Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos (2444 Views)

Angry Wife Burns Film Maker Body With Hot Water For Dating Her Husband. VIDEO / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by GistmoreNG: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wife burns husband alive after he refused to give her his phone password when she requested to have it, which then led to an argument.

Dedi Purnama was working to repair roof tiles on the couple’s home when his wife, Ilham Cahyani, asked for the password to his phone, according to local media.

The 26-year-old husband refused and the pair got into an argument.

East Lombok Police Chief Made Yogi says Purnama then climbed down from the roof and hit his wife as the argument continued.

That sparked a physical encounter and Cahyani reportedly grabbed a petrol can and poured the flammable liquid over her husband before setting him alight using a lighter.

Mr Purnama was rushed to the Keruak Health Centre and underwent treatment for two days for the horrific burns he sustained.

Photos show large parts of the 26-year-old’s upper body severely burnt as he lies on a mattress.

Mr Purnama died after two days hospital.

Cahyani has been arrested and reportedly remains in custody at East Lombok Regional Police Station, although it is unclear if she has been charged.

The investigation is ongoing.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/wife-burns-husband-alive-after-he-refused-to-give-her-his-phone-password-photos

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by GistmoreNG: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
must you check his phone? or don't you have your own. seriously, there are many problems in this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
which kan wife be dat? u d man wat is in d phone dat u can not give ur password
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Larryfest(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
When you never knew you married an angel of death as a wife..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Ay77(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
which kan wife be dat? u d man wat is in d phone dat u can not give ur password

And what's her fucking business with the phone ... Is it her phone?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Kenzico(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
sad angry

Demonic Wife
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Oma307:
must you check his phone? or don't you have your own. seriously, there are many problems in this world
I just TIRE.
MEN should be encouraged to remain single.
In fact, MEN not ready for marriage can be encouraged to adopt KIDS in their names and forget about MARRIAGE.

After all, PROSTITUTES now go from house to house rendering services.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Ay77:

And what's her fucking business with the phone ... Is it her phone?
the man is her own so also his properties are her own too

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I just TIRE.
MEN should be encouraged to remain single.
In fact, MEN not ready for marriage can be encouraged to adopt KIDS in their names and forget about MARRIAGE.

After all, PROSTITUTES now go from house to house rendering services.
The good news is that you can remain single if you want, you don't need to be encouraged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Ay77(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=dollytino4real post=74879220]the man is her own so also his properties are her own too[/quote

Toor cool

I don face front
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Ay77(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
the man is her own so also his properties are her own too

Toor cool

I don face front
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by tamenlucy(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
this is so sad
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by PurestBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Still better than being stabbed to death after seeing the content of his phone
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=Ay77 post=74885899][/quote] are u a learner
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Tamarapetty(f): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some women don dey get liver. . . Just because of password??.
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Ay77(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
are u a learner

I just don't think it's right for anyone to have access to
my personall things even my mom!!... anybody

My phone is personal!! it's Private!!... Mine
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ay77:

I just don't think it's right for anyone to have access to
my personall things even my mom!!... anybody

My phone is personal!! it's Private!!... Mine
ok tank u Mr privater
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by Ay77(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok tank u Mr privater

Lols grin... I just hope you are not one of them
Re: Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ay77:

Lols grin... I just hope you are not one of them
one of way? I don't poke nose into other's properties

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video : Boy Gruesomely Murdered / Top 10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria / #ENDSARS: Shocking Video Of More Young People Killed By Police In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.