Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES (71100 Views)

Travel Ban : How Shias Led Nigeria Into Trump's Latest Travel Ban / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by koyeni(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submissionGOD BLESS YOU SIR.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by 21GunnSalute(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
ideynl1:
@haladadon, let's pray this is Photoshop as well.

I'm a yoruba muslim and i am still sad that Atiku visited US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by SalamRushdie: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
With taxpayers money he stole from hardworking Nigerians. What a shame.

is you family's money missing? keep quiet joor

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by DLifeless1: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
uthlaw:
going to USA guarantee him of winning the election or what....we are not voting PDP simple.
Stop saying we, you are responsible only for your choice and not others, this is the behavior of Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by eluquenson(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
What I expect from APC E-warriors is Atiku cannot go to Heaven...LWKM grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don't know why anyone will want a Dullard to be his president how do you expect him to face the challenges of the nation with that Garri Brain? They say he is hardly aware of what is going on in the country, He can not even speak on His own without people telling him what to say are you sure it is Buhari that has been ruling us all these while?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...

only if this your opinion will give him victory on Feb 16. poll determine who win not this your childish ranting guy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even if Atiku is Corrupt ..... he is much better than Lifeless Buhari that will not even know when he sign documents that will allow billions of Nigeria money to be looted without him being Aware because he is very Dull grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

only if this your opinion will give him victory on Feb 16. poll determine who win not this your childish ranting guy

let's wait till then.... APC Narrowly defeated PDP doing Governorship Election in my state .. . Osun State. ..... Be rest assure that APC will be Murder and skin alive in my state because people don't even know if we have president in this country at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Fortune109: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good job! This guy will be detained...mark it!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Brightology2(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Emeks008:
It is finished for APC.

No more Atiku cant go to the USA.

Kudus to baba iyabo. If u know u know
yes he was the brain behind Atiku's Trip. That's why he (baba) has been off camera for some time now.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

let's wait till then.... APC Narrowly defeated PDP doing Governorship Election in my state .. . Osun State. ..... Be rest assure that APC will be Murder and skin alive in my state because people don't even know if we have president in this country at all

so unfortunate you don't understand the literally meaning of let's wait till then... if you'd you won't be using osun election to make verdict of general election.

APC almost lost in osun because of the state backlog of salaries. how will that affect presidential election? are those workers not aware the money released to relieved part of the salaries prior to the election by FG?

you talk like a kindergarten

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by CrestMan: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submissionGOD BLESS YOU SIR.

I fully concur

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

so unfortunate you don't understand the literally meaning of let's wait till then... if you'd you won't be using osun election to make verdict of general election.

APC almost lost in osun because of the state backlog of salaries. how will that affect presidential election? are those workers not aware the money released to relieved part of the salaries prior to the election by FG?

Yes they are aware ..... but it took the combined forces of APC and SDP to won the Elections if not for Omisore and his SDP merged with APC .... APC would have been by gone

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yes they are aware ..... but it took the combined forces of APC and SDP to won the Elections if not for Omisore and his SDP merged with APC .... APC would have been by gone

what does it take APC to win in 2015? pls political discourse is not for a neophyte

Atiku entering USA is not an etiquette to victory rather his entry will only change many poisoned mind impression but this Is a late steps to election

his boss should have lobby him 6 months to election. using a state election to justify national election is just one funny things I read online lately
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shift make I faint small... grin grin grin grin
positivelord:
Instead of sneaking in as Extreme Zone Bs will wish, Atiku is lodging in Trump Hotel..that is Hotel owned by US President..I mean that is taking torture too far...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

what does it take APC to win in 2015? pls political discourse is not for a neophyte

Atiku entering USA is not an etiquette to victory rather his entry will only change many poisoned mind impression but this Is a late steps to election

his boss should have lobby him 6 months to election. using a state election to justify national election is just one funny things I read online lately

it is a shame that you support Buhari With all these your imagined Political Knowledge, Just wait till the election is over argueing with someone like you despite the overwhelming evidence that he is just a Useless Figure Head is just a Waste of time. People like you are not concern about what is good for the country you are only concern about what you will benefit selfishly from the ruling Party, because i don't know how a literate person in their right senses will choose to support Lifeless Buhari ..... Just Wait till then

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by PointZerom: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Criminals are Happy

Idiots are unhappy.
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by tonex360: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhwhahahahahahahahahaha...... APC.........hahahaha hahahaha.... So what are they still holding now against Atiku.. Hahaha hahahaha... It is finished baba go slow see u in duara village on the 17th February... hahahahahaha.... APC language now be like US is corrupt. Lmao...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by googi: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Trump Hotel hum?

