Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,438 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari (27214 Views)

Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
berrystunn:

I'm 100% in support, but politics is a game some knows how to play the same, some don't.

The chance for any Young guy now in 2019 is not possible. Because the election is between North vs North, Fulani vs Fulani Muslim vs Muslim.

To win election you need the north 100% and west or East.

The northern always want to vote for there own, they also have more State on top of it .

The game is between Buhari and Atiku. Come to look at it those that looted the country are now in APC, also buhari have cable that is controlling the government.

All the looters that return funds joined APC that's the reason non is in jail.

Nigerians are more divided now , insecurity, hardship, killings etc.

We stand with atiku to create chance for the youth 2023.... Our economy will be in better condition with Obi, tested and trusted.

This is a game not relationship.

I'm glad you know Buhari is not an option. I wish everyone could vote in a fresh party. Not Buhari... Not Atiku... Not even Sowore
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I'm glad you know Buhari is not an option. I wish everyone could vote in a fresh party. Not Buhari... Not Atiku... Not even Sowore

I understand you. But we can't pull harder than the northerners now.
The northerners vote just to keep there brother in power. They don't care about hardship insecurity or anything just there own person.

Religion, tribalism, nepotism play major role in our elections.

Youths education need to put an end to all that .

From the 80 million PVC
Youth have 51% of PVC across the country.

Do you know that 80% of those PVC is just a means of I.D for banking and other administrative activities. Because international passport is expensive.

And majority are girls... Too many will not use it for elections.
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Oniranu cheesy

Oloriburuku jatijati! Lol
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Oniranu cheesy

Oloriburuku jatijati! grin
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oloriburuku jatijati! grin

Your wahala too much cheesy
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2019
berrystunn:

I understand you. But we can't pull harder than the northerners now.
The northerners vote just to keep there brother in power. They don't care about hardship insecurity or anything just there own person.

Religion, tribalism, nepotism play major role in our elections.

Youths education need to put an end to all that .

From the 80 million PVC
Youth have 51% of PVC across the country.

Do you know that 80% of those PVC is just a means of I.D for banking and other administrative activities. Because international passport is expensive.

And majority are girls... Too many will not use it for elections.

That's the sad truth. Most People on nairaland don't even have PVC
Re: Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Your wahala too much cheesy

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norsemen Club Supports Yahaya Bello For 2019 (Pictures) / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.