Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cardi B Drags Donald Trump Silly For Partial Government Shutdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Drags Donald Trump Silly For Partial Government Shutdown (331 Views)

'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Drags Donald Trump Silly For Partial Government Shutdown by Nairatrenders: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Cardi B has taken to IG to vent following the partial government shutdown by Donald Trump.

The rapper dragged the US President for ordering” federal workers to go to work without pay and slammed claims that it can be compared to the shutdown that happened during former President Obama’s reign.

“Now, I don’t want to hear you motherf—–s talkin’ about, ‘Oh, but Obama shut down the government for 17 days. … Yeah b—h, for health care. So, your grandmother can check her blood pressure and you b—-es can go check out your p—ies at the gynecologist with no motherf—in’ problem.”

She added;
“I know that not a lot of y’all don’t care because y’all don’t work for the government or y’all probably don’t have a job, but this s–t is really f—in’ serious, bro. This s–t is crazy,” she continued. “Our country is in a hell hole right now all for a f—in’ wall. Everybody needs to take this seriously. I feel like we need to take some action. I don’t know what type of action, b—h, because dis not what I do, but b—h, I’m scared. This is crazy and I feel bad for these people that got to go to f—ing work to not get motherf—ing paid.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/cardi-b-drags-donald-trump-silly-for-partial-government-shutdown/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pray For Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / Instagram Comedian, Omo Ibadan, Reveals She Gets Marriage Proposals Online / Small Doctor Endorses Buhari-osinbajo Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.