Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help (507 Views)

Relocating Back To Africa Or Staying Abroad / Benin Republic Or Ghana / Cotonou Or Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I really need your kind and wise advise in helping me make the right choice . I am in anatomy penultimate year in the University. Unilag to be precise.

I will be graduating soon. Fortunately for me
I ran into some luck. I was gifted the cash sum of 2.5million naira. And sincerely I have been planning to leave Nigeria.

I want to further my education. Since i want to build a career in academics. Which of the above countries will post graduate education be possible with that amount.in a scenario where there is scholarship and otherwise.

I intentionally ignored asking about European countries because, I suspect it will involve alot moneywise, and I hate the weather too. Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
..waiting..
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Chriswazo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
xavierxxavier2:
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I really need your kind and wise advise in helping me make the right choice . I am in anatomy penultimate year in the University. Unilag to be precise.

I will be graduating soon. Fortunately for me
I ran into some luck. I was gifted the cash sum of 2.5million naira. And sincerely I have been planning to leave Nigeria.

I want to further my education. Since i want to build a career in academics. Which of the above countries will post graduate education be possible with that amount.in a scenario where there is scholarship and otherwise.

I intentionally ignored asking about European countries because, I suspect it will involve alot moneywise, and I hate the weather too. Thanks as I await your responses.

You have weird options hence no answer, please go to Turkey with that money for studies and hustling, u will be better off
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by emsco(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Of a find better country relocate
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by emsco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oga find better country relocate
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chriswazo:

You have weird options hence no answer, please go to Turkey with that money for studies and hustling, u will be better off

OK. I should have indicated, that those with better options suggest them.

Please why do you think turkey is better, I would really appreciate a detailed response.
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
emsco:
Oga find better country relocate

Like which one?
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Chriswazo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
xavierxxavier2:

OK. I should have indicated, that those with better options suggest them.

Please why do you think turkey is better, I would really appreciate a detailed response.

Her quality of life, opportunities, Educational rating is better than the 3 countries you are considering.
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Chriswazo post=74851290]

Her quality of life, opportunities, Educational rating is better than the 3 countries you are considering. [

sorry for d interrogations but plz, I really need it,
So what about cost?

And do you reside in turkey.thanks.

/quote]
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Chriswazo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
author=xavierxxavier2 post=74851449]

I reside in Nigeria, will send you a link to ask further questions from those there. 2.5mil. will be enough.
https://www.nairaland.com/3177902/genuie-info-turkey.i-want-travel
Re: India, South Africa Or Ghana... Help by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Chriswazo post=74851536]

I reside in Nigeria, will send you a link to ask further questions from those there. 2.5mil. will be enough.
https://www.nairaland.com/3177902/genuie-info-turkey.i-want-travel[/quote

ok then.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Memphis, Tennessee / See Exclusive Photos Of The Colourful New Ibom Air Ticket Stand At The MMA2 / How Much Will I Pay For 6kg Package From Lagos To Port Harcourt Via Peace Mass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.