Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (43202 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Italian Villages To Pay Nigerians Up To €28,000 To Move There / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by fatymore(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Focusmind:

It is not about population, it is about demographic change. Czech have a very small population but wants to maintain their cherished identity.

countries like Hungary, Poland, Norway and even Austria are doing the same. Victor Orban of Hungary has been at loggerheads with EU over migrants quotas allocated to his country. He made it clear that he wants to maintain the Christian identity of his country and Europe at large. That is why he has refused to take asylum seekers from Syria

Africans and Arabs are known to breed and born children in large numbers and they fear that the trend if not check will cause demographic disruptions in future since their own populations are declining.
To sum it up.. It is still on overpopulation issue
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by idonhammer: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
semyman:
English Master.please go and make money because it is more valuable in the society than your useless English.Who correct English help? Talking about money you are talking nonsense.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Baroba(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
FreddyKruger:
£4000.00? What an insult. Some immigrants should double the money for them just to stay put.

Euros.. still not enough. A lot of them are making more than that legitimately or illegal..

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by watchindelta(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
JrSteven:
4000 euros?. hmmm.
I think that should be around 1.2million naira.
e go hard for Nigerians ooo
is 1.640,000mil
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by fergie001: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Czech or Croatia?

Make I manage sha
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by watchindelta(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Eberex:
how much in naira?
1.640,000mil
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by lagdmark(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Trendy247:
Just 1.6 million naira... We die dia
You die they will donate your deadbody to their the biology students for experiment thatsall

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Awaja(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
NIGERIANs are been insulted all over the world,abeg collect the robs and relocate to Sudan

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Uglymugg: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
wagazala:
Money too small. That's merely 1.7m naira. Not enough to motivate a Naija to come back home. Perhaps 10m could.

Just saying though.

They're not giving your money because you deserve it. They are giving you money so their children won't have to live in the same country as you.

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Luminee(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
So we have Nigerians in Czech republic??

There are Nigerians in North Pole selling ice block and ice cream

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by shevon: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2019
baike:
how much is that money to naira?
About N1.6m if you use official rate.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2019
what?! shocked i am going to collect my own 4000 Euros.

Dammm!! quick money.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by barragan: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
I can understand that they want people out of their country but WTH will they forbid me from entering another European country? Haha.

They hating.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by deleo16(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Focusmind:

It is not about population, it is about demographic change. Czech have a very small population but wants to maintain their cherished identity.

countries like Hungary, Poland, Norway and even Austria are doing the same. Victor Orban of Hungary has been at loggerheads with EU over migrants quotas allocated to his country. He made it clear that he wants to maintain the Christian identity of his country and Europe at large. That is why he has refused to take asylum seekers from Syria

Africans and Arabs are known to breed and born children in large numbers and they fear that the trend if not check will cause demographic disruptions in future since their own populations are declining.
nice one
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by MrsInvisible(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Germanys does the same since years. They offer money to rejected asylum seekers if they return to their home country.

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Rueckkehr/rueckkehr-node.html

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Jackipapa: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2019
baike:

40,000CZK=647,338.49 Naira
100,000CZK = 1,618,346.07 Naira

Now you know you can decide to stay or on your way to 9ger.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by homirefacuny(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
GOFRONT:

We have Nigeria’s in Mogolia and Azerbaijan grin
Nigerians are everywhere bro.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by kafeii123: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
deepwater:
I am ashamed
We should all be

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by lakesider(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
This news na lie, stop demoralising Nigerians, I live near Czech Republic and even a professor in Czech will have to save up to 5 years to make 4000euros..

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2019
baike:

1,520,000 Naria

get the money enter another country !
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by homirefacuny(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Uglymugg:

They're not giving your money because you deserve it. They are giving you money so their children won't have to live in the same country as you.

You are wicked grin
Chai see savagery
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Please Why did Our Brothers from SE litter the face of the Earth embarassed
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by HomeOfMe(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2019
GOFRONT:

Haba! Na you dey ask this kind question again. Where won't you find the igbos? Go to Bermuda triangle they're there selling spare parts...,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by babestella: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2019
If they’ll pay 100k euros, I will take a flight to Czech, collect the money and return to Nigeria.

With that money, I can conservatively survive Buhari’s failed economy till May 29 handover. Lol
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Pavore9:
They have the right to decide who they want around.
what part of Nigeria are you from? smiley
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by thunderframe: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
sonature1:

How funny!
The big question is, do the admins know English themselves? grin
Don't make a mountain out of a molehill because English is not our first language. Besides, everyone deserves to have their voice heard, including the not-so-educated members

Hahahahaha. U nail it!! grin

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by ZEROOOOOES(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
TheAngry1:
The sad reality is that, if not for political correctness, many countries would have gladly offered Nigerians money to leave their countries. Some Nigerians have so soiled our image, you would prefer to have a Malian passport. Especially our brothers the drug peddlers who are renowned noisemakers and public disturbers across the globe.

Do you also know ofe mmanu people are in charge of all types pf 419 from bank scam fee to girl friend romanance all over the world?kettle calling stove black
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by wagazala: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Uglymugg:

You miss the point. For whatever their desires are, i do not think the figure offered is enough incentive to bring migrants out of hiding (illegal migrants) or convince them to relocate to their home countries.
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by ArticleBeast: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2019
BIDOO:

And To Think A Well Grounded Person Like You Don't Know What Open Forum Mean Is Quite Alarming !
Very alarming I must say
Re: Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country by Focusmind: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2019
greenprince:

Totally correct!
And unfortunately people fail to understand and keep seeing people like Orban like an anti-christ. He's a shrewd politician yes, but I don't think he's a bad person.

I'm African but I buy his idea and that of Putin. If I was in their shoes, I'd most likely do same.

Let almighty Saudi, Kuwait, Brunei and Qatar that are filthy rich, open their borders at least to their Muslim brothers from third world and conflict ridden countries.

Saudi and other rich Gulf states are Arabs and they know what Arabs are capable of doing. They will never allow even their moslem ummah to come in because of violence and terrorists- related activated. Those migrants have turned to Liberal Europeans for help. Yet the same people that are seeking help are also constituting nuisance to their host nations.

I have lived in Europe and I tell you that the rate of decline in their population is alarming. The far -right party in German called Alternative for Germany, is already afraid that in the next 10 years, the one million Syrian refugees allowed into the country will triple in size because of high birth rate among the Arabs. The high birth rates coming from those refugees have economic importance to the refugees as the host nation pays the woman that gives birth something of EUR800 and in Canada it is about CAD650 every month till the child get to like 5 or 8 years.

So, most migrants including Nigerians, have the tendencies to give birth at will to get State's patronage and support but some far right and conservative elements in Europe are now against their continued stay in their country which is fueling populist support in Europe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) / Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.