Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Thanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks (2567 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / I Just Wanna Say THANKS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by pweedie(f): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks
Re: Thanks by tessytessy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Its sad what you are going through. The reality today is that a lot of us are in that situation. Pls write up a CV, check online for vacancies, visit shopping complexes around you. Most importantly try to be happy, no matter how depressing the situation, do not let it overcome you.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by esti98: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Don't be depressed, pray to God, don't just sit at home, speak to school authority to give you some time, submit unsolicited applications, speak to family and friends. Start small business , no matter how small, you can even teach for a short period b4 you get ur dream job. God will see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by yemisolar(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is a public forum so there is a limit to the things we can say here. The truth that after health issues, finance/debt is the next most excruciating problem to bear so I have an idea of what you are going through.

First of all you have to separate your financial pressure from your need for job. This is what I am saying: with what you have put up here, you sound desperate and anyone who offers you a job will be doing so in order to 'help' you and not necessarily because you are qualified for it or that you are good at it.

On the other hand, when you get the job, you are first thinking of the unmet needs not necessarily how you can be at the peak of your game or adding good value to your employer. Either way you wouldn't get a permanent solution to the issues. You will only look forward to the paycheck and nothing else. This would lead to frustration in the long run.

You need to clear your head. This might mean dropping your child(ren) with your family, friend or the(ir) father.
Then take time to pray (in the spirit if you are a Christian) and ask for directions. Also, you can do everything the poster above me suggested. At this time what you need is a miracle but you won't even see it even if it's in from of you when you are under pressure and can't think straight.

I have been in your shoes before and God has come through for me. Yours will not be an exception

6 Likes

Re: Thanks by Julivas(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Be hopeful sis, help will come your way in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by chii8(f): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
God will see you through, and also try teaching job,you can apply for mathematics or physics teacher, while you wait for the big job to come. Schools are always in need of teachers, you might even see one that will accommodate your child in their creche.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by Damitism: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2019
pweedie. Sorry for your plight. If you are interested in freelancing, you can delve into it. With time and patience, you can be earning steady income to take care of yourself. I sponsored myself through uni through freelancing. I could have dropped out if not for it. Many people are making it in freelancing. You can register on fiverr and upwork. Also, what skill(s) do you have? I can provide useful resources to get you started if you want. Contact me if that's your choice. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Carmal90(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Damitism:
pweedie. Sorry for your plight. If you are interested in freelancing, you can delve into it. With time and patience, you can be earning steady income to take care of yourself. I sponsored myself through uni through freelancing. I could have dropped out if not for it. Many people are making it in freelancing. You can register on fiverr and upwork. Also, what skill(s) do you have? I can provide useful resources to get you started if you want. Contact me if that's your choice. All the best.
I sent pm.
Thanks
Re: Thanks by Bighead9: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
pweedie:
Good day. Pls am soliciