Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Mr.romeo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Mr.romeo (430 Views)

Luck Had Nothing To Do With MY 2017 Brunel Prize - Romeo Oriogun / Romeo Patapan: A Short Story By Simon / Romeo Patapan: A Short Story By Simon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mr.romeo by vermaniace(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
As I drop from the car I notice my hardened rooster and the funny creature is hooked at one side of my pants, and what the hell Matilda what are you staring at?

Oh sorry my bad

she said like a LovePeddler.

Yeah though she's not a LovePeddler just a stupid girl staring at my rooster instead of concentrating on the task for the day.

That's by the way hold my phone so I can adjust. Handed over the files.
(In the elevator)
Press the button for number 10, and stop staring at my *clears throat* because I suppose that's what your staring at.

Okay sir she said stuttering.

I wonder why she's this way. So vulnerable... She's really dumb

Miss smith..let's proceed

Yes sir..but

No buts. Just listen to what I said and do your job properly. While the meeting is going on wait outside and no funny movements,yes sir she said.

Matilda's POV

I can't believe this man. He's unbelievable
Why was his member poking out of his pants the other time..well, he seemed quite huge.

Ha!I can't believe am thinking about my boss rooster..oh sorry I meant...who am I talking to?.

I think am going nuts

*phone rings*
Crap! I can't disturb Mr jerry. He's in a meeting...What if I pick the call. He might get mad. My boss is crazy

Oh my,there's no caller ID...I'll just pick and tell the person he's busy yeah that's better. I picked the call without talking.

*Caller talks* hello jerry, don't forget tonight date..am putting on your favourite. My place 7pm..don't keep me waiting

*caller ends call*

Okay,thank goodness I didn't mutter a word. Wait now that I think about it, the voice didn't sound like Juliet's. Is he cheating?

2 hours later
Mr jerry got out of the meeting. He was looking angry and furious. What's wrong with him again?

I can't even bring myself to tell him about the call I would sound stupid and I can't also give him his phone right now if he discover I picked his call he would just give me a death glare, what do I do?

Pack up we leaving he said with his angry look. Okay sir, but sir.., Neva mind sir.

*At the office*

Matilda! Oh jesus why is he yelling my name again?
Sir am here. Am done for the day you can go home, call juliet on your way out.

Alright sir..goodbye

Arrgh..he snubs me as usual.

Jerry's POV
Come in juliet, her red short stripped gown, your always looking sexy for me.

Hey handsome took you long to come back to mama in her tiny voice she said.

Hey here's some tip why don't you tease me.

She comes closer and now she's looking strange. She grabs my neck and pull me into a kiss.

I could feel an explosion about occurring in my pants. I leaned back to my chair while she sits on me in a pattern like she's about to ride a bike.

I couldn't feel more comfortable, this time I had to take off my belt but she hasn't uttered a word seems like she's anticipating for the removal of my pants..I lifted her from my legs and laid her on my table. And she's not still uttering a word,I was forced to ask why she wasn't saying anything and she replied with a moaning voice.

"Just satisfy me jerry".

I had no more options my dick couldn't wait to swim in, I could observe a wet spot on the face of her panties.

Wait how did her gown go up okay that question is dumb. I gently used my thumb to caress the wet spot I located on the face of her panties, her moan could silence a charging rhino. I took off her panties and it's the gates to where my next destination would be lost inside her ,she had liquid dripping from her.

This time my dick was fully hard and an explosion was beginning to erupt, I brought out the brave rooster for its next adventure and in the moment I was inserting into her warm juicy pussy. She moaned again this time beginning to sway her hips..

"Jeffrey why so sweet"

I was lost cause my present situation was slippery and I felt if I had answered I would have fallen to the ground.

I started thrusting in and out, I didn't know how I became faster and I was at the prime of exploding.

It felt like my balls should fall into her juicy hole. She began to utter words like she was saying prayers I could barely hear her speech, she locked me in between her legs and I knew I wasn't getting out of this any time soon.

But then I felt the explosion at the tip of my dick, and I manly pulled out of thrusting the scent of my cum filled the office room as it began to pour out like an erupting volcano.
I was sweating and I could tell she has never had such encounter, More like my manhood was magical.

She smiled while shaking gently and whispered to me "your the best dinner have tasted so far".

while she walked out of the office I couldn't utter a single word I was dumbfounded. Juliet is truly a sweet bitch.

I cleaned up and prepared to leave for my house.

Today I lost a client.
Re: My Mr.romeo by vermaniace(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
To get full version of the book
MY MR.ROMEO
https://my.w.tt/iX2ceLVasT
follow the link .......
Re: My Mr.romeo by Prettytechlover: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice story am going for it

(1) (Reply)

Adventure Of Idris Prologue / Love Is Patient / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.