Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (11878 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by babaonpoint: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
MariamAlheri:

Good evening, I've gone through the www.fiverrcashng.com and followed all the instructions. The text isn't delivering to your number though, I wonder why. Thank you.

please send an email instead. but i have been receiving messages.
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by olaboy001(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Odobaone:

Wen ur carried away with stipends called salary u don't believe there's a world beyond salary.

Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co. Dantata.

Nah the reason you said salary cannot make someone rich? I laugh you
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by MariamAlheri: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2019
babaonpoint:

please send an email instead. but i have been receiving messages.

Ok. Your mail?
Re: How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business by babaonpoint: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
MariamAlheri:

Ok. Your mail?

i cant drop email here. its on the website. you can flash or call me if you have any challenges. my number is also on the website

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank / Import Ban On 41 Items Remains In Force – CBN / My Friend At GTBank Took 80,000 Naira From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.