Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February (1424 Views)

Free Automobile Diagnosis Services / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / Free Automobile Scan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chi spare parts will be offering a one month free automobile diagnosis starting from the 21st of January till the 21st of February 2019. Take advantage of this opportunity to get your car running right. All makes and models covered.

Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by eherbal(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
CHISPAREPARTS:
Chi spare parts will be offering a one month free automobile diagnosis starting from the 21st of January till the 21st of February 2019. Take advantage of this opportunity to get your car running right. All makes and models covered.
whats the catch?pls come out clean.thanks
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2019
eherbal:
whats the catch?pls come out clean.thanks
There's no catch. It's a free diagnosis just as the topic says. You pay absolutely nothing and get your car diagnosed.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by eherbal(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
CHISPAREPARTS:

There's no catch. It's a free diagnosis just as the topic says. You pay absolutely nothing and get your car diagnosed.
thanks,just trying to clear the air.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2019
eherbal:
thanks,just trying to clear the air.
Thank you.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to find out your car problems if you are in lagos. Beginning on the 21st January
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
It starts tomorrow. Open to all residents in lagos.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2019
And yeah It starts today.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by Jmyno1H(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hi there,

Thank you for this great opportunity. Please I want to bring my cars for diagnosis. An Acura MDX and a Chevy Aveo, what's your address please. Thanks. 08035832359
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jmyno1H:
Hi there,

Thank you for this great opportunity. Please I want to bring my cars for diagnosis. An Acura MDX and a Chevy Aveo, what's your address please. Thanks. 08035832359
27 bello street, ladipo, lagos. 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
And it continues cool
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by trinity227(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Hello,
Please I am not in Lagos so I cant bring the car for diagnosis, but you can help a brother out by explaining the posible cause of these problems which I will be listing here.
My car is a 2007 toyota Camry (Spider).
It all started on a good day when I tried opening the car with the car remote, I pressed the remote but it dint work, the four buttons non work, I thought it was the battery that was dead so I changed the remote battery but it still dint work. So I use the key to unlock door and went home, in the morning when I try to start the car the car did not start car battery is dead, I had to find another battery to start it with and I drove to work, after the end of work that day I got in car to go home car dint start again battery dead so I had to start again with another battery, it continue like this for many days until I had to take it to the car electrician who said it might be the alternator... We had to test the alternator by disconnecting the battery head after car was turned on , we turned on all the car system including the AC it operate fine alternator did not went off.

So he (electrician) noticed the alternator pully is not turning so he concluded that was the fault, we had to change it and I went home. The next day I start the car and it start fine, for five days it start fine in the morning battery not running down but after the 5th day the battery ran down again, I charged it with another battery and after another 5 to 6 days it went dead again, right now its running down in like every 6hours when its parked, even when I am driving sometime it just go off battery dead. Right now more problems comes up,
1, most lighting system are not working
2, car wiper is working when ignition is turned off
3, door glass control is working when ignition is turned off
4, Ac stopped cooling

Four different electricians have tried resolving this issue but to no avail.

With your experience I am sure you can tell me what to do.
I have the money to repair it even if its 100k but no one has been able to explain to me what the problem is.. They are all guessing.

Please I need your help
Trinity.
Toyota Camry 2007
Location Warri, Delta State.
Regards.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2019
trinity227:
Hello,
Please I am not in Lagos so I cant bring the car for diagnosis, but you can help a brother out by explaining the posible cause of these problems which I will be listing here.
My car is a 2007 toyota Camry (Spider).
It all started on a good day when I tried opening the car with the car remote, I pressed the remote but it dint work, the four buttons non work, I thought it was the battery that was dead so I changed the remote battery but it still dint work. So I use the key to unlock door and went home, in the morning when I try to start the car the car did not start car battery is dead, I had to find another battery to start it with and I drove to work, after the end of work that day I got in car to go home car dint start again battery dead so I had to start again with another battery, it continue like this for many days until I had to take it to the car electrician who said it might be the alternator... We had to test the alternator by disconnecting the battery head after car was turned on , we turned on all the car system including the AC it operate fine alternator did not went off.

So he (electrician) noticed the alternator pully is not turning so he concluded that was the fault, we had to change it and I went home. The next day I start the car and it start fine, for five days it start fine in the morning battery not running down but after the 5th day the battery ran down again, I charged it with another battery and after another 5 to 6 days it went dead again, right now its running down in like every 6hours when its parked, even when I am driving sometime it just go off battery dead. Right now more problems comes up,
1, most lighting system are not working
2, car wiper is working when ignition is turned off
3, door glass control is working when ignition is turned off
4, Ac stopped cooling

Four different electricians have tried resolving this issue but to no avail.

With your experience I am sure you can tell me what to do.
I have the money to repair it even if its 100k but no one has been able to explain to me what the problem is.. They are all guessing.

Please I need your help
Trinity.
Toyota Camry 2007
Location Warri, Delta State.
Regards.
With your battery dying like that, seems that you have a parasitic draw. It's not something that can be diagnosed over the Internet. You need a very competent technician to check the electrical components in your car. Before the battery died, did you install anything?
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by trinity227(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2019
I did not install anything.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2019
trinity227:
I did not install anything.
Tell your electrician to do this. Open all doors and the bonnets front and back. Lock all the latches mechanically. Recheck the instrument cluster to see if they are any open doors or latches indicating after your have locked them permanently. Shut the car off wait for like 2 or 3 hours and check for voltage drop across all fuses. It should read sporadically and return to zero. If none of the fuses return to zero thats the source of your draw. Check all components within that fuse.
Good luck
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2019
The free diagnosis is still on. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity cool

Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Still continues today.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
A free scan being performed for a nairalander.

Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yeah it's still on.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by double3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice one, so what next after scan, do u diagnose the error afterward
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by pukena(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
My Gee! How far! I don find you since after YC Startup School. Nice to see you are pusing on. We need to talk. Is your number same as the one on the flier? Mine is 08168411237 (whastapp).
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
pukena:
My Gee! How far! I don find you since after YC Startup School. Nice to see you are pusing on. We need to talk. Is your number same as the one on the flier? Mine is 08168411237 (whastapp).
Sent you a message.
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by suco01(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Interested sir. How do i contact you
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice work you are doing
Is it Bello street off Ojekunle
Re: Free Automobile Diagnosis From 21st January To 21st February by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
BOUNTYDOG:
Nice work you are doing
Is it Bello street off Ojekunle
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C180 99 Model / This Sexy Car Is For Sale, Pocket Friendly. / Clean Toyota Camry 06 For Sale. Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.