Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (52321 Views)

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by dubra: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time. We Igbo love PMB.
and the born hater goes on hating, whom God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Skeptical20(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
We hope and pray H.E Atiku, brings about that real change we keenly crave for. APC led govt. is just so full of deceit. Emphasising on this more would only result to further flogging a dead horse. Buhari as a person may have very genuine intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians but those around him make mockery of his agendas by taking advantage of his old age and inability to comprehend the nature of his position as the number 1 citizen of this country. I wouldn't want to say let the best candidate win because, as a very concerned Nigerian, am aware that if H.E Pmb comes back, based on the ugly antecedent of dictatorship already set down ranging from flagrant abuse of Human Rights, corruption, hike in fuel price, Hunger, inability of cabinet members to perform due to gross incompetence and many more... Then we are in for a very lengthy voyage of doom.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Born2Breed(f): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time.

Heart attack will kill some of you when Atiku comes third in the election or better still all can go for the lagoon choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by akinboyo: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time. We Igbo love PMB.
Name any politician who's not a thief... Ameachi, Tinubu, Adams Ashiomole, Akpabio, to mention but few, so tell me.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by oluwaahmed: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
K
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by sugarcoatedhoni: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74874089:

Hmmmm you will soon get banned for infringing on the right of someone.
You were banned earlier for this same thing, you came up again with 2 different monikers.
Watch it kid.

Ban who?

Were you the one who banned me before? Just keep quite

I see you don't want me to expose you so everyone can see your face

You know i know you very well Felix

Didn't you grow up in Amua, Tse Kucha?

Was your dad not working in BCC?

Is your brother not a Reverend Father?

One of your brothers is called Raphael

One of your sisters is called Hembadoon

Oya tell me am lying...

You grew up in a decent family, i keep wondering who plague you with Buharia Zombism

Anyway i keep praying for your deliverance each day so you can see the light....

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by oluwaahmed: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868197:

Any evil eyes that want to see us will go blind before FeBuhari 16th mext month.
They will be going blind one after the other IJN.
Naijaguy123456, no mind this blind troublemaker please.
Our love for Baba remains CONSTANT.
Nothing do us, looking forward to the election day is all that matters.
SAI BABA till anytime we want him to go!

Evil people are blind so dem go always dey fall yakata cheesy grin wink...

The problem with APC is that they are packed full with brainless liars. I thought you guys said US did not give atiku visa, you guys also said that he wanted to travel to US but upon consultation he learnt he will be arrested so he didn't go. Now he's walking around freely in US. You guys have disgraced yourselves. You guys are so confident lying that you didn't even bother to know if he truly had an arrest warrant. Show us the copy of the arrest warrant now. APC bunch of empty vessels. Come and rig presidential election let's see.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnn

see him ranting like someone with mouth diarrhoea disease!
Go and report at home now.
Again, U may have a case or be Caseless if you don't take time.
Sai Baba jor....
Let them kill derailing the thread till they face the consequences.

Again, yaaawwwnnn
sugarcoatedhoni:

Ban who?

Oya tell me am lying...

You grew up in a decent family, i keep wondering who plague you with Buharia Zombism

Anyway i keep praying for your deliverance each day so you can see the light....

BruncleZuma:

Omo this guy nah Sowore oooo see expose like Dino certificate.

grin grin grin grin
oluwaahmed:

Wow so he's a christian and from a decent home but not Igbo? Chai he really needs our prayers, he's so lost. Chai I reel feel bad for him. Chai. Someone suffering from multiple personality disorder and still supporting buhari its only a matter of time b4 such person becomes psychotic and suicidal.
9japarrot:

Felix Navidad cheesy
Fatherofdragons:

So that suya seller is not Igbo as he claims? is the bolded even in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SocialJustice: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time.

Heart attack will kill some of you when Atiku get flogged or better still all of you can go for the lagoon choice.
You're just talking incoherently. Go and see a doctor before you die prematurely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by EdenH: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:
We watch as Pigs push Atiku into political extinction grin
Losers behind a Loser..

python amaka
E pain am hahahhahaahahahaha, pls stay of ropes, sniper, battery for d time being

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Nettybrown(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Breaking news: Atiku Is not USA.
A close relative who works close to the Hotel just confirmed that to me. Details shortly
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by rapid101(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Heart attack will kill some of you when Atiku get flogged or better still all of you can go for the lagoon choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Fatherofdragons: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Ban who?

Oya tell me am lying...

