Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years (44124 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Hoodbilonia: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
abegi
see lies
she forced herself and bleached up
i cant marry a bleached bich
most nigerian ladies bleach
to dem its money has arrived..moti fresh up
nigerian mentality
money has arrived. they start getting fat....
i must get fat...a way to show money has arrived
someone who was chocolate colour from age one to 30.. suddenly bleached up and did 6months in yankee came back say na dia weather but mayweather no bleach

1 Like

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by 2n2k(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
2 years or 12 years

2017 to 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by sinola(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
midehcreeb:
For a marriage that was shut down for 12 years, many wondered how a reconciliation took place.

The actor had in 2017 confirmed that he was separated from his wife after 12 years of being together.

For Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, who reconciled with his wife, Bunmi, a resident of Atlanta in the USA, life had to continue with his wife and mother of two kids.

According to a source, Bolanle, who had become highly sought after in the industry, was also getting tired of being a playboy to many of the ladies he worked with.

The source told Kemi Ashefon, “Initially, he must have enjoyed the attention he was getting from all the ladies in and out of the industry. He was alleged to have warmed many of their beds but never committed himself to anyone for marriage.
“He must have reasoned that the ilk of Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo Salami, who are also highly sought after are happily married and their career weren’t affected.

His marriage to Bunmi would have lasted but the wife was said to have deserted him when he started having challenges after he didn’t fare well in his music career. It was after he could not cope with life in the US as a failed music artiste that he returned to Nigeria and joined Nollywood.

That was a goldmine for him and he became a star. That they are reconciled now was an intervention from family and friends who advised that he stuck to his wife and not have kids from too many women.

In the interview with Genvieve magazine, Ninalowo disclosed how he took his wife to United States of America and married her on paper hoping that he will officially marry her sometime later but things didn’t go according to plans.

He said in 2017, “I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy from her and they live in Atlanta.
“We met here in Nigeria when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle.”

But things are rosy between the two now as they have been uploading photos of being together on Instagram.
However, in a new post on Instagram, his wife, Bunmi wrote, “#OlowooriAdufe. Thank God for grace”.

Reacting to the post which sparked off speculation that he has reconciled with his wife late in 2018, Ninalowo wrote, “Thank you for hanging on. So sorry for everything. I only knew that if God be for me, then the end will surely justify the means. Mabinu aya mi”.

Bunmi also shared a throwback photo of both of them and captioned it, “Throwback to when i was just 23 and he was 24 Heck we thot we knew it all and no one could tell us a damn thing. Omobolanle”.

https://www./2019/01/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-and-wife-reconciled.html

Konji na bastard
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by semyman: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Greedy women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Fisher007: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hypergamy is mostly the downfall of ladies.

No matter your status once you go down. She moves on like you never existed.

[/b] Proof [b]

Read the paragraph

[/b]His marriage to Bunmi would have lasted but the wife was said to have deserted him when he started having challenges after he didn’t fare well in his music career. It was after he could not cope with life in the US as a failed music artiste that he returned to Nigeria and joined Nollywood.[b]

So if things didn't get right. She ain't doing shocked

Naija babes even for abroad they still remain true to their nature.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by byinks(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm.... 12 years.
Just wondering about the BODY COUNT between them

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by oluwapsalmy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
[b][/b] kiss1
ogunsbanjul:
Thank God for their lives
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by TheStarsAlign: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice. Love conquers all
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by tfash96(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sharp guy after hin don straf many girls
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seenyo:
as for me, IF YOU DESERT ME AT MY WORST, YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST! ....irrespective of our relationship.

As in ehn?

The relationship is over , even if its marriage .

Well that's their cup of tea but I heard she has so much money and spending it on her gigolo hubby. That's why he accepted her back! All he has is fame and fine Boi looks .

Are male actors really making that much ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by dumininu01(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fresh guy... No homo grin...
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by mandatory2217: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm...I'm glad you guys are back again.
*FOLLOWCOME* TV � is live.
Are you tired of boring status�?
Are you tired of chatting?
Are you looking for entertainment?!
If yes,join *followcome tv�*
today...I bet u,you'll never regret it!!At followcomeTv you get the best of funny memes, funny chats and savage replies to fuel your humour desires

Kindly save this number as *followcomeTv* so you can view our status and see funny memes and chats
follow this link to join followcome tv whatsapp https:///send?phone=2348160594526
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

The relationship is over , even if its marriage .

Well that's their cup of tea but I heard she has so much money and spending it on her gigolo hubby. That's why he accepted her back! All he has is fame and fine Boi looks .

