Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Enemies Of State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Of State(photos) (4909 Views)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by haladadon: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:
You will support your daughter to get married to drug dealer and an armed robber because she has freedom of choice?

You see a man who lacks capacity to even govern kindred, lacks integrity, makes mockery of government institutions and demarkets the country outside, cannot remember a single date, a single name and you want him to rule 180 million people?

I'm just trying to be objective, if others believe in him and you don't believe in them, how can you call them enemy of the state..

do you know what an enemy of the state is?
as a matter of fact right now it is the PDP that are the enemy of the state.

the state is governed by APC right now.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

I'm just trying to be objective, if others believe in him and you don't believe in them, how can you call them enemy of the state..

do you know what an enemy of the state is?
as a matter of fact right now it is the PDP that are the enemy of the state.

the state is governed by APC right now.
My brother, I know the meaning of enemy and the meaning state. Anyone who wants to harm the state or do something that will lead to its demise is an enemy of the state.

Nigeria if sinking under this man. Any man that supports him is an enemy of the Nigerian state
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
sammy99:
@poster,u shud also add d names of all d zombies also cos dey are d reason y dis country is in a mess inorder words

dey are d real enemy of d state.
I mentioned them too but they are victims
They are striving to survive
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by haladadon: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:
My brother, I know the meaning of enemy and the meaning state. Anyone who wants to harm the state or do something that will lead to its demise is an enemy of the state.

Nigeria if sinking under this man. Any man that supports him is an enemy of the Nigerian state

you are an enemy of the state if you do not support APC.

APC is the state.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by sammy99(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
agabaI23:
I mentioned them too but they are victims They are striving to survive
lol,

zombies always wailing with an empty stomach jst to survive.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
dokie:

So true.

None is willing to step down for the other so that a more formidable candidate may emerge knowing that individually they can't win an LGA. yet they all claim they have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Anyone who has the interest of Nigeria at heart knows that the most important thing to do now is to get Buhari out of office because his continued stay means a destructive 4 years ahead. Buhari is no longer fit. No insults meant it's the truth. I cannot support my father to be president of Nigeria today, he is not fit. And if Buhari is not fit then he can't take charge of the affairs of the country. So who rules the country? The people Aisha talked about. The people babachair refered to when he asked: who is the presidency? Meaning who is actually in charge?

Of a truth, no patriotic Nigeria, no body who hopes for a better country can support Buhari.

The hatred obasanjo has for Atiku has not decreased by any standard but knowing that it would be a disaster for Buhari to continue to rule, and OBJ being a nationalist, that hatred had to be suspended. OBJ started the 3rd force thing as well as ADC, but he had to abandon the project knowing it stood no chance in fighting the incumbent. Yet people are wondering why some of us are not supporting Swore or Moghalu or Hashim.

2019 is beyond electing the best man for the job. It's about understanding that worst man for the job is the incumbent and is well positioned to keep it for another 4years. Therefore the alternative with the highest probability to unseat him should have the support of well meaning Nigerians.

you are so on the money
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

you are an enemy of the state if you do not support APC.

APC is the state.
APC is the ruling party, Nigeria is the state bro don't get it twisted. Don't be like Bihari
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Just shut the Bleep up. All of pdp and apc supporters are enemies of the state.

Atiku is a thief who might even sell the whole of Nigeria if he's elected, while buhari is a dull, clueless tribalist, riding in a fake integrity to deceive us.

What happened to the likes of Sowore, Hashim, Duke and others. Can't we just vote someone apart from the two senile old men who have nothing to offer Nigeria.
D
Calm down, I know how to use swear word too. You probably didn't read the first post on this thread to the end otherwise you would have seen my position on them

One of the first tests of a would be president is to sell him or herself. You don't do that in less than a year from obscurity.

How many of those can win their LGA chairmanship contest? With which structure?

At least 4 years of continuous making and structure creation across the country is required. It requires money. You must be able to organise and raise fund to achieve that.

