Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... (2217 Views)

Love From IVY� / Diary Of My Boerboel IVY / Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Holly's POV

Hello everybody, welcome to our diary page.
Here you'll learn everything about our day to day lives and also about our owners.
We are Holly and Ivy by name. I am male and Ivy is female.
Although dogs can't exactly tell when they are born but I'm sure our owners know that and he will do justice to that when he writes. I was bought by this lovely family, that was where I met another female of my kind, called Ivy. We have been pals for 4 weeks now and we are so fond of each other.
We are the pets of the family.
We are very active and we love to eat chicken, can food and Diamond food. We don't exactly like diamond food but our owner makes us eat it anyway. He likes to mix it with chicken water to soften it which makes it very yummy.
That video below is one of our play time... Expect more videos, pictures and more diary sessions. Trust me, you're gonna love us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7mPz4fKnIQ

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by georgepopsii(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice dogs you got there but I don't like small dogs. I like my dogs big and intimidating. Got 3 German Shepherds
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Holly's POV
Meet Ivy... She's always dirty cuz she's so playful. I am playful too but I'm never dirty. I always lick off all my dirt and help Ivy sometimes but she doesn't help me.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice write up there.
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
georgepopsii:
Nice dogs you got there but I don't like small dogs. I like my dogs big and intimidating. Got 3 German Shepherds
Owner's POV
Thanks. Big dogs are always scary and they tend to scare people away from them. I'll rather have small dogs that everyone will cherish. Though I'm not ruling out the idea of having big dogs one day.
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
What breed is your dog, I have Samoyed
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lovely dogs
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
HsLBroker:
What breed is your dog, I have Samoyed
Owner's POV
Ivy (picture above) is samoyed while Holly (picture below) is an Eskimo
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Holly's POV
So this is me. Huh, I know I'm skinny but I'm the family's favorite. They love me cuz of my obedience and understanding.
Ivy is only bigger than me cuz she's older. Don't worry, I'm eating heavily, soon I'll be bigger and stronger. wink

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Holly's POV
We sometimes like to have barking competition. It helps to improve our barking skills. There are so many other skills we are learning. Like pooing in the toilet. Owner always get mad when we poo in the sitting room so I always poo in the guest toilet when it's open and outside in the compound when the guest toilet is closed. Ivy still poos in the sitting room sometimes but she's learning from me. I'll let her have the floor now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvPx702iv9A

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by IamAnderson(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2019
This is so cute lol smiley
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:20am On Jan 19, 2019
IVY'S POV
So yesterday was a busy day for our owners, they all traveled leaving only Holly and I at home but they came back with a nice treat for us. Chicken!
Since no one was home, we had so much time to play around so we got really dirty... Well, you should know what that means... Bath time!!! cool
My first bathing experience made me hate bath time at first. Owner used cold water and I was shivering so hard that I was scared I was gonna die. Since then, he's been using warm water which is great. I guess he got the message. cheesy
So after bath, we had some fun time and slept. The rest is history.

3 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Here is my bath time video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEGPB3D30Y

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by hopsonmel: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by space9880: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
georgepopsii:
if you want something that is more intimidating get a cauc
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2019
space9880:
OWNER'S POV
I know but I really don't want anything intimidating, I'm happy with my dogs. People love them and that was the plan when I thought of getting dogs.
I don't want a dog that will scare people away from my house and when I walk him, everyone will stay away from me.
Also, Holly and Ivy are family pets, not for protection.
Not that they won't get any bigger than this.
Samoyeds are always big, just not huge the way some dogs are. These ones are just 9 and 10 weeks old respectively

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:08am On Jan 21, 2019
hopsonmel:
Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you
OWNER'S POV
You're welcome
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2019
HOLLY'S POV
Sunday is always a nice time at home. There is always so much food to pick pieces off.
Since everyone is always home after church on Sunday, it's always the perfect time to play!
Although last Sunday was a little different, owner didn't go to church. He decided to stay back at home and clean up the sitting room at we messed up over night.
Huh, don't blame us, he forgot to lock us in our room so it's not exactly our fault...
After cleans, he gave us breakfast of chicken and diamond while he prepared his own breakfast.
Eating with Ivy in the same plate is always a problem for me. She rushes food too much while I like to eat slowly. At first our owner thought I was sick but after much vet visitations and spying on, I guess they concluded that it's just my nature.
I just don't like to rush food. I'll rather eat slowly and effectively then rush everything down and vomit later like Ivy once did. Disgusting lipsrsealed
Anyway, enough said about Sunday. Let's see how today goes. After all, it's Monday morning. We need to take it easy, Monday is always a sensitive topic with our owner. He's a working class.
See you guys later.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by georgepopsii(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
space9880:
Caucasian dogs are also lovely breeds... but with 3 big german shepherds adding a Caucasian will make my house look like a zoo
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Here is my bath time video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEGPB3D30Y

how I wish my lhasa could stay chill like this while I hair blow her with the machine. She is scared of it as hell.
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jackofall:

how I wish my lhasa could stay chill like this while I hair blow her with the machine. She is scared of it as hell.
OWNER'S POV
You're not alone bro. It scared her too but looks like she's gradually getting use to it.
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

OWNER'S POV
You're not alone bro. It scared her too but looks like she's gradually getting use to it.

Please what did you do that made her get used to it?
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Jackofall:

Please what did you do that made her get used to it?
Make the temperature warm and not cold. Most dryers always have temperature regulator
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Make the temperature warm and not cold. Most dryers always have temperature regulator

Alright.
Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2019
IVY'S POV
Hi guys, it's been a while. We've been growing and staying indoor.
Our owner is a little over protective of us this days. Won't let anyone touch us or take us out. We don't know why but we know it'd for our own good.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2019
IVY'S POV
For some times now I've discovered a new sleeping position.
It's very cold and it's close to owner which means I won't have to miss him...
Guess where?
Under his bed!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:21am On Feb 11, 2019
HOLLY'S POV
Hey guys, it's been a while.
I have not really been here cuz our lives have been uneventful. Just the usual things.
Eat, sleep, play and eat again...
So yesterday, we went out with owner. Apparently he wants his friends to see us. The drive to his place was cold. The AC was kinda chilling but we loved it.
We slept through the trip and played with his friends. The best part was when they served Ivy and I fried chicken. Damn it was yummy! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2019
Owner's POV: Holly and Ivy are both grown ups now and they are so smart and active. Sometimes I feel I can't deal with their energy!

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2019
HOLLY'S POV:
It's another morning... Let me say good morning to you all...

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
IVY'S POV:
If you don't see me then you don't see me... The picture was well timed to capture me walking into the ray of the sun...

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Caption This Photo. / My 4 Month Rottweiler Has Scabs At The Elbow / Boerboel Or Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.