Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! (1065 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / My Family Is Tearing Apart! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
hello my nairaland family,im kinda a little popular on romance section so i created this new acct.
I'll be turning 19 in few weeks time and i feel I'm too young to be going through this emotional roller coaster. last month i saw my dad cry for the 1st time in my life and it broke me,mydad is completely broke and old very frail and yes he may have made some poor decisions with money but he doesn't deserve what he is going through,what my mom and elder sister are putting him through,my mom has been acting strangely to my dad of late and I can smell the subtle disrespect for him(because he hasn't been providing and mom isn't working)...

My elder sister is the one feeding the family and dad has refused to ask or collect money from her cos he acts very principled and according to him she has no verifiable source of income and he suspects men are giving her the money(i also observed he may not be far from the truth)..from the look of things it seems my mom and elder sister have ganged up against him,i spoke to him yesternight(on phone)and it turns out he's having severe heart palpitations.

As i speak to you now he hasn't returned from the village since December 29(though he may not admit it)i know its cos he doesn't have the money(i even wonder sometimes if he is eating well)as a 19yr old i don't know what to do my hands are tied,i do not want my dad to collapse and die(cos i would just kill myself),so i know this is probably a weird thing to do,(he would probably scold me if he knows I'm doing this)but...

I'll appreciate it if good and kind hearted nairalanders help credit his acct:with whatever you can let go of,nothing can be considered too small acct no:0131390389 guarantee trust bank(gtb) ITS AN APPEAL TO THE GOOD PEOLPLE OF NAIRALAND cry E.G IF 10PEOPLE TRANFER 200NAIRA THAT WOULD BE 2000NAIRA..which would go a long way..ACCT DETAILS:0131390389(gtb).

LALASTICLALA
SEUN

HELP A YOUNG GIRL,HELP HER DAD. some who feel i should put my acct here and not my dads,heres my close friends ACCT:0232374565(gtb)
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Sunnymatey(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dont u think he ll equally accuse u of getting money from men?

6 Likes

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Kwamecron(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
U will never kill ur self if incase....
You should go get work doing and stop all this corporate begging....
Ur last paragraph reflex ur mum and sister action

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by DavidEsq(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Yauwa! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
i haven't really thought of it like that.
I'll still let him know how it came about though
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kwamecron:
U will never kill ur self if incase....
You should go get work doing and stop all this corporate begging....
Ur last paragraph reflex ur mum and sister action
im hoping to get busy...
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by mysticgal(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Begging for money wouldn't help either because it would finish.

Do you have a relationship with your mum or sister,if yes,talk to them,ask them what the problem is,verify it and then make them see reasons with you on why your dad should be treated rightly. state the problem, how it can be addressed and the possible solution. if possible, your sister can set up a buisness whether it's from men or women...investing that money she is seeing is key.

Also your daddy needs some talk too. He needs to talk with his wife and daughter. Let him talk about his grievances with them rather than keep it in.

you..pray your family work because mehn this kind of thing hurts than romantic heartbreak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by blueblood1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
It would hurt him, if he gsts to know that you put his account online, for strangers to contribute.
Call him and reassure him of your love, and support. Make him happy. Let him find happiness, even if its from you alone.

Try and raise money for him to return home, so you could evaluate his health status. Think it through, you will find solution.

Call your mum and sister. Talk to them. Let them see things from your point of view.

You will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
mysticgal:
Begging for money wouldn't help either because it would finish.

Do you have a relationship with your mum or sister,if yes,talk to them,ask them what the problem is,verify it and then make them see reasons with you on why your dad should be treated rightly. state the problem, how it can be addressed and the possible solution. if possible, your sister can set up a buisness whether it's from men or women...investing that money she is seeing is key.

Also your daddy needs some talk too. He needs to talk with his wife and daughter. Let him talk about his grievances with them rather than keep it in.

you..pray your family work because mehn this kind of thing hurts than romantic heartbreak.
im closer to my dad though...thanks sis I'll do what you said

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
blueblood1:
It would hurt him, if he gsts to know that you put his account online, for strangers to contribute.
Call him and reassure him of your love, and support. Make him happy. Let him find happiness, even if its from you alone.

Try and raise money for him to return home, so you could evaluate his health status. Think it through, you will find solution.

Call your mum and sister. Talk to them. Let them see things from your point of view.

You will be fine.
im just feeling confused...i know its stupid,thanks a lot
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by ogawisdom(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
How come your Dad has no source of income, how old is he by the way. At 19 u should be able to do menial job to support him or find a husband marry than begging online

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Ezkid(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
DavidEsq:
Yauwa! cheesy
That Could Be Dead Rat!

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by DavidEsq(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ezkid:
That Could Be Dead Rat!
Huh?
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
How come your Dad has no source of income, how old is he by the way. At 19 u should be able to do menial job to support him or find a husband marry than begging online
im currently searching for any work..? my dad is a pensioner who hasn't been paid and it's taking a toll on his frail body...he's quite old too
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by ellagabs(f): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
sell ur panties to a ritualistic, I heard its worth 80k per undies.
anyways, u sabi cook story...

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
My 'close friend's account'. Toh

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
God knows most Nigeria lady are only submissive to man because we provide for them.

Once they get richer or the guy goes broke, you'll see there true color.

I know of two people that have passed through this same dilemma.

In one scenario, the man died and if you see the way the wife was crying like she wasn't the one that frustrated him to death.

We all should learn to be there for people we love through thick and thin.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This! by viettastitches(f): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
mtcheeeew. if your dad could reject his own daughter's money,why do you think he will be more open to receiving it from a stranger.
how can he even verify the stranger's source of income?
you are very funny. go and find something to do. begi begi won't help you, neither will false sob stories.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret / Why Do Parents Tend To Speak Only English Language To Their Kids? / How Long Does It Takes To Have Sex After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.