Atiku is not a saint but Nigeria will grow.

Atiku is not worse than Putin and Russian leaders in terms of corruption but we run to them for ammunition.

We do not want a saint, we need experience, zeal, skills, etc

Oya talk your own
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by PromixTuhh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Just shut the Bleep up. All of pdp and apc supporters are enemies of the state.

Atiku is a thief who might even sell the whole of Nigeria if he's elected, while buhari is a dull, clueless tribalist, riding in a fake integrity to deceive us.

What happened to the likes of Sowore, Hashim, Duke and others. Can't we just vote someone apart from the two senile old men who have nothing to offer Nigeria.

Watch this woman talk about Sowore and his biased exposition of corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VgtW2JkAM
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the man you want us to vote for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3pU-4h6-Jw
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the man they want us to vote for and you think they are not the enemies of state?

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aiit, may the joy blessing glory wealth of each member of your entire household n their unborn generation be looted like PDP looted Nigeria in the 16 locust year they ruled AMEN.
agabaI23:
May yours be looted like that of APC.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Aiit, May the joy blessing glory wealth of each of you, your family member my our generation yet unborn be looted as PDP looted Niger up PDP AMEN.
You didn't say Amen to your wealth being looted like APC. It is good you said aiit because when they loot, they are shameless. They borrow and go on to loot the borrowed money. They create poverty and death. I won't wish this to your children because they have no hand in your present compromise.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by naijaking1: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Thread for Biafrans to masturbate

30k /month BMO

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Shawnnn01: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Who asked you to dissect the prayer ? Amen already so long the option is btw APC n PDP amen to the looting of the APC style in my life.

My children do not need wishes from those that support a foolish party that breed NigerDelta militants, Boko haram and installed endemic looting of Nigeria collective wealth with snake swallowing money. Wiped out Odi n Zaki Biam. This sample is the path your household will thread henceforth Amen.

agabaI23:
You didn't say Amen to your wealth being looted like APC. It is good you said aiit because when they loot, they are shameless. They borrow and go on to loot the borrowed money. They create poverty and death. I won't wish this to your children because they have no hand in your present compromise.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Who asked you to dissect the prayer ? Amen already so long the option is btw APC n PDP amen to the looting of the APC style in my life.

My children do not need wishes from those that support a foolish party that breed NigerDelta militants, Boko haram and installed endemic looting of Nigeria collective wealth with snake swallowing money. Wiped out Odi n Zaki Biam. This sample is the path your household will thread henceforth Amen.

This post is not a party post you are trying to turn it to. It is a post about the presidential candidates. It is a post about making Buhari the president the second time after an obvious show of incompetence.
Don't turn it to PDP vs APC post

Will you give Buhari the headship of any of your organisation?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by zeestunner(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
agabaI23:
Unemployment has been a problem but the difference is on the effort, desire and the capacity to change that. Under PDP there were obvious and reaainable efforts to address unemployment. Companies were attracted, FDI was high. The autobpolicy jettisoned by this government, Agric sector , the YouWun programme and even the PRESSID were obvious effort to address unemployment from the root not sharing 10k. I can go on. The truth is, APC cannot be allowed to continue. The only other possible option viable at the moment is Atiku in PDP.

One of the attributes a president is your ability to plan ahead, you must have foresight, you must start on time. You should must have organizational, networking, interpersonal skills to be able to create a viable team. Those other guys all believe the can do it and none is able step down for the other. They're fragmented and none can make any meaningful attack on the evil machinery of APC.

You guys have to stop this inhuman government

Mehn shut your face! Like say no be the same nigeria we all de during pdp 16 yrs. Sai baba weda u like it or not
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
zeestunner:

Mehn shut your face! Like say no be the same nigeria we all de during pdp 16 yrs. Sai baba weda u like it or not
How do I shut my face womehn? I don't know how to do that.

