Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Video +more Pics: Unprecedented Massive Crowd Welcome Buhari To Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video +more Pics: Unprecedented Massive Crowd Welcome Buhari To Delta State (711 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video +more Pics: Unprecedented Massive Crowd Welcome Buhari To Delta State by abc115: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
You need to watch and see the reactions at the Stadrum. .. at the background you could hear:

See my Buhari
See my Buhari

Seee Natural Love ....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2gCUxIHGc

Re: Video +more Pics: Unprecedented Massive Crowd Welcome Buhari To Delta State by Calers: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: Video +more Pics: Unprecedented Massive Crowd Welcome Buhari To Delta State by Angelparadise: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Most of them came to see the president that was interviewed last night.A apologise!

(1) (Reply)

2019..Now Atiku Has Gone To America, Buhari Should Remove His Cap Too. / Just In: Atiku Shares The New #theatikuvision, See Full Text / APC Rally: Tinubu Called Atiku ' Disobedient Child'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.