Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors (42141 Views)

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by azpekuliar: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
No Mr. President, the sponsors are right under our noses! All the presidents, governors and Commissioners of EDUCATION from that region who over the years failed to provide quality EDUCATION to their people are the biggest sponsors of terrorism.

When a government fails to educate it’s people, it will spend 10 times what it refused to spend on Education on fighting terrorism.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by StFrankeinstein(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Alright.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by presiade(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
The only way Terrorist action can reduce in Nigeria is by making durable road in the area consider to be terrorist easy access, Let the northern army change the car they use to High speed cars and motorbikes , Plus Government should fixed Emergency cell phones all over the north,With the type of road we have in Nigeria, Terrorist will have succeeded in there plans before army arrives, Remember its easy for terrorist to attack some places in the north because they used bikes most of the time and bikes will move faster than car on bad road.

Will you take the contract to construct roads in a war-torn zone? Even soldiers are slaughtered on daily basis in their fortified war camps, not to talk of defenseless construction workers. I am not supporting this government though, just being objective.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by infogenius(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
E never talk true.
Book haram has sponsors and sympathizers in his shallow government
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by PHIPEX(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
I thought we were told "PDP is boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP"? What has changed?

After promising to end Boko Haram in 3months, you want more support to take it to 8yrs. I support the military but certainly not this propaganda filled govt.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by megacity: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Why is it now that election is next month that he's revealing all these

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Xkalaban(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
The sources outside 9ja has no name abi? Ransom money comes to mind too...
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Govt that never accepts responsibility
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Giogee84: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
I am utterly disapointed with president buhari and his apc team, he fumbled and showed us that he's is grossly incompetent to lead our great country Nigeria out of the wood. He could not hold his own during a presidential debate on NTA yesterday. however, am appealing to our teaming youths who have the privilege and right to act with there pvc's . Pls vote for a credible candiddate that has the neccessary requisite to lead us out of this embarrassment. Mind you , atiku of pdp is not an option either . Kingsley moghalu of ypp has the intellect and capacity but I don't think he has the doggedness to confront those holding Nigeria back . That is why am so delight to apreciate mr omoyele sowore of AAC. He has proven beyond doubt that he is ready for the challenge ahead. Watch him debate on Wednesday ,January 23 by 7pm on NTA network. Thanks for your audience
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Onechancearmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Just like Fulani herdsmen killings were once being carried out by Libyans until a convenient scape goat was found in Ortom and PDP.

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
He is no more aware he is their sponsor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by wink2015(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Unfortunately, it is Niger delta region that is using their crude oil money to pay for the whole expenditure of the BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY.

At the expense of underdevelopment in the Niger delta region.

Northern Nigeria in their traditional clout claim they are so poor to fund the war.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by blowjob: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2019
faseblex:

Source: https://punchng.com/boko-haram-are-sponsored-by-forces-outside-nigeria-buhari/amp/

It doesn't matter who the sponsors are or where they are. Security our borders have become an issue for our "so-called leaders. These are some of the reasons we have si many influx of people from Niger republic,chad,Malians and the rest pose as Nigerians because you can't differenciate them from the northerners. Block our borders to start with,you people are sentimental about it.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by gurunlocker: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2019
So it's no longer PDP?

zombies must be very disappointed grin grin
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Bookmarked!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by ceeceeco: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2019
The town hall meeting has made me believe Buhari is a ghost president, he's leading Nigeria by tricks, he's just there to answer the name president. The first time iam seeing a president whose vice is 100% better than him. Those supporting Buhari are not Nigerians and can never be, they're hired foreigners, because a true Nigerian citizen who wants the best for his/her country can never support this daft to be his/her president. I refuse to be stupid to support an illiterate to rule. Never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by maxzzo1(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2019
In 2015 Buhari promise to end boko haram in 6months that as a general rtd ....so his talking us he has failed....shame cos he even add herdsmen and bandits..... #backtodaura
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by philsbaba: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2019
He
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by calmnquiet(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2019
In need of 200k to 5mil without Collateral??

Want a car loan?
In need of cash to pay your fees?
Need that extra money for your wedding or for important personal projects?

A personal loan could be the exact financial solution you need to meet your desires.

At page financials, we offer credit facilities to salary earners. Irrespective of who you bank with, you're eligible for a page loan backed by your salary alone.

0 7 0 3 2 2 0 5 7 8 8 is the number we'll be glad to help you out.

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by edibobo: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2019
He's number one supporter of Boko Haram
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Brightest04(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
The only way Terrorist action can reduce in Nigeria is by making durable road in the area consider to be terrorist easy access, Let the northern army change the car they use to High speed cars and motorbikes , Plus Government should fixed Emergency cell phones all over the north,With the type of road we have in Nigeria, Terrorist will have succeeded in there plans before army arrives, Remember its easy for terrorist to attack some places in the north because they used bikes most of the time and bikes will move faster than car on bad road.
When a reasonable person talks the message come clear to a reasonable point.Nice talk my brother,May God continue to give you more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by ogbonti: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2019
So we elected this man to waste $ 1 billion to tell us that BH have foreign sponsors?

The rat in my house know that.....

So this was information GEJ didn't know and was incapable of knowing in 4 years that we had to elect Buhari to replace him?

Oga. We don't need this information, we already know it before 2015....

You promised to defeat BH in 3 months and you couldn't in 4 years, you must go!!!!
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Mahsums: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2019
stanluiz:
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north - BUHARI

Bubu, you are one of the northern politician and elites that sympathized and sponsored boko haram.
This is what ur GEJ said

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by collinsprince: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2019
faseblex:

Source: https://punchng.com/boko-haram-are-sponsored-by-forces-outside-nigeria-buhari/amp/

WHERE IS MADAM KEMI IF TO SAY NA IGBO WOMEN YORUBA'S WILL TEAR INTERNET WITH BAD MOUTH

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by luckyboss(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Rubbish , just wasting the lives of our young men in the name of forces while you sleep both eyes closed in your house.

One thing i know is that ,there is God.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by ceeceeco: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Let us forget this APC/PDP thing and support the best candidate, these politicians are using parties to deceive us. Same thieves with different mask. They're all the same, just that some are more corrupt than the others. For the fact that Buhari is an illiterate and very tribalistic makes him the worst of all the candidates. Talking about corruption, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, you can't change that fact. But I don't want tribalism and illiteracy, which is why I reject and condemn Buhari.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by sammy99(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
but i thought one of minister said dey av been techically defeated.mtcheww

una use BH as a propaganda to frustrate GEJ's government and now d same thing dat used to hunt d previous government is now hunting u back.

because u can no longer control d movement of BH,u are now denying d fact dat u also sponsered dem either directly or indirectly and now dey av grown to d extent dat dey dont need ur support again and u are telling me dey are being supported by some external being.

Lol, d hunter being hunted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by lagdmark(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2019
Engnrcollins:
.. and some people will still vote for this man

smh.
Those who will vote for him know he is useless, but he is there just to compensate some folks.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by bizzibodi(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Why did he 4get to add PDP as d chief sponsor?late Azazi was right.
Re: Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere / Nigeria Finalises Deal For 1 To 2 Squadrons Of JF-17 Fighter Jets / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.