Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen (30384 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Compliance(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Finally... With little shouts.... Atiku lands in USA. Bmc how market?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Black Thursday for the zombies tongue

#atikuInYankee

Please get your pvc and vote wisely smiley

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by landmark86: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
?
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wonders shall never end

Good news for PDP and news for APC

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
full of life unlike jubril

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Fairgodwin(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
A
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Techguyz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Niceman4u(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad
either u r shocked or surprised? I am neither for Atiku nor Buhari. just open ur mind and reason with ur brain.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Correspondence(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hope he won't be arrested

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ahhhhhhhhhh...Buhari a fi gba to papa sesin!!(till you are disgraced)....chaiiiii......Imagine this sahelian goblin and gangling empty-headed terrorist called Buhari going from coming into power on may 19th to almost bitting dust and then handing flag to presidential to senatorial to 'governotorial' candidate all within a space of 24 hours!!.....This is nothing but first class uselessness and lifelessness!!

Adesegunsan...and passinghit should be watched closely..They are definite candidate for suicide!!... grin grin shocked....I can see right through the black stamp in their forehead... grin grin grin grin...You don already prepare your pant bomb right??..Allaaaaaaaaahuuuuuu akuuuuu...Bommmmmmb.

God punish devil..You lots are cursed and i feel sorry for your generations to come....Supporting a useless desert beast you called president that watches and make silly excuses while his herdsman foot soldiers were killing and maiming innocent souls to his satanic satisfaction!!

And you really think he is not going to pay dearly for that alongside his satanic supporters??.....If you only you know the amount of people that are on the holy mountain praying daily for God to rise and visit his wrath and vengeance on Buhari and his cohort...They will all pay dearly for their atrocities including their supports....So says the lord!!

Just yesterday i posited here that many of you zombies will end up committing suicide after your lord and saviour Buhari is finally disgraced!!....Now look at what is happening just today fa?? grin grin shocked
And Buhari's shame and destruction is just starting ni ooooo........I actually dreamt that Buhari and his cabal were dragged out of Aso rock like a cow he is...Just may be he will try to rig and hold on to power..But just like the satanic Obama brought him forcefully to power; Mr. Trump is here to total destroy him..And this country will finally have peace and be freed from the cursed destiny of Mr. Buhari the only president to take this country to recession twice!!...That is not a mere coincidence..

Eeeeyaaaaaaaa..Sorry ooooo...Hope una go drink some kunu and camel urine before going on your suicidal mission...People around saki and his environs should be watchful oooo...Some terroristic vermin might be on the loose!!... grin grin grin grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by eaddyboy: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atikulating all the Way!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by roymary: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Somebody bouta pee on himself! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by newheart2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
some people right now

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Triangles1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
OBJ has settle the case so he's free to go to pluto.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by ayanbaba2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Divide05:
��

you be mad man ,,,, I swear!!!!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Ofemmanu1: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
zombies go die this night.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Modrators please atiku post in front page are too many. Una want make people commit sucide?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by GistFullGround: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yawa for Buhari and APC miscreants.

Atiku has finished them.
Oshiomole is falling down
Lai Mohammed is cooking up new lies.
Festus Keyamo is having uncontrolled headaches now.

Atiku just rubbished a line APC might have used in the debate on January 19th

#Atikulated

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
spit
SPIT ON YOUR ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIERUDIN SKULL..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by ipobarecriminals: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Niceman4u:

either u r shocked or surprised?
I am neither for Atiku nor Buhari. just open ur mind and reason with ur brain.
tell dis to the old one in ur household
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by vioment: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
I just hope buhari and atiku will agree to work with a third party that is looking like it may might win, if they apc and pdp loose.

I cannot vote for incompetence and/or planned thievery. Let us be smart and shock dem with our concern for the direction of Nigeria, Sowore and ezekwesili with some good people should sort things out and combine to shock the world and reawaken Nigeria. I hope their win shocks pdp and apc like oga for yankee win.

Atiku dey form leader, my thing be say that leadership will be weighed in times of failure, so no loose posture then. Same for current presido.

Kpatakpata, the new leader of naija, go out of fairness and wisdom, make atiku yankee amb. and current presido jand amb.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Ayobami7(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by swazy85: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where are Hater's, are they not here again,they atiku can't go the USA,and he is there now,and I ask them did going to the USA makes you a better President? No,after all the lifeless one has been there still his government is the worst in the history the whole world,only what he knows is going around disgracing his kindred and his fellow zombies. In ATIKULATION we stand.
CHAI THIS NEWS GO PAIN THEM,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Bighead9: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ghen, ghen.
Buhari must go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
After watching the clueless one answer simple questions on NTA interview I can only conclude that pdp possibly looted the brain of Buhari and must be investigated.
There is no other explanation to the degree of brainlessness displayed by Buhari on national television. APC should better not allow him appear for any debate bikonu.
Enough embarrassment seen already

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by scantee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bad news for..... If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by 99miles(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari zombiefied followers right now, observing and wishing FBI will just appear from no where and arrest Atiku...............but, Baba God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by tosinjay(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen by Akalia(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why does Atiku's face appear burnt; does he now bleach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel / How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.