Pay to Play after acceptance into CIA world Associate.

Even Babangida, a known drug dealer using couriers got a special visa to visit his wife at the last days in the hospital.

So we now have drug dealers and money launderers of Atiku, IBB and Tinubu accepted into CIA Hall of Shame.

Guess what? What! Nigerians are falling over one another.
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

it is a shame that you support Buhari With all these your imagined Political Knowledge, Just wait till the election is over argueing with someone like you despite the overwhelming evidence that he is just a Useless Figure Head is just a Waste of time. People like you are not concern about what is good for the country you are only concern about what you will benefit selfishly from the ruling Party, because i don't know how a literate person in their right senses will choose to support Lifeless Buhari ..... Just Wait till then

will you support a man who vow publicly to enrich and handover your father's properties to someone else when those he left some to chop and force the company tp start all over again?

Atiku entering the USA wasn't a credible one , APC made it look like something to talk about but what took a whole former VP of Nigeria years to get USA visa when you in osun can get within 3days? if you've a working brain this lobby entry doesn't exonerate him from the accusations

he should be greatful to that unstable old fo.ol for giving him the opportunity and I'm not stopping you his folks not to celebrate

let's meet at the poll on Feb 16 . ipob claiming osun

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2019
This is a huge problem for Apc. He did it Finally.
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

will you support a man who vow publicly to enrich and handover your father's properties to someone else when those he left some to chop and force the company tp start all over again?

Atiku entering the USA wasn't a credible one , APC made it look like something to talk about but what took a whole former VP of Nigeria years to get USA visa when you in osun can get within 3days? if you've a working brain this lobby entry doesn't exonerate him from the accusations

he should be greatful to that unstable old fo.ol for giving him the opportunity and I'm not stopping you his folks not to celebrate

Seriously you have been Zombified... did you even check my name at all ? "Olawale" can't believe we are both bearing "Wale". it is Understandable it you don't want to Vote Atiku but Voting Lifeless Buhari that is hardly aware about what is going on in the country is much worse and you should understand better if you are only about what is good for the Country and not your pocket and Mouth like i said APC Won Osun Election because they merged with SDP when they almost lost to PDP but this time around people are getting ready to bury APC but again let's wait till Then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by whykay12(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2019
I don't know why pdp are photoshoping all this picture.. Giving the zombies sleepless nights

How many like for #atikuinamerica

1 Like

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Adebowale89(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Seriously you have been Zombified... did you even check my name at all ? "Olawale" can't believe we are both bearing "Wale". it is Understandable it you don't want to Vote Atiku but Voting Lifeless Buhari that is hardly aware about what is going on in the country is much worse and you should understand better if you are only about what is good for the Country and not your pocket and Mouth like i said APC Won Osun Election because they merged with SDP when they almost lost to PDP but this time around people are getting ready to bury APC but again let's wait till Then

shut your stinking mouth ipob. only ipob write without noting their punctuation marks.

Yoruba don't write this dumb. you should rather lick your Fulani butt gently since you've all abandoned Biafra and stick with Atiku after his loss in Feb 16

ipob using Yoruba moniker to suit himself ignorant grin
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Sterope(f): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku must have paid heavily for this. grin
Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut your stinking mouth ipob. only ipob write without noting their punctuation marks.

Yoruba don't write this dumb. you should rather lick your Fulani butt gently since you've all abandoned Biafra and stick with Atiku after his loss in Feb 16

ipob using Yoruba moniker to suit himself ignorant grin

Koni kaluku Dibo Fun Eni to ba wu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Jowanson: 12:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

So they will vote for a President who is not aware of so many things?

That cannot fully represent them intellectually

That his fight for corruption is lopsided?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by Jowanson: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

This post is just what it is....lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES by kazeem74: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku at last in America? Uses all means available to get there but God's will shall upon Nigeria sha-God save the Nation beyond 2019 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.