Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State (21469 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by techking: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by tuniski: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
ct2:
this obas will never sell 2023 to you Atiku , yorubas are very wise we will manage buhari, what ever it takes
Speak for yourself yorubas will vote massively for Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
The PDP Governors also built and established the following State Universities:-
Adamawa State University, built by Gov Boni Haruna
Taraba State University, built by Late Governor Danbaba Suntai
Gombe State University, built by Governor Danjuma Goje while still in PDP
Abia State University built by Gov Orji Kalu while in PDP.
Nasarawa State University built by Gov Abdullahi Adamu while in PDP
Plateau State University built by Gov Joshua Dariye while still in PDP.
Bauchi State University built by Gov Isa Yuguda of PDP
Sokoto State University built by Gov Wammako while in PDP
Kebbi state university of science and technology built by Adamu Aliero while in PDP,
Kaduna State University built by Gov Ahmed Makarfi of PDP
Kano State University built by Gov Kwankwaso while still with the PDP
Umaru Musa Yaradua University built by late President Musa Yaradua of PDP.
Ebonyi State University built by Gov Sam Egwu of PDP
Akwa Ibom State University built by Gov Godswill Okpabio of the PDP
Cross River State University of Science and Technology built by Gov Donald Duke of the PDP
Ekiti State University built and repositioned by Gov Ayo Fayose of the PDP
Ibrahim Babangida University built by Gov Abdulkadir Kure of the PDP
Kwara State University built by Gov Bukola Saraki of the PDP
Niger Delta University built by Gov DSO Alamieyesigha of the PDP
Northwest University built by Gov Kwankwaso of the PDP.
OSUN State university built by ỌMỌ Ọba Ọlagunsoye Oyinlola
Governance is continuous. Who enteIts the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by blowjob: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinhanger:
Next President
OF THIEVES ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by rexwalters: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
id911:
If Buhari like let him appoint Yusuf his son as INEC Chairman, he will still lose

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
And if Atiku should lose which is quite obvious should God Punish your ancestors,you and your descendants?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by rexwalters: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The PDP Governors also built and established the following State Universities:-
Adamawa State University, built by Gov Boni Haruna
Taraba State University, built by Late Governor Danbaba Suntai
Gombe State University, built by Governor Danjuma Goje while still in PDP
Abia State University built by Gov Orji Kalu while in PDP.
Nasarawa State University built by Gov Abdullahi Adamu while in PDP
Plateau State University built by Gov Joshua Dariye while still in PDP.
Bauchi State University built by Gov Isa Yuguda of PDP
Sokoto State University built by Gov Wammako while in PDP
Kebbi state university of science and technology built by Adamu Aliero while in PDP,
Kaduna State University built by Gov Ahmed Makarfi of PDP
Kano State University built by Gov Kwankwaso while still with the PDP
Umaru Musa Yaradua University built by late President Musa Yaradua of PDP.
Ebonyi State University built by Gov Sam Egwu of PDP
Akwa Ibom State University built by Gov Godswill Okpabio of the PDP
Cross River State University of Science and Technology built by Gov Donald Duke of the PDP
Ekiti State University built and repositioned by Gov Ayo Fayose of the PDP
Ibrahim Babangida University built by Gov Abdulkadir Kure of the PDP
Kwara State University built by Gov Bukola Saraki of the PDP
Niger Delta University built by Gov DSO Alamieyesigha of the PDP
Northwest University built by Gov Kwankwaso of the PDP.
OSUN State university built by ỌMỌ Ọba Ọlagunsoye Oyinlola
Governance is continuous. Who enteIts the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.
90% of the Past Governors of pdp are in APC today,even abubakar atiku is a member of APC also,pdp is the past like analog phone lines & NITEL.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by rexwalters: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
tuniski:

Speak for yourself yorubas will vote massively for Atiku!
A Fool's paradise,You must be ibo or from the south south?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
ct2:
this obas will never sell 2023 to you Atiku , yorubas are very wise we will manage buhari, what ever it takes
this Fulani herds boy, speak for yourself, no reasonable Oba will want mad buhari to come back again except that agbero Oba of Lagos. You and bubu will go down together in history.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
90% of the Past Governors of pdp are in APC today,even abubakar atiku is a member of APC also,pdp is the past like analog phone lines & NITEL.
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by tuniski: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
A Fool's paradise,You must be ibo or from the south south?

I am yoruba and I will tell you for free, yorubas will vote Atiku massively.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by tuniski: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
And if Atiku should lose which is quite obvious should God Punish your ancestors,you and your descendants?

Atiku is your next president better wake up.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by chiangwar: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Listing to yourself did you given him Life or you are in in changer of his life? do not bring course to yourself

ct2:
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
ct2:
Speak for yourself please. Say I , instead of WE because I can never be among the clueless 'WE ' you're talking a out . Our economy is more paramount to me and that's not happening during buhari's administration. Buhari isn't the one in charge else, he'd be fully aware of the CJN's travail with the CCB/CCT from the on set, and not him just getting to know last Saturday. I'm an advocate of due process and rule of law...none of which is being observed by the buhari-led administration. If your preferred candidate is buhari, count me out . Emi kii se ode. Mo ti gbon!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
我什么都
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by reuben79: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
ct2:
go and sitdown bros,ijesaland is for atiku i can bet it for u,is my state,ijesaland hv six local government and all of them ar for atiku 100% titi father is chief in ijesaland(oloro of ijesaland)..quote me and let put money atike for sure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by sinkhole: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
My only queston is this:
since Atiku married one of the daughters of Ijesa, how many time has Atiku visited the paramount ruler of Ijesaland or any part of Ijesaland for that matter?
A beg na observational question ooo, no be say I no like Atiku ooo smiley smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by PHILipu1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinhanger:
Next President
Of Biafra republic?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by farem: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
This headline is insulting to the royalty in Yoruba land. You don't just address a local chief with his first name without the surname not to talk of a first class oba , a direct descendant of Oduduwa like Owa Obokun Adimula of Ijesaland.

The title should read Atiku visits Oba Adekunle AROMOLARAN
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by deomelo: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
I thought Athiefkulooter is in the US

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by abbasajao(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
But he suppose to be in the U.S. according to one hippopotamus
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by jidejide2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sharap and speak for yourself are you the mouth pies of the yourubas,abi Na you go tell me I go vote for?

Egbon eelopolor rara [url][/url]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State by jidejide2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sharap and speak for yourself are you the mouth pies of the yourubas,abi Na you go tell me I go vote for?

Egbon eelopolor rara [url][/url] shocked[color=#770077][/color] no brain talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Anxiety Over Rumoured Resignation Of Adamu As APC National Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.