Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (35323 Views)

Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by jellington: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
ALL OF THIS DOES NOT MAKE A MINDLESS LOOTER A CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE. WE RATHER MAKE DO WITH BUHARI THAN HAND OVER TREASURY TO PDP .LEST I FORGET WE HAVE A COMPETENT PROFESSOR OF LAW TO WATCH BUHARI'S BACK LIKE HE DID YESTERDAY .NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD TO SACRIFICE INTEGRITY,NATIONAL INTEREST AND POLITICAL WILL ON THE PLATTER OF AGE .ATIKU IS POISED TO SELL NIGERIA TO HIS CRONIES.NEVER AGAIN! PDP IS GONE FOR EVER.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by hansomb: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
MylezKayn:

LOL... Abeg stomach ur frustration and don't be stupid enough to involve my Family in this... Am sure u ar among the 89.7 million Nigerians living in extreme poverty and u ar depending on 30k stipends to survive..
p.s: If you like quote me u ar further consolidating ur Idiocy
You are only telling us what we don't know about you. You think everyone thinks like you. Òbó
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Realist2: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari scenario is a very very unfortunate one, he was packaged and forced on over 180million people, he has become totally un useful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by UNCL3(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

"The worst thing that has ever happened to this country is a government coming back after 4years to show us 8 fingers when they should be showing us their scorecard. Incomplete fingers is a sign of leprosy and a bad omen, which we must all join hands to cast out from our land."

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

Lol
@Incomplete fingers are signs of leprosy

Obj na savage o

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Pabloriqueza: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Watched it and it was so sad, nothing at all to offer Nigerians. Was just veering off what was asked, couldn't even utter a meaningful statement. All "Osinbade" kept doing was dwelling in the past. What disgusted me most was how people were actually clapping to all that failure. Had to mute whenever they clapped or cheered.
IF APC get re-elected, IT IS FINISHED!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Angelparadise: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians are in war with those clowns that are inflicting this on man as Nigerian president. Haba! Nigeria that claimed to be giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by MylezKayn(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
hansomb:

You are only telling us what we don't know about you. You think everyone thinks like you. Òbó
Eya the truth is painful sorry ko... Take heart and stop being such an ignoramus.. Bye and don't ever quote me else......

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Godson32(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
That sick Lion is of a greater value than a 1,000 hungry dogs, lurking around with false hope that the lion will soon go.
Sai Baba
That Sick lion without brain

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by 22brains(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said that if not for lack of conscience, those still supporting the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari will go to bed last night, covering themselves with blanket of shame after seeing the President’s scandalous performance on NTA programme, ‘The Candidates.’

The State Campaign Council Director of Media and Publicity, Lere Olayinka, in a statement on Thursday morning, ,said, “almost all questions had to be interpreted to the President while he talked off-point throughout; answering no question appropriately to the extent that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo became so embarrassed and agitated that he tried to help him answer questions that was asked him.

“It was so terrible that the moderator had to tell the Vice President to allow President Buhari to talk for himself.”

Olayinka, who said it was sad that those promoting the President knew even in 2015 that he lacked both mental and physical capacity to run a local council not to talk of a country of over 200 million people lamented that, “the only reason the cabal running the country wants

him to remain in office is to guarantee their 2023 presidential ambition and access to the national treasury.”

He challenged those still supporting the President’s second term bid to in all honesty tell Nigerians why the same Buhari that they saw on NTA last night should continue as president.

“They should tell Nigerians how a man who could not comprehend anything on that live programme except when it had to do with promoting nepotism should keep running the affairs of Nigeria.

“In saner climes, after his disastrous performance on The Candidates last night, President Buhari’s will be asked to go home and rest. But because they are selfish and wicked, they will pretend that the NTA programme never happened just as they pretended in 2015 when the President was calling APC ‘All Progressives Confidence’, ‘INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission’, Osinbajo ‘Osunbade’ and Imo State ‘Ibo’ State.

“They also saw him in 2015 when he was talking about Deutsche Mark that was last spent in Europe in 1999 as currency being used in Germany, referring to Angela Merkel as President Michelle and Germany as West Germany. But they will never mind the international embarrassment that he has become as long as their hold on power is sustained and their 2023 presidential ambition is guaranteed.”

While saying that the President has never hidden his support for corrupt elements in his party, Olayinka said; “To further demonstrate the hypocrisy in his so-called fight against corruption, when asked about the Kano State Governor, Ganduje’s bribery scam, President Buhari responded by saying; “Hopefully, by the time I go to Kano for my campaign, I will have the information,” but at the same time tried to discredit the video exposing the bribery scandal.