So that suya seller is not Igbo as he claims? is the bolded even in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by DerrickzB: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Hehehe.. but u guys said he can't enter the US!! Why are you lots so confused self ehn.. what is ur campaign strategy now biko??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by ada9ja(f): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
okay compare the 2 pishure undecided grin grin grin grin grin

Let me do my own differentiation

Picture 1: Full of old entourage with little or nothing to contribute to the subject matter!

Photo desperate!!!

Desperate to show off

Lastly lifeless! Never to be seen by Donald Trump!!! grin grin grin

Picture 2: young and dynamic entourage

Few but mighty!

Exudes confidence!

Straight to business

Lively and interactive!

People not only Donald Trump but world leaders would want to meet!

If e pepper you, don't commit suicide ooooooo grin grin grin that is not the last option grin you must live to see Atiku become the next president grin grin grin

Let's get Nigeria working again!

why is atikulooter siting like he is scared or is saraki opening his case file cos he looks cold

even the pic below here, saraki is doing hide and seek or bodyguard work for atiku

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by JubiGold(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
These four men are US congress
spit on wailers.
let him goto jupital, moon and mars a thief alws a thief.

millions of buhari voters not on Nairaland or online, are eager and ready to Vote for a man they trust.

Atiku cant defeat Buhari. take it or leave it
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by heddiebanks(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
press9jatv:
you are welcome sir to United States of America. PDP Presidential Candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar arrives his Hotel in America (TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL) ATIKUINAMERICA. watch the live video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVrQjCTPR_k

The lifeless one will be like ..." I don't know the kind of technology they used ..". grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by 9japarrot: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74874503:
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnn

see him ranting like someone with mouth diarrhoea disease!
Go and report at home now.
Sai Baba jor....
Let them kill derailing the thread till they face the consequences.

Again, yaaawwwnnn

Felix Navidad cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by oluwaahmed: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Ban who?

Oya tell me am lying...

Wow so he's a christian and from a decent home but not Igbo? Chai he really needs our prayers, he's so lost. Chai I reel feel bad for him. Chai. Someone suffering from multiple personality disorder and still supporting buhari its only a matter of time b4 such person becomes psychotic and suicidal.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Fatherofdragons: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2019
ada9ja:

why is atikulooter siting like he is scared or is saraki opening his case file cos he looks cold

even the pic below here, saraki is doing hide and seek or bodyguard work for atiku

Shame no dey catch una? You said Atiku can't go the US, he is there live and now you are sounding like a pained zombie biatch.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by olamimd: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2019
The best caption to the picture is "Atiku, what is your explanation to the allegation of stolen funds against you".
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Are you the latest zone bee on here ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by BruncleZuma: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Ban who?

Oya tell me am lying...

Omo this guy nah Sowore oooo see exposé like Dino certificate.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by igwefivestar(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
kehinde1588:
Going to America can never save Atiku from losing come February. The electorates are in Nigeria and I strongly believe and I am confident that Buhari will beat him blue-black.

If Atiku comes back to Nigeria without America making any moves for his arrest, then America has no reputation . How will a common criminal you have declared wanted visit your state for a business deal despite knowing that he lacks the integrity.

I understand how u feel. Take heart, is well.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868197:

Any evil eyes that want to see us will go blind before FeBuhari 16th mext month.
They will be going blind one after the other IJN.
Naijaguy123456, no mind this blind troublemaker please.
Our love for Baba remains CONSTANT.
Nothing do us, looking forward to the election day is all that matters.
SAI BABA till anytime we want him to go!

Evil people are blind so dem go always dey fall yakata cheesy grin wink...

Oga go and sell your cadaver suya with alomo bitters to your BMC make dem hol body from this painment! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by LZAA: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
immhotep:

lzaa come let us console this one

cc velocity25
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by johnad3(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2019
This footage could be shot anywhere, there's no sign it was been shot in the US, why? bcus no US flag shown, so it could be shot in the UK or dubai sef
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by 9japarrot: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Shegson12345(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
press9jatv:
you are welcome sir to United States of America. PDP Presidential Candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar arrives his Hotel in America (TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL) ATIKUINAMERICA. watch the live video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVrQjCTPR_k
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2019
ada9ja:

Hahahahaa, u no go kill these wailers o.
See as dat 2nd thief look like body guard true true, e dey look if FBI dey come before the BIG thief enter! grin cheesy grin.
U even have time replying these children of hate.
Leave them Nwanne, they are time wasters.
Sai Baba we love.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by kareemkamil(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Congress inside someone sittingroom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.