Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng (2225 Views)

Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / Instantcoins / How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2023
1, why are your customers service numbers switched off.

2, why don't your organization respond to emails.

3, Your social media handles are all set to private, why is this so?

Transaction ID : 194130

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Johnson196565: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
It’s been 6 days today I traded…
It’s been 6 days today I traded $123.742 Bitcoin at (87,857 in nigeria naira) with instant coin,
it says completed with a message that indicate, r's point successfully converted in my trade history but I wasn’t credited to my Gtb bank…..
pls this money is between life and death����, pls send my money with order number 194394
Please I got family, Instantcoin send my payment I am begging in the name that is above every other name God the creator of the whole world.

Date of experience: January 04, 2023

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Same thing happened to me, the annoying thing is they refused to respond to emails and the agent dose not reply chat, that's the thing with Nigerian owned business buld trust and start fucking up..
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mod do the right thing push this to front page let's hold them accountable. We all know what the economy situation is its unfair for them to hold on to my money with audacity and refused to communicate. If they have nothing to hide let them come out an respond.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Kajaard: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
sickitatedatyou:
Same thing happened to me, the annoying thing is they refused to respond to emails and the agent dose not reply chat, that's the thing with Nigerian owned business buld trust and start fucking up..

I hope and pray you get your money back

Instantcoins has been exposed to be scammers.

They have very negative reviews on the internet's number 1 scam check website Trustpilot

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/instantcoins.ng
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2023
I know I may not get it again but I definitely will drag them all over the internet, Everyone an anyone that has been ripped off by instantcoins.ng come let's make them pay for causing one pain, what still baffling me is the audacity. That agent that's always online but dose not respond.

1 Like

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Small time Mod would come hide the thread, like they did to the first one I opened, please push this to front page let instantcoins.ng respond.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hi all abeg make you na comment o.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Dhavid(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Instantcoins send me my money this is injustice

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Dhavid(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
And I saw this scam website advert on nairaland instantcoins.ng pay me my #128,115
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Mod you are seeing the injustice done by instantcoins.ng and you are yet to move this to front page, is it because you are getting ads revenue??
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Dreamchasersade: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2023
I guess Nairaland is in support of what Instantcoins have been doing to all of us. Instantcoins keep updating their ig page to lure people into trading coins on their platform. None of the emails I sent to them have been returned, and the agent on the websites won’t even reply and will be online. It’s really the worst cryptocurrency trading platform I’ve ever seen in my life.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
They are so shameless, and evil how can you hold onto someone else money and refuse replying transactions questions. Seun I know you are a good person please make them push this to front page so others can learn an avoid being fleeced of their hard earned money.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
If they really have sent the money let them give us session ID to track the transfer, but they decided its best to lockup. Everyone who has been scammed post your details here I'm pretty sure they are reading this.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nairaland hide my first post complaint. If you check the screenshot you would see it says 4topic only 3 are visible. Nairaland.com call instantcoins.ng out or take down their ads it's the least you can do.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by LonelyWolfz: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dhavid:
Instantcoins send me my money this is injustice

After all the bad reviews here, and my many posts to discourage others you still went ahead to trade with Instantcoins on 10/1/2023... Atleast you’ve learnt your lesson too the hard way.. Instantcoins are sc*mmers!
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Let's move this to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Instantcoins.ng you will surely go down for this.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
This would be my last appeal to instantcoins.ng to send my money for transaction ID 194130. Failure to send my money I will go on brekete family radio and report. Return my money.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everyone reading and passing abeg make you na put mouth for mod to push this to front page.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Am gathering evidence against instantcoins.ng, please all post transactions that you have been scammed over, I gotten much but need more before Instagram / Facebook /Twitter would take down instantcoins.ng pages. Send your stories with screenshot proofs to ptmusa34@gmail.com Still compiling, instantcoins.ng my 104k you will pay it through your nose.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
1 month gone no reply to emails or working phone numbers.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Feb 1st no deposit yet, called the bank they can't do anything without session ID which instantcoins.ng refused to provide and have not responded to over 50 emails requesting for session ID.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by yinnocent32: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
You are not alone o. Since 27th and 28th yet to receive payment for a total of 105$ trade with instantcoins.ng.
No response to email, number switched off, they don't even respond to chat. And they keep posting on social media and sending hot deals notifications on their app.

Please instantcoins.ng pay us our money, and if it is network issue give response to your aggrieved customers.

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2023
For them to even provide the session ID for our transaction so we can check with our banks it's a big deal. This is wickedness of the highest order. They will pay for hanging us out to dry and sitting on our hard earned money nairaland mod are not helping. Let them take this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by yinnocent32: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
With the hardship going on in Nigeria. This is the heightof wickedness...i dont know if i should keep shouting pay us our money or count it as lose... nowhere to even report or call them out for everyoneto see
sickitatedatyou:
For them to even provide the session ID for our transaction so we can check with our banks it's a big deal. This is wickedness of the highest order. They will pay for hanging us out to dry and sitting on our hard earned money nairaland mod are not helping. Let them take this to front page.
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by LonelyWolfz: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
yinnocent32:
You are not alone o. Since 27th and 28th yet to receive payment for a total of 105$ trade with instantcoins.ng.
No response to email, number switched off, they don't even respond to chat. And they keep posting on social media and sending hot deals notifications on their app.

Please instantcoins.ng pay us our money, and if it is network issue give response to your aggrieved customers.

You will never get paid.. Instantcoins has added you to their list of crying customers. You’ve learnt your lesson the hard way too. With all the many negatives reviews here we’ve been writing you still went ahead to trade with them on Jan 27th because it hasn’t happened to you... Welcome on board!
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by yinnocent32: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hmmm like seriously bro...How many people do you actually think sees this negative reviews on nairaland? I had to search after i didnt get paid to see it.
Thats ok. 76k is not the end of my world
LonelyWolfz:

You will never get paid.. Instantcoins has added you to their list of crying customers. You’ve learnt your lesson the hard way too. With all the many negatives reviews here we’ve been writing you still went ahead to trade with them on Jan 27th because it hasn’t happened to you... Welcome on board!
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Boywithbrains: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
I can pull out ur money for you
Johnson196565:
It’s been 6 days today I traded…
It’s been 6 days today I traded $123.742 Bitcoin at (87,857 in nigeria naira) with instant coin,
it says completed with a message that indicate, r's point successfully converted in my trade history but I wasn’t credited to my Gtb bank…..
pls this money is between life and death����, pls send my money with order number 194394
Please I got family, Instantcoin send my payment I am begging in the name that is above every other name God the creator of the whole world.

Date of experience: January 04, 2023
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Boywithbrains:
I can pull out ur money for you
@boywithbrains how far? Abeg carry your pulling services elsewhere, you no de pity people?
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by sickitatedatyou: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
We have racked up almost 800 views, Mods don't you think it's about time you push this to front page? Do you want others to lose money as we did?
Re: Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng by Dhavid(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
LonelyWolfz:

After all the bad reviews here, and my many posts to discourage others you still went ahead to trade with Instantcoins on 10/1/2023... Atleast you’ve learnt your lesson too the hard way.. Instantcoins are sc*mmers!
your review don enter front page Abi because I don’t know how you think I must be aware of your review

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol / Brother Slept With Elder Sister Which Resulted In Pregnancy / Whats The Biggest Naija Scam / 419 Ever? (& What Idiot Fellfor It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.