Are male actors really making that much ? undecided
I see!... little wonder the poor dude accepted her back. BUT if I were in his shoes, believe you me, I'll proudly eat from the gutters rather than go back to her, heaven knows.

1 Like

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Okeyc230: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Watch it
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by milastranda: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
jobestina grin
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by anicecupoftee: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
numen:
Patience and a forgiving heart is key for any marriage to survive. I truly praise this lady for hanging on in the face of possible/obvious alternatives/temptations. May they never be apart again in Jesus Christ name...Amen!

Yup. Someone just had to do it: praise women for suffering and settling for bullshit.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by ajl: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2019
I no trust Nija women from here to there except my mama and the girls our parents raised. Any little challenges they will start messing up. If a woman start sleeping around just forget her. But if its just typical attitude, then try manage her. Most especially if children are involved.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by ajl: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2019
numen:
Patience and a forgiving heart is key for any marriage to survive. I truly praise this lady for hanging on in the face of possible/obvious alternatives/temptations. May they never be apart again in Jesus Christ name...Amen!

Its the guy that need to be praised for hanging on. Not the lady. First, story says she deserted him when he had challenges. Secondly, she has two kids. Tell me, how many men would gladly marry a woman with children. You think its easy to be a single mother in the US. Its not joke. She is only back to enjoy the good time. I am guessing the guy made a tough career chouxe of moving to Nigeria which i think tge wife did not support. Now, his success made her to now believe he made the right choice.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by numen(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
That's obviously your perspective not mine.
Men do also settle for bullshit.

anicecupoftee:

Yup. Someone just had to do it: praise women for suffering and settling for bullshit.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by victorian(f): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Seenyo:

I see!... little wonder the poor dude accepted her back. BUT if I were in his shoes, believe you me, I'll proudly eat from the gutters rather than go back to her, heaven knows.

That's you .

Not all men have pride .

And someone like him would love easy life , and that's what hes enjoying in full blast as he see say the actresses , and other ladies he has dated are not willing to drop a dime to spend on him, so why not reconcile with his estranged wife , thats willing to come back with goodies ,lol.

And that's another reason he's posting pics of different styles of kisses all over the internet , so all his ex's would see , he's back ! And feel jealous .lol

Mentality sef cheesy
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by numen(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Praise the guy too no doubt at least for making an attempt to reconcile his home. I still stand on my assertion.

So many things could have gone wrong from the lady's side.

Bottom-line is they're now reconciled.

ajl:

Its the guy that need to be praised for hanging on. Not the lady. First, story says she deserted him when he had challenges. Secondly, she has two kids. Tell me, how many men would gladly marry a woman with children. You think its easy to be a single mother in the US. Its not joke. She is only back to enjoy the good time. I am guessing the guy made a tough career chouxe of moving to Nigeria which i think tge wife did not support. Now, his success made her to now believe he made the right choice.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by weyreypey: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
victorian:

That's you .

Not all men have pride .

And someone like him would love easy life , and that's what hes enjoying in full blast as he see say the actresses , and other ladies he has dated are not willing to drop a dime to spend on him, so why not reconcile with his estranged wife , thats willing to come back with goodies ,lol.

And that's another reason he's posting pics of different styles of kisses all over the internet , so all his ex's would see , he's back ! And feel jealous .lol

Mentality sef cheesy
I really don't understand why your man is after your money so bad ...very desperately... That has made you incessantly fixated on men looking for women to spend money on them. Very pathetic.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by weyreypey: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2019
byinks:
Hmmm.... 12 years.
Just wondering about the BODY COUNT between them
Just 12 years... Will that be anywhere close to the BODY COUNT between your parents?
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by victorian(f): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2019
weyreypey:

I really don't understand why your man is after your money so bad ...very desperately... That has made you incessantly fixated on men looking for women to spend money on them. Very pathetic.

I don't av your time today, wailer!

You are jobless ,its clear so no need wasting my precious time with u

Anyways am not the cause of your frustrations in life , so don't start on me this morning. Before your obsession about me will make u go nuts soon!

Bye!
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by weyreypey: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
victorian:

I don't av your time today, wailer!

You are jobless ,its clear so no need wasting my precious time with u

Anyways am not the cause of your frustrations in life , so don't start on me this morning. Before your obsession about me will make u go nuts soon!

Bye!

been busy...just saw your post now.... howdy? so sad that I am NOT available or else I'd have shown you how a REAL man treats a REAL lady..... with you as a spectator of course!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.