Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide (55159 Views)

In 2019 Atiku Abubakar Got His Highest Votes In Nigeria From Southern Kaduna / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by dre11(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
By Samuel Ogidan :

Former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has arrived Washington DC on a visit to the United States.

The Media Adviser to Atiku, Paul Ibe disclosed this yesterday in Abuja.

According to him, the PDP presidential candidate arrived at 20.20 hours (14.20 hours Washington DC time).

He disclosed that on Wednesday, Atiku met with the business community in Lagos at an interactive session to unveil his plans to get Nigeria working again.

“Thursday morning, he left Abuja accompanied by the DG of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation and Senate President, Sen. Bukola Saraki for the United States.

“Atiku Abubakar will in the course of his trip hold meeting with US government officials, the business community and the Nigerian community. He returns to the country on Saturday.”

https://www.independent.ng/how-atiku-abubakar-got-to-u-s-aide/amp/

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by DrGoodman: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
According to zone bees, IPOB issued Atiku with a US visa and he's in US illegally grin

I pity all zone bees now. grin

433 Likes 44 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku my boss

I bless the day you declared interest for Presidency .

Walahi Baba, Nigerians will have cause to smile after your swearing-in on May 29.

Greet Trump for me sir .

279 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by blackboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
I thought an aide earlier denied reports his boss was in Yankee

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Pekele007: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin

His aide has confirmed it, can you get your bucket of crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth already

Have you heard Oshiomole or any of your leaders talk about Atiku US ban anymore? You BMCs know nothing aswear. grin

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Pekele007: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
blackboy:
I thought an aide earlier denied reports his boss was in Yankee

The aide never made such statement, it was from the stable of BMC headquarters.

Atiku is in USA.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by dre11(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019

Let see what the BMC will come up with after seeing this

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Corrinthians(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Progressives and lovers of our Amiable President, if you care to send some enemies of state into cardiac arrest, please apply this line in some of your posts, brought to us with love from Waffi:

See my Buhari!

See natural love!

This man don win!!!

grin

Then add the 4+4 to bury them!

grin grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is you that know nothing. The deed has been done, let him even go to heaven and come back his tactics is already late.
So you should get your drum of crying.

Pekele007:

His aide has confirmed it, can you get your bucket of crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth already

Have you heard Oshiomole or any of your leaders talk about Atiku US ban anymore? You BMCs know nothing aswear. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Pekele007: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Corrinthians:
Progressives and lovers of our Amiable President, if you care to send some enemies of state into cardiac arrest, please apply this line in some of your posts, brought to us with love from Waffi : See my Buhari!

See natural love!

This man don win!!!

grin

grin grin

You are currently in severe pains bro.

Wake up, Atiku is in US already

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by CilicMarin: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
He left like a thief he is ..

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by henrysam(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Corrinthians:
Progressives and lovers of our Amiable President, if you care to send some enemies of state into cardiac arrest, please apply this line in some of your posts, brought to us with love from Waffi:

See my Buhari!

See natural love!

This man don win!!!

grin

grin grin
score card is what is expected not a leprous fingers.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
CilicMarin:

No get high BP

Lets see what you losers will campaign with again .

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Viergeachar: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari... angry

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lalasticlala come and see photos of Atiku in Washington DC

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by CilicMarin: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

No get high BP

Lets see what you losers will campaign with again .

Oh boy Campaign don finish oo...We are already in the next Level...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Emeks008(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Some people go cry BLOOD tonight grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Pekele007: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
It is you that know nothing. The deed has been done, let him even go to heaven and come back his tactics is already late.
So you should get your drum of crying.

It will change a lot cos Nigerians will now believe that Atiku is a saint compared to Buhari.

Atiku was never involved in any fraud.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by buharitill2023: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
DrGoodman:
According to zone bees, IPOB issued Atiku with a US visa and he's in US illegally grin

I pity all zone bees now. grin
liar, thief atiku can not go and come back.
thief obj can not be bigger than US.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Pekele007: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
CilicMarin:

cry cry baby please cry for us. grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
CilicMarin:

Oh boy Campaign don finish oo...We are already in the next Level...

Atiku is In US

I bet you losers didn't see it coming cheesy cheesy cheesy

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Corrinthians:

See my Buhari!

See natural love!

This man don win!!!

grin

grin grin

Just as Amaechi is looking at your BOSS when he goofed on national television.....so also am looking at you for supporting someone that...........

Forgot the governorship candidate of Delta state, who forgot when he was petroleum minister, who forgot when he was swell in to be president etc

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by mikeycharles(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Vote for the transformation agenda, Atiku is a well learned, outspoken and versatile man who is ready to serve the masses.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by buharitill2023: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pekele007:

It will change a lot cos Nigerians will now believe that Atiku is a saint compared to Buhari.

Atiku was never involved in any fraud.
DID YOU know how to read.?

precondition not to arrest or harass him.

but it will not still work, thief atiku is not coming back.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC solely strategy "Atiku can not go to Amelica" have just faded away!

modified: I'm gonna sleep on nairaland today, that that famous zombie "BBQ" think he is the only who can sleep here! we all die here to night!!!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats in advance

His Excellency

33 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by kapelvej: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please you guess shoukd not kill BUBU with hypertension

22 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by NothingDoMe: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Is the technology Atiku used in getting into the US?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by dunkem21(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by Racoon(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is just impressive.The way APC was beaten to it they will never forget this landmark development.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by chrisifeanyi: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
BUHARI supporters won't sleep today

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.