Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (52339 Views)

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by bizzibodi(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2019
ATIKU and corrupt Congressmen are like 5 & 6,he shld remember to visit his jailed congressman co- thief & jailed wife.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by chimax1(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time.

Heart attack will kill some of you when Atiku get flogged or better still all of you can go for the lagoon choice.
voting for buhari is a crime. A treason!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by ohil: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
You can agree with me that it is only in Nigeria that a Prof. will be serving a school cert holder. How come that the only people telling lies and protecting Buhari are Lawers and from the same ethnicity. Even the Hausa's know that PMP have organic and inorganic
illness. This can only happen in a shithole country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by mailemy(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Go to Mecca or Vatican, you are always a thief. Anyone can meet a congressman. A thief is a thief any day any time.

Heart attack will kill some of you when Atiku get flogged or better still all of you can go for the lagoon choice.

You talk is out of point. No more talks of Atiku visiting the US, Now is Mecca. My friend you ghat no talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by AdviserGeneral: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

What exactly did Atiku steal from you that warrants you to call him a thief? Or is it because of politics? Why should you be calling him a thief when he has not been convicted by any court. You are just following the band wagon

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by UNCL3(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74875598:

Hahahahaa, u no go kill these wailers o.
See as dat 2nd thief look like body guard true true, e dey look if FBI dey come before the BIG thief enter! grin cheesy grin.
U even have time replying these children of hate.
Leave them Nwanne, they are time wasters.
Sai Baba we love.
Now you can only result in smiling sheepishly
You were one of the strong advocate for atiku to go to usa

Now he's there
You changed your slogan

This week must have been a very horrible one for you n your likes

From buhari's disgrace at the candidate
To atiku in america
To you being bursted to being a female

God willing to atiku's election win in february

Please accept my deepest condolence.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Masterclass32: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Thought APC said this man can't enter US. He don enter o. APC and lies - a match made in hell.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by ezkimow(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868197:

Any evil eyes that want to see us will go blind before FeBuhari 16th mext month.
They will be going blind one after the other IJN.
Naijaguy123456, no mind this blind troublemaker please.
Our love for Baba remains CONSTANT.
Nothing do us, looking forward to the election day is all that matters.
SAI BABA till anytime we want him to go!

Evil people are blind so dem go always dey fall yakata cheesy grin wink...

Hafa Na, baba I dey find you since yesterday....them drop one award for you oh (ZonB D'orTM), make u go collect am before another BMC go hide am inside agbada

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Geeweez: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Victory at sight. PDP all the way. Get Nigeria Working Again!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2019
ABIA1stman:
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1086024834285477901?s=19

d white dude be like
white dude: see crooks

but why our polithifians always run go US for validation whenever erection de approach...na so the clueless one did in 2015/2015

no lefelendum no eretion
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by gare(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Melison:
Chai this is too much ah
Not only going to u.s but meeting people??
Chai If there is any BMC nearby please find chain hold am na suicide this nite ooo

You are very Wicked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by bionixs: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
newbornmacho:
This night na die for APC grin...
choi! Sai daura grin grin...
somebody confirm, I heard manabbq.... Was pricing long rope in the market.... Haaa! E Don reach like that? grin
if no be say Christmas don pass, I would have said that the rope is for his stubborn Christmas goat. but as it stands now, I am afraid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by bendike: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868197:

Any evil eyes that want to see us will go blind before FeBuhari 16th mext month.

Good God! Your stupidity transcends comprehension.
Do you wake up in the morning with the agenda to irritate people?
Nwanamaikpe wanna be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by globalresource: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74868197:

Just imagine this kind of thrash coming from you. When you run out of ideas or facts you result to abuse and insults.

Spit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by fof1: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

DEMENTED LEADER LEADS DEMENTED FOLLOWERS. SO NOT SURPRISED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by ezkimow(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2019
bendike:

Good God! Your stupidity transcends comprehension.
Do you wake up in the morning with the agenda to irritate people?
Nwanamaikpe wanna be

The reason he got the zombie award of the year ZonB D'orTM

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submissionSPIT ON YOUR ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIERUDIN SKULL..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by naijaguy123456(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
another codeine victim.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by FrancisIgya: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Visiting USA is not synanimous with wining election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by FrancisIgya: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Visiting USA is not synanymous with wining election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by collybright58(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
okay compare the 2 pishure undecided grin grin grin grin grin

Let me do my own differentiation

Picture 1: Full of old entourage with little or nothing to contribute to the subject matter!

Photo desperate!!!

Desperate to show off

Lastly lifeless! Never to be seen by Donald Trump!!! grin grin grin

Picture 2: young and dynamic entourage

Few but mighty!

Exudes confidence!

Straight to business

Lively and interactive!

People not only Donald Trump but world leaders would want to meet!

If e pepper you, don't commit suicide ooooooo grin grin grin that is not the last option grin you must live to see Atiku become the next president grin grin grin

Let's get Nigeria working again!

If you are part of those gullibles that claimed that when Atiku visit the US it will earn him presidency, you need to think again even the current record if elections were to be conducted today, it will not favour the PDD.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by troublemakea(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2019
nero2face:
He defiled ur claims by going to the USA, now u shifted claims, please don't go near sniper this week, u can do it after May 29 grin grin grin

Lmao grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Tareq1105: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
nero2face:
He defiled ur claims by going to the USA, now u shifted claims, please don't go near sniper this week, u can do it after May 29 grin grin grin

Why after 14yrs?

We all know that he paid heavily for lobbyists to help him out.

He should have visited US immediately the allegations came up.

Don't worry, the details will come later.

That meeting is the beginning of the sale of NNPC and other national assets by him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by troublemakea(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
newbornmacho:
This night na die for APC grin...
choi! Sai daura grin grin...
somebody confirm, I heard manabbq.... Was pricing long rope in the market.... Haaa! E Don reach like that? grin

Lmao grin grin infact it's 5yards rope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Tareq1105: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submissionSPIT ON YOUR ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIERUDIN SKULL..

I don't know how many Nigerians that are ready to try devil Atiku with you.

This election is about integrity and character.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Zona123(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2019
cool
PythonAmaka:
We watch as Pigs push Atiku into political extinction grin
Losers behind a Loser..

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Tareq1105:

Shame to dem APC Zombies Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote WE stand with restoration WE stand with economical revitalisation WE stand with restructuring WE stand with respect for rule of law WE stand with true democracy WE stand with true patriotism WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar WE stand with PDP!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by Zona123(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Tareq1105:

See painement

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by mechanics(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
After all this, if he does not win, it's just waste of resources.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Tareq1105:

Why after 14yrs?

We all know that he paid heavily for lobbyists to help him out.

He should have visited US immediately the allegations came up.

Don't worry, the details will come later.

That meeting is the beginning of the sale of NNPC and other national assets by him.
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2019
collybright58:

If you are part of those gullibles that claimed that when Atiku visit the US it will earn him presidency, you need to think again even the current record if elections were to be conducted today, it will not favour the PDD.
After watching the clueless one answer simple questions on NTA interview I can only conclude that pdp possibly looted the brain of Buhari and must be investigated.
There is no other explanation to the degree of brainlessness displayed by Buhari on national television. APC should better not allow him appear for any debate bikonu.
Enough embarrassment seen already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.