Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington (34784 Views)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / Atiku Abubakar's US Chamber Of Commerce Invite / Wikileaks Confirms Atiku Used Intels Logistics As An Oil Bunkering Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by LasisiJeliliAd: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2019
#BetterwithAtiku #BetterNigeria

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Burgerlomo: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku, Nigerians don't like you.
pMb till 2023

next level things

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by sunbilor(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2019
obafemi04:
After the successful trip of AA to yankee! Don’t be surprised APC May likely pay some people over there to carry placards to protest.
Zombies are everywhere. That's a sure bet.

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Shikini: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2019
obafemi04:
After the successful trip of AA to yankee! Don’t be surprised APC May likely pay some people over there to carry placards to protest.

I'm suspecting that too

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by sugarcoatedhoni: 6:43am On Jan 18, 2019

CC

Maalu aka

Cashkid

and all the other buharideen lifeless zombies in extreme pain

Did you zombies make it to today Friday 18/01/2019?

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by omolajaone: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Please forget atiku
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Oxb90: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Oshobaba monitoring the news like
my broda this man is just ugly.

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Oxb90: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Decibel:
APC supporters are nowhere to be found grin
if you be them you go near?

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by RillJ(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Probably because PMB supporters are grieving, mourning and pondering without comprehending how their joker turned crumbled right before their eyes and they never saw it coming.

Take heart bro, stuffs happen!

Beeman1:
why is it that, Na only Biafra terrorists are celebrating Atiku US visit?

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by 2sexycom(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Lol

Let me tell you something.

Atiku going to the US didn't add 1 vote to Atiku or remove 1 vote from Buhari. If Atiku likes, he can travel to Mars and set up campaign office in Pluto, it doesn't change anything.

We support different candidates for various reasons and those reasons come into play even before they reel out their manifestos.

The truth is that Atiku has given up on winning in Nigeria, he's trying to win a soccer match by doing everything but kicking the ball. He knows he doesn't have the numbers to win fair and square, he knows his support base don't have PVCs, they don't vote and the Governors won't help him rig there. That's why he's planning to cry rigging till he gets it through alternative means. Alternative means include court and foreign intervention.

Buhari on the other hand is being dealt with by age, massive ego and military grit. However, his handlers need him prodded up because he's a buffet meal ticket for them.

In the North, Buhari is a small god and would beat Atiku even in his home state of Adamawa. Some states under PDP Governors would fall to Buhari and vice versa some would go to Atiku.

However, I can assure you of one thing is going to happen and that is this: Atiku won't win the coming election. In fact, he would be so beaten that fight would break out in the SE. They would be blaming each other for Atiku's loss. That's when you would see pigs breaking bottles on the heads of their Governors.

This election will shock a lot of you... Nigerians known what is goof got them..the south is for Atiku. The north central is for atiku. It will shock you.

It is funny that you are making permutation even when. The owners of your party, APC, have been shaking since the emergence of atiku.. Like I tell people like you, let's meet at the poles. Then you will understand the power of social media, the anger in the land.

Buhari can only win by rigging this election

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by tejiritex(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

Please tell us something we don't know. Zombie

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by boxypane(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Going to the USA is not a yardstick to be the president of Nigeria. He is a bad personality for the entity called Nigeria. Wonder what deal he would have cut with US. PDP and APC are both failures. Let's choose a different candidate.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Viergeachar: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by rapid101(m): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things
e pain d governotorial candidate dem grin cheesy

Goan die of bp grin

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Asidy(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Beeman1:
why is it that, Na only Biafra terrorists are celebrating Atiku US visit?
Do i look like Biafran??
check ma signature am from Katsina. And the Good people Katsina are solidly behind Atiku...

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Tareq1105: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Some people will die tonight grin angry

Rivers and Zamfara already in the bag tongue

He even lodged in trump hotel angry

At least we will no longer hear Atiku cannot go to America propaganda angry

Yes, thanks to Obasanjo.
Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by sandra50(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things
Oh yes we do.

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by docayo: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Which Nigerians are you talking about?
abdulazeez1002:
pMb till 2023

next level things

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
you will never proper in Yoruba land for voting against Yoruba interest. Anyways with or without BASTERDS like you, Buhari/Osinbajo will win next month. Omo Ale jati jati.
All I see in your post is abuse
..and it's a clear indication and proof of the way you were brought up by your parents so, it's fine . Which interest are we talking about here? Tinubu's interests or that of the Yoruba nation? Keep deceiving yourself. On the final note, cos I won't reply you subsequently, if in your entire life, you could bring just one-tenth of the investment I've brought to yorubaland which many have benefited from and more of such coming on board Soon, you'd simply say...oh, I've come , I've seen and I've conquered. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington by DeepNuggets: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
delugajackson:

Zombie-o, zombie. When did you become a spokesperson for the Nigerian people? Why give yourself so much trouble? I understand what you're going through, and I sincerely hope that you do not commit suicide out of frustration. My earnest prayers are with you, Aboki.

I've never seen a campaign more bereft of ideas than the current charade being shown by pdp Atiku and saraki, what a monumental joke.
I don't think any intellectual and right thinking Nigerian would support these bunch of thieves, but most Nigerians don't even know what we want...i pray Atiku enters so that after 4 years the same support group will be clamouring for a change in government.
No substance, nothing just talk talk...'obediently atikulate' like for real Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere / Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.