Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (11785 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by babaonpoint: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
MariamAlheri:

Good evening, I've gone through the www.fiverrcashng.com and followed all the instructions. The text isn't delivering to your number though, I wonder why. Thank you.

please send an email instead. but i have been receiving messages.
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by olaboy001(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Odobaone:

Wen ur carried away with stipends called salary u don't believe there's a world beyond salary.

Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co. Dantata.

Nah the reason you said salary cannot make someone rich? I laugh you
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by MariamAlheri: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2019
babaonpoint:

please send an email instead. but i have been receiving messages.

Ok. Your mail?
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by babaonpoint: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
MariamAlheri:

Ok. Your mail?

i cant drop email here. its on the website. you can flash or call me if you have any challenges. my number is also on the website

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.