Nigeria is not 16 years old. You mean we are still where Buhari's PTF, Buhari's 1984/85 nightmare left us?

Nigeria is not 16 years old. Problem is, Buhari has taken us back to our pre-1999 condition.

You are here attacking without discussing the content of the post.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
He has renamed APC to NPC

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Lovemaester: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
agabaI23:
Unemployment has been a problem but the difference is on the effort, desire and the capacity to change that. Under PDP there were obvious and reaainable efforts to address unemployment. Companies were attracted, FDI was high. The autobpolicy jettisoned by this government, Agric sector , the YouWun programme and even the PRESSID were obvious effort to address unemployment from the root not sharing 10k. I can go on. The truth is, APC cannot be allowed to continue. The only other possible option viable at the moment is Atiku in PDP.

One of the attributes a president is your ability to plan ahead, you must have foresight, you must start on time. You should must have organizational, networking, interpersonal skills to be able to create a viable team. Those other guys all believe the can do it and none is able step down for the other. They're fragmented and none can make any meaningful attack on the evil machinery of APC.

You guys have to stop this inhuman government

this shows hw bigoted you are and hw much you yearn for the old days of looting to cm back, hw can an educated Nigerian believe that the PDP govt especially under gej did anything to tackle unemployment even minimally, they stole crazily and no govt even Obama would have been able to put Nigeria back on track in just four years
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Lovemaester: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
agabaI23:
i will prefer the looting under pdp to the looting under APC. Amen to the looting and the progress under Jonathan.

May yours be looted like that of APC.

are u fuc.king dumb, what progress? okkk u were part of those chopping loot cos those are the only people who saw progress
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Lovemaester:

look at hw stupid u sound, only ur father will believe this sh.it, gej took suswam to buhari, when ortom had already filed charges against him with efcc, just say buhari removed free stolen money from ur mouth and u want it back
My father just passed on two months ago. So keep him out of your mouth.

You can see as bad as Buhari is, I have not called him names. If you want a response, please talk to me, leave my father out of it.

Now what were you saying.
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari removes stolen money from who? Buhari is stealing money. Stop deceiving yourself.

What is Babachir doing campaigning for Buhari? What have you said about Ganduje? You know the contraxts given to the company that filmed him has been revoked?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2019
Lovemaester:

are u fuc.king dumb, what progress? okkk u were part of those chopping loot cos those are the only people who saw progress

Look at the graph below on extreme poverty when you finish swearing.

736 million people live in extreme poverty in the world. Half of them in 5 countries including Nigeria. Nigeria is the poverty capital. Look at Nigeria's graph and see the climb from 2016 and negative trend from 2011.

Anybody who speaks the truth about this incompetent, parochial, nepotic and corrupt doesn't have to be a looter.

Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Lovemaester:

this shows hw bigoted you are and hw much you yearn for the old days of looting to cm back, hw can an educated Nigerian believe that the PDP govt especially under gej did anything to tackle unemployment even minimally, they stole crazily and no govt even Obama would have been able to put Nigeria back on track in just four years
Give an example what your government has done to reduce unemployment.

NBS release unemployment figures annually. Buhari even asked them recently to review their figures showing he was embarrassed.

If you want to argue please come with facts not swearing. Otherwise step aside
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by Lovemaester: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2019
agabaI23:
My father just passed on two months ago. So keep him out of your mouth.

You can see as bad as Buhari is, I have not called him names. If you want a response, please talk to me, leave my father out of it.

Now what were you saying.

I apologize for mentioning your father, I spoke out of turn
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Lovemaester:

I apologize for mentioning your father, I spoke out of turn
Apologies accepted wink
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
zeestunner:

How far?
Re: The Enemies Of State(photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lovemaester:

How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: GBASGBOS! This TVC Reporter Made Mockery Of Himself / So Edo State Commissioner Of Police Is Proud To Parade This Boy As Suspect / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.