Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. (1372 Views)

Love From IVY� / Diary Of My Boerboel IVY / Hi Everyone, I'm Holly And She's Ivy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Sometime in November last year, I took the best decision of my life by buying two dogs. Holly and Ivy...
Though I didn't have any experience with pets since I've never owned anyone but I knew I'll do well so I bought them. A male and a female.
Fast forward to 3 months ago, I lost the male to whatever, maybe palvo or whatever, after he died, I was so worried that Ivy will follow. Although the death of Holly can be partially blamed on the vet and my ignorance about how to take care of dogs.

He has been sick for so long but being a very strong and active dog, I didn't notice until it got to a point when he couldn't do anything anymore. He started peeling blood and won't eat. If I had done my best by force feeding him and making sure he drinks water, he probably would have survived but I didn't know much.

Like I said, after Holly died and we mourned, I was so worried about Ivy but to God be the glory, she's been going from strength to strength since then.

No sickness, no weakness.

I have made sure I give her antibiotics once every month and I have become more consistent with her vitamins.
She came on heat 3 weeks ago and I feel she's not ready for that since she's just 11 months old.

Today being her birthday, I just want to appreciate God for keeping her for me.
And thank you guys for all the help every time I ran here for help when they have one issue or the other.

If there is more I can do, I'd really appreciate it.

He are a few pictures of Ivy recently.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Sleeping mode..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by vincentjk(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Hapoy birthday ivy. She is lovely looking and also neat

Seeing her name reminds me of Madison ivy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by tobilavish(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
awwwn

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
vincentjk:
Hapoy birthday ivy. She is lovely looking and also neat

Thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by mysticgal(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Please is this a chihuahua cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
mysticgal:
Please is this a chihuahua cheesy
No, she's an Eskimo.
This is her pup picture.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by mysticgal(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

No bro, she's an Eskimo.
This is her pup picture.
She’s beautiful
Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2019
mysticgal:

She’s beautiful
Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by OiOi: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2019
vincentjk:

lol Jesus loves you
Re: Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. by vincentjk(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
OiOi:
lol Jesus loves you

Lol you googled it abi

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Dog / A Year Old Alsatian German Shepherd 4 Sale. / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.