Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Collection Of My Rants - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Collection Of My Rants (344 Views)

My Collection Of African Literature. (Suggestions Are Welcome) / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of My Rants by davidica(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Awful things has been going on lately and it's really bad that we are the cause of those awful things. I've been thinking about these things for a while now so I was with a couple of friends a couple of days ago and they talked about it. I said said they cause I really didn't say much. But I'm glad they can actually relate to it. Ever since Victor Ad sang "wetin we gain" the rate of killings and rituals are becoming too much.. Some were saying the song contributed to the killings but actually people just misinterpreted the lyrics in the music.
Wetin we gain if we no get money?? That doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your fellow human beings
People are going to certain lengths to have this money. Honestly I find these funny when I heard female panties are now been used for rituals and I posted some jokes about it and I have to scold myself because it isn't right. Truly you might have the money after the ritual, you might actually buy the Benz but do you know there's this thing called karma??karma is a bitch, It will come knocking at your door when you least expected it. It will Bleep you so hard and won't let you cum. You might be enjoying for now but not everything last forever. This generation is already bleeped, we have no respect towards the society values, we don't really have any morals left in us and if we really continue this way I'm absolutely sure the next generation will be way worst cause we are going to impact no good in them. Maybe you can actually agree with me that social media is the main cause of the high rate in killings and rituals... I do say it, not everything on social media is right, not everything is real.. 92%of stuffs on social media is fake.. You go to such lengths sacrificing your fellow human just because you see pictures of your mates, your classmates or of some folks you are older than in benzs, venza, or in an eatry and you feel like you are losing..those people you see on social media with the latest wears or cars, most of them are not even richer than you,
everything na scam!!. Even if they are actually doing good than you are, there's time for everything.. Don't emulate everything on social media.
Its really funny how everyone is trying to look more richer than their friends, please the Hustle is against poverty not to compete with your friends. I should really stop now, most of you folks are even lazy to read it, or maybe you are probably tired of reading these long notes. But theses thought just keep popping into my heads and lemme say this fakeness is the latest stupid trend. It's like people are even scared to be real, like people are scared of who they are..
virgins are not proud to be virgins no more, they are scared to be judged because of it, they rather make you believe they are some kind of bitch.. I know a lot of girls who say stuff and also post stuff about dick and sex they haven't even see in reality or maybe experienced just because everyone loves fake,even niggas wey never drink trophy dey claim weed smoker. These fake lives you live may earn you much friends and much admirers but it won't last long, why? Because they are all fake

(1) (Reply)

Demibi Tube / Experienced ICO Newsletter Writers Needed!!! / Volunteer Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.