Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Studying In Hungary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Hungary (2303 Views)

Study In Hungary / Study In Hungary Fees 2700 Euro Visa Guaranteed / Do You Need Admission In Hungary? I Can Guarantee It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Hungary by messiah(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2007
Hey guys,
i may be leaving for Hungary this september for studies and naturally, i'm very apprehensive. i would like to know if there's any Nairalander who's studying or had studied in this central european country who can give me (free! wink)gist about the country. i've read a lot about the country on the internet but i prefer a hands-on information from an experienced and unbiased person. Thanks and any help will be appreciated.
Re: Studying In Hungary by choco4life(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2007
It's very cold out there.
Re: Studying In Hungary by lifestyle1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
YOU ARE GOING TO HUNGARY? HUNGRY WILL DEAL WITH YOU, grin grin grin, LOL,
Re: Studying In Hungary by stellose(f): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
@messiah i have no idea abour hungary, but i believe some one will respond soon.
please which of the school did you apply . no mind them hungry no go kill you ok grin
thanks
Re: Studying In Hungary by Rlst84sale(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2007
You need to make sure you have few bucks in your pocket, and when you get there be conservative with your money. I doubt if there is job there. Most of the eastern European countries don't have much. The first thing you want to do is contact Naija embassy there and get contact info for other naija that are there and they will show you how things work. Don't rush anything there, oyinbo girls go rush you, be careful and take things slow. Save your money as much as you possibly can, you will need it. Good luck
Re: Studying In Hungary by anifel20(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
haba life-style na wa for your life style oo, se because country be hungary no make ham say na hungry people dey their ke. i beg no make @messiah fear ooo. omo i suggest you big blanket and if you no sabi drink paraga, make you learn ham fast fast ooo bcox cool and snow na their birth right their. good luck sa.
Re: Studying In Hungary by messiah(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2007
Thanks every1 4 ur contributions. i'm begining 2 get a bird's eye view of d country thru u. kip d gud work

(1) (Reply)

1 Year To Up Degree-which Way In South Africa / When Will UNIZIK POST UME FORM 2018/2019 commence? / Computer Science Final Year Project/seminar Students Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.