Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel (30255 Views)

Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by dre11(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2019
4 kingmakers, 14 district heads, 3 emir’s aides sacked

Tough task for Abdulsalami, Ango Peace Missions

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/casualties-of-ganduje-sanusi-quarrel.html

1 Share

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Officialgarri: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Gradually, we are/have abolished tradition.

Once upon a time when kings were highly respected and accorded with high regards.

We threw all that away and allowed a temporary ruler to drag them however he wishes to.

Ganduje should remember that he has less than 4 years left to disrespect the tradition that his forefathers once adored

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by KamikazeQ: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
Gradually, we are/have abolished tradition.

Once upon a time when kings were highly respected and accorded with high regards.

We threw all that away and allowed a temporary ruler to drag them however he wishes to.

Ganduje should remember that he has less than 4 years left to disrespect the tradition that his forefathers once adored
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by aolawale025: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
For the greater interest of kano. They should settle
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by VirginSearcher(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollar, the swallower of Dollars grin

25 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by festacman(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Every paradigm shift comes with some casualties. Sometimes, positive actions that transform a society has its roots in clash of personalities or interests. Sometimes, grass suffer more when two elephants make love than when they fight.

My take is that the creation of more Emirates out of unnecessarily humongous Kano Emirate is a positive development for opening up Kano State.

However, my fear, which is driving me to advise Gov. Ganduje to slow down a bit, is the pending gubernatorial appeal case before the Supreme Court. I have a feeling that Northern Royalties/elites might gang up and pull the rug off his feet. Treating Abdusalam, Ango Peace Mission with required courtesy will be crucial.
A word is enough...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by PheelzAlmighty: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmn
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
VANITY
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Perfecttouchade: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
When elephants fight na the trees go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by LiveforChrist: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by faithfull18(f): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Silly people taking sides with people who don't care about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Mandesz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
as much as I hate to support Gandollar, I must admit that what he's doing to sànusi would av been done by any1 in the same position.

An emir, oba, obi or anybody in similar position should be neutral vis-à-vis politics. u can't compete with the governor n win. no!

2 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Patrioticman007(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why is truth bitter to tell ?. Restructuring of the Kano Emirate, is in the interest of the masses just like restructuring of Nigeria will bring more productivity to the Nation.
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Mightymanna(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am serving in Kano Nasarawa Local Government Area please which Emirate the Local Government Fall under?
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by TheFacelessMan: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

Gandollar on the offensive.

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't feel any pity for sanusi. However, I believe ganduje should be thinking of moving his state forward, instead of these petty beefs and banning opposite sex transportation when he still flies with the opposite sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by VillageHead: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
I just the watch!
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okay nah

I know nothing about northern politics.

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by AbdOla: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Their problem,my problem.....All I need is Benz and mansion this coming year

3 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
dre11:
4 kingmakers, 14 district heads, 3 emir’s aides sacked

Tough task for Abdulsalami, Ango Peace Missions

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/casualties-of-ganduje-sanusi-quarrel.html

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari ( rtd ) is the person instigating Ganduje. his Fulani brother to trouble Emir Sanusi.

The bitterness against the Emir Sanusi is being made worse by the fact that the Emir is aligning with the opposition pdp party.

Emir Sanusi served under the pdp government as the governor of the central bank of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by vickydankal(f): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
The way Ganduje is throwing stones at Sanusi, I hope he doesn't have glass house? If Sanusi survives this Gandollar tenure and the next governor is Sanusi boy/man, Ganduje's generations will be endangered.

Though there should be a difference between traditional rulers and government leaders. Non should disregard or disrespect the position and power vested on the other. Creating new Emirs should have a procedure and shouldn't be done to spite an existing Emir, like Gandollar is doing.

4 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
hmm
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Opinedecandid(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmm
I'm so dissapointed.
I expected to see 'BUHARI' as a casualty of their imbroglio.

Meanwhile, our economy is gasping for breathe.
Almost half of our revenues is used for debt servicing non REPAYMENT, yet the borrow spree of this present administration is not ending.
The latest being a 30billion dollars loan.

5 Likes

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oh my Kano, what a great chance, and what a great miss

1 Like

Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by emmykk(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
R
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by iCauseTrouble: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
sad
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by Human01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Struggle for supremacy. When two elephants fight, its the grass that suffers
Re: Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel by sapientia(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oops

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.