He said; “Nigerians, especially the people of Ekiti should take their time to see the video of The Candidates edition of yesterday and challenge anyone coming to preach reelection of the president to them if they will hand the running of their personal business to someone who has proven to be unconscious of happenings around him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/17/pdp-reacts-buharis-performance-live-interview/amp/
it has happened!!! i predicted the mesmerization of the dullard calling Nigeria youths lazy. what do you expect of a herder without a waec certification?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
DumbHari's Days Are Numbered.I Am Ashamed To Be A Nigerian Right Now.The Guy Is So Dumb Beyond Believe

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shut up bunch of liars! his firs few minutes were shaky no doubt but afterwards it was really impressive. PDP and their lies as usual

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by hansomb: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
MylezKayn:

Eya the truth is painful sorry ko... Take heart and stop being such an ignoramus.. Bye and don't ever quote me else......
I live such a modest and humble life.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by alezzy13: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Nothing will change my vote for Muhammadu Buhari

U might be an *****

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Slynation(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
hansomb:
Mr President has achieved what no one in your miserable family from generation to generation has achieved.
Lol.... U mean achieving the title "Lifeless illiterate " grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by omojeesu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Those who will determine the winner of the presidential election are not on social media.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by namio10: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
That sick Lion is of a greater value than a 1,000 hungry dogs, lurking around with false hope that the lion will soon go.
Sai Baba

Your sick lion was hungrier in the 1970s as petroleum minister (2.8 billion dollars missing while he was petroleum ministry boss) and in the 1990s as PTF chairman under the most corrupt govt of Abacha.

Only that successive military leaders from north could nor investigate one of their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by 22brains(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
it has happened!!! i predicted the mesmerization of the dullard calling Nigeria youths lazy. what do you expect of a herder without a waec certification?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Pekele007: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Your 5% votes won't take him anywhere. grin

He is on his way to Daura already bro till hunger will reset your system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by TheStarsAlign: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

"The worst thing that has ever happened to this country is a government coming back after 4years to show us 8 fingers when they should be showing us their scorecard. Incomplete fingers is a sign of leprosy and a bad omen, which we must all join hands to cast out from our land."

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by TheStarsAlign: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

Did O B J really said this?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by davidodiba(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Here, he has been spotted.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Angelawhite(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Zombie spotted
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by chijioke17(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

You are answering Chijioke but its yoruba candidates that you are campaigning for, you big fool! Why didnt you mention Moghalu, Oby, Atuejide. Biggest Mugu!

My dear replying your insult would be stooping down to your level, but for posterity sake, go through the list again, cos I don't think I have amnesia not to remember writing oby there. Atuejide you mentioned, it's the first time I'm even hearing of the name. For Kingsley Moghalu, his name didn't readily come to mind, signs that he is not doing enough with his campaign.
Finally my dear, I'm not a tribal bigot, I don't let tribal sentiments move me, I doubt if you were to stand and face me, you will have the temerity to call me a fool, but well, have a less frustrating day.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by tsephanyah(f): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Angelawhite:

Zombie spotted
Remember when you spilled water and it ended up places you didn't expect? Same is true for blood spatter.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Ziggylady(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

You know nothing about the animal kigdom because a sick Lion is a DEAD Lion...it is just a matter of time..

And true to type,some brainless zombies followed your flawed thought-process.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by lekonso: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is a serious insult for this country called Nigeria to be headed by a leader who does not know anything, nothing about how to keep the economy running, nothing about international business, the only thing he knows is how to put an hausa man in every strategic position in govt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
E don red! See the way dem butcher bubu!
PDP no get joy ASWEARUGWAG grin
Hahaha grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by sublime247: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
in as much as our president disgraced himself yesterday is not enough reasons to say that PDP or Atiku is the right person to lead our country to the promised land. I still believe that some cabals are running Buhari government one can tell through what happened yesterday the vice president trying to speak for the president. The problems with this country is no longer from the government I strongly believe that we the citizens are the problems. We fail to see beyond our imagination by voting for the wrong candidate as a result of poverty which the so called leaders uses as a platform to gain power. Give a common man in the street just #1000 to sell his vote and see what happens next. please fellow Nigerians let us vote with our senses so that we can make Nigeria a better place
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
shocked

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
BREAKING NEWS-
Top 10 Fastest Growing Economies in Africa in 2018 (World Bank, IMF....)
[1] Ghana >>>>>>>8.3%
[2] Ethiopia >>>>>>8.2%
[3] Cote d'Ivoire>>>7.2%
[4] Djibouti >>>>>> 7.0%
[5] Senegal >>>>>>6.9%
[6] Tanzania >>>>> 6.8%
[7] Sierra Leone>>>6.3%
[8] Burkina Faso>>>6.0%
[8] Benin Rep>>>>>6.0%
[9] Rwanda>>>>>>>5.9%
[10] Niger Rep>>>>>5.2%
------------------
[41] NIGERIA>>>>>>1.9%,
Note: Nigeria was Number [1] in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Also, Nigeria was the 3rd Fastest growing Economy in the World in 2014 now, the 88th.
SOURCES| World Bank, Brookings Institution, IMF.
From now onwards lets face facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter-In-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (Pictures) / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.