Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist (38990 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by nairalaila: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2019
A new update on the murder of Khadijat Oluboyo, revealed that the pubic hairs and head of the former Ondo Deputy Governor's daughter was shaved before she was murdered. 

A consultant Pathologist, Dr. Olumuyiwa Pelemo, who gave graphic details of the decomposing corpse while testifying at the resumption of the murder case before an Akure High Court yesterday, said the hairs on her head and pubic region were shaved, while her two upper front teeth were broken off. He further revealed that when the corpse was exhumed and presented for autopsy on July 9, 2018, it was already at the early stage of decomposition.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/pubic-hairs-of-former-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-was-shaved-before-murder/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by naijaguy123456(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
The people that committed this crime did it for how much ? 100 thousand Naira? 200 thousand naira ? How much is a life worth ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by osemoses1234(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Bbb
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Samade7: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Ritualists on rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2019
That was pure ritualistic in nature

3 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Ignorance is the only reason why people engage in money rituals. I thank God that I encountered motivational books early in life. Who knows, I might be one of the fools who think that its only through rituals that one can get wealth.

Whatever power that can be invoked through bloody rituals, can also be invoked through mind power which is a natural gift if we can practice. Do not allow any demon to deceive and yoke you. You can make yourself wealthy without their devilish help. Only use your brain, think and grow rich.

19 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by patomaniac: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Mnk.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by MycroftHolmes: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
RIP to the dead

So sad fetishism still has a very strong hold on Nigeria in this modern day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by mokt(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
They shouldn't bring this up again na, pitty the parents mbok.

4 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by tuwayz(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
I am sure a responsible gentle guy want this girl and tried all his best to get her but the girl choose the bad boy, most naija girls tells you they love bad boys.

RIP to her

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Voodoo tins.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by AjalaJ(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Wicked assholes.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
So this is how this lady's life got terminated......
Is really a sad situation, hope the idiot is to be executed before Easter break

4 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Josh2x: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Luxiana19(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
This is so sad. Ritualists don’t have the fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ElTafari7(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2019
This is highly RITUALISTIC!
��
Sometimes I wonder how men became so callous!

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by myettiallah: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
I am sure a responsible gentle guy want this girl and tried all his best to get her but the girl choose the bad boy, most naija girls tells you they love bad boys.

RIP to her
U took the words outta my mouth mehn..

4 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by az94(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Afonjizzy always doing what they know best

7 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Evil that men do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
They should have sent the guy yo heaven for God yo either forgive him or join devil in hell, if hell even exist self, it would not be anyway better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
angry

Might be in preparation for cunnilingus or for Juju

Either way, the guy deserves to rot in prison

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2019
She could have shaved herself....

Babes....make Una lie oooooo...Una no dey shave when Una wan go meet bf especially if e don Tay when Una see....

3 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ojuu4u(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

RIP to her

I doubt if you guys used to read/follow up stories before you comment
Were you there when your so-called nice guys were disturbing her?
This is a lady that he had been dating for years and well known by his family that they are dating,for a deputy gov daughter to be dating son of unknown bricklayer, what a humility !

For once try not to shift blame from criminals

9 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Kaxmytex(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2019
sad
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by OgaBuhari: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

RIP to her
this is exactly what I discussed yesterday.
All those girls rejecting me, may you all face this soon
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Iceman2017(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2019
So Afonja dey harvest pubic hair too grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Akkord4gov: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
this is exactly what I discussed yesterday.
All those girls rejecting me, may you all face this soon

If I'm a woman, I will reject u too cos your reasoning has no place the book of wisdom. Not everybody you will be good enough for. If they reject you, y can't u wait for someone to accept you, someone that u are meant for. Why wishing them bad because they reject you.

Had it been you followed the story, u would have seen the reason why high class family choose to have relationship with people of their class rather than the low class people. The only crime of the girl was dating a guy from a very poor background who think the way to make money is by using a fellow for money ritual

14 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ipobarecriminals: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
sad Aye toto, Aye toto!,Aye ma le.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.