Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! (1268 Views)

Need advice on my 2007 Honda Accord / Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Help...my RX300 Doesn't Rev Above 2200rpm With Trac Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by bluehorizo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello gurus in the house. My 2007 Honda Civic started with a low rev. Whereby it doesn't move as fast as it should be. I noticed that it revs so high when it is in Park. Or suddenly revs high while in motion. Kazeem suggested that it was the gearbox and so I changed the gearbox.
Ever since I changed the gearbox, the problem persists and even worse. It doesn't 'raise' high. It goes so slowly and wouldn't be able to climb any hill. I scanned it but I was detected that it was the injector mouth. I bought another injector mouth and it is still the same problem.

Pls guru in he house should pls help me as this is the source of living for me.
Re: Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by captainking(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
bluehorizo:
Hello gurus in the house. My 2007 Honda Civic started with a low rev. Whereby it doesn't move as fast as it should be. I noticed that it revs so high when it is in Park. Or suddenly revs high while in motion. Kazeem suggested that it was the gearbox and so I changed the gearbox.
Ever since I changed the gearbox, the problem persists and even worse. It doesn't 'raise' high. It goes so slowly and wouldn't be able to climb any hill. I scanned it but I was detected that it was the injector mouth. I bought another injector mouth and it is still the same problem.

Oh lord.. Please go and collect back your old gear box... It might still be good... Since the new gear box did not fix the issue... Have you heard of the word... Scan?? Scanning your car wod save you a lot... Go and scan your car first... For now.. Let me help you call the guruz... Gazzuzz... Mayor123,, autologic... Nurey... Motorguru... But go and scan your car...
Re: Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by nurey(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
bluehorizo:

Go and look for a qualified tech to assist you with the issues, your mata don be like soaking garri in bar beach.
Re: Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by oluwaseunla(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
bluehorizo:

Do you know the exact codes that was pulled from the car? Was the car scanned after the repair? Like Nurey said, get a competent place to get the work done.
Re: Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by Hotfreezer: 2:35am On Jan 20, 2019
bluehorizo:
Ever since I changed the gearbox, the problem persists and even worse.
It doesn't 'raise' high. It goes so slowly and wouldn't be able to climb any hill. I scanned it but I was detected that it was the injector mouth. I bought another injector mouth and it is still the same problem.

Re: Help! My 2007 Honda Civic Doesn't Rev! by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Op take advantage of this free diagnosis. It starts tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Exceptional 2020 Toyota Sequoia / Stolen Car Found / Price Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.