread is even longer than the letters of St Paul. Obidients & Labour Party, Una do this one o

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Dreal1247: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2023
The people own the government and not the other way round. This is how gradually all the political businessmen holding the country to ransom shall be permanently retired from active politics.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Goodday90(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2023
He filled his twitter with pictures of him hugging old women as if he cares about them
He can only deceive agbadorians as they were many on his page hailing/motivating him

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by TinubuThief: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Them never chichomtin grin

This is just the beginning

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by jimyjames(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Better, cause he's useless at the Senate

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by SmartPolician: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Enugu people have totally destroyed his political career. I can imagine how Father Mbaka will be laughing at his loss at the last senatorial election.

The senator representing Enugu East should make sure that the police investigates his brother's assassination and bring the culprits to justice. Political assassination has no place in modern democracy.

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Zupay: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
The "Patron saint" of cultists during his time as a Governor.....many hit jobs.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by ganisucks(f): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
SkrewYou:
Cry cry baby. This man has been crying ever since he got rejected by Enugu East electorates. His thread is even longer than the letters of St Paul. Obidients & Labour Party, Una do this one o
He's not really crying. He's deluding himself with the idea that he'll get a portfolio job in the Ivory tower Tinubu administration.

28 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by christejames(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2023
He thinks Igbos are subservient that you can pontificate to and they will sheepishly follow you?

...he brought out his tyrant nature and the sane Igbos decided to put him back in check.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Felabrity: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2023
He should try to visit US and meet his children

I want to see something

17 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Emperormartin(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2023
This is how a country should be.

People dictating who'll rule them.

Not few men assembling themselves and be ruling a populace for more than 20yrs just because they have access to power and money.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Jessyjeff: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
He introduced a type of brutal politics Igboland abandoned after 2nd republic. Ebeano group? What's that?

Folks like me saw how Jim's Vanguard and Ikemba Front nearly destroyed old Anambra State in 1983. If you can not sale your ideas to the people peacefully, please do not bring politics of violence to Igboland.

It's really commendable, Enugu people showed him a red card. His time was up!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by descarado: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Jessyjeff:
He introduced a type of brutal politics Igboland abandoned after 2nd republic. Ebeano group? What's that?

Folks like me saw how Jim's Vanguard and Ikemba Front nearly destroyed old Anambra State in 1983. If you can not sale your ideas to the people peacefully, please do not bring politics of violence to Igboland.

It's really commendable, Enugu people showed him a red card. His time was up!
He copied his mentor, tinubu. Thinking south east has the same cultural background as South West.
His luck if tinubu become president, he will not forget him.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by ruffhandu: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Thief and killer! What does he mean by that, 'initial hussle', 'scratching 49k...'?
Jokes aside, i learnt there is mental ill-health in this man's family.
Only God knows the number of deaths this man is responsible for since his time as governor. Only knows all truth.

8 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by dinachi(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke Nnamani (Photo)

Senator representing Enugu East and former governor of Enugu State, Chimaroke Nnamani, said he will be going back to his former hustle after he was defeated by Labour Party's candidate in the 2023 Senatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1641289490978476032?t=ELzekPyPhJR49JcIAW08HA&s=19

Shameless Murderer!

6 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Brendaniel: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
This just shows that an Obi presidency will retire a lot of these corrupt politicians destroying this country and send them back to what they originally had as handwork....

32 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Solsix(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol the defeat got this man, he just dey tweet anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
Jokes apart,Obi na man him be........

28 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by iwaeda: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

grin grin grin grin Sorosoke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Mase2020g(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Lannyjoe4u: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Look
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Ancecoker(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
YEYEN..Fixed
Corridon:
Obidient movement is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria Abia of recent.
Upon all the noise na only 1 state you can capture. Instead of you to strategize and build a good political rapport, you are fighting everyone and looking for what is not lost.
Are you not part of the people shouting here about 16 states labor will capture in Guber elections here https://www.nairaland.com/7597408/states-where-labour-might-win#121484364 ?
As it stands now, LP has been reduced to 3 local government in Abia that helped Otti to win.... By 2027 it will be reduced to 1 ward after both PDP and APC induced all your members finish in Abuja and Obi loose in supreme court.... They will teach you politics 101.
Yen Yen Yen. Noise makers..

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke by magoo10(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Finally he has been sent packing

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.