Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide (55173 Views)

In 2019 Atiku Abubakar Got His Highest Votes In Nigeria From Southern Kaduna / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by LordPhilip(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
mysterydude:

and u forgot its swear in not swell in

And you also forgot that in this context it is "sworn" and not swear.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by ccffwx: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2019
APC are liars, propagandists and pretenders! It only gets them far just a little. Cowards!
Admitwithschola:

Lol, I think what Atiku did is really painful.

This is called maximum damage. I don't know if he go win elections, but this his move must have been planned by a good strategist! This is how wars are sometimes won.

This is maximum damage, whether the opposition pretend or not

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by win2kwire: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2019
they all dressed like primitive Africans, how immigration let them in I don't know
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by John20017(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Going to US is not the problem. It is coming back which is tricky. There is a high probability that Atiku could be inprisoned while he is there.

If and when that happens what will be INEC’s response?

1. Send a high powered international delegation to plead with the US Government to bring Atiku back to face defeat at the election ?

2. Give a sympathy waver and ask PDP to hold another dollar primary election and present the highest bidder?

3. Declare Atikwu as no show and conduct the election without him?

4. Allow him to contest from the US prison and be allowed the use of Skype from prison (if the impossible happened and he wins.)?

5. Sign and agreement with the US to bring him back to Kiri Kiri to serve his prison sentence and presidency concurrently?

I will remind you when he comes back oooh.. do you really think before typing.... Make sure to kill yourself when none of those things you mentioned happens. Must you comment when you don't have anything to say.. now Going to US is not the problem ABI. Before you guys said he can't go, now he prove you guys wrong so now na to come back you put for head Come think before type next time

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by John20017(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
win2kwire:
they all dressed like primitive Africans, how immigration let them in I don't know

Ask your fallen generation

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by IloveToMess: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

You are very stupid for bringing tribe into this

The truth must be told biitch..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by John20017(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
DID YOU know how to read.?

precondition not to arrest or harass him.

but it will not still work, thief atiku is not coming back.

Modafucker he came back.... So kill yourself
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by John20017(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
AnanseK:

Going to US is not the problem. It is coming back which is tricky. There is a high probability that Atiku could be inprisoned while he is there.

If and when that happens what will be INEC’s response?

1. Send a high powered international delegation to plead with the US Government to bring Atiku back to face defeat at the election ?

2. Give a sympathy waver and ask PDP to hold another dollar primary election and present the highest bidder?

3. Declare Atikwu as no show and conduct the election without him?

4. Allow him to contest from the US prison and be allowed the use of Skype from prison (if the impossible happened and he wins.)?

5. Sign and agreement with the US to bring him back to Kiri Kiri to serve his prison sentence and presidency concurrently?

Modafucker he came back and your president can't debate abi.... Don't let hate blind you from the truth...I really hope you realize you guys end is near
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
John20017:

Modafucker he came back and your president can't debate abi.... Don't let hate blind you from the truth...I really hope you realize you guys end is near

I’m glad that they picked no (1) , he is back to face defeat. Remember to comment on this when Atiku calls to congratulate Buhari after the election in less than 4 weeks time. ( I will not comment on the insult in your response, thanks to NL, I am now used to boys like you brought up in brothels).
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Got To U.S. – Aide by buharitill2023: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2019
John20017:

Modafucker he came back.... So kill yourself
he did not enter US, if he do without be thief saraki aide, thief atiku wouldn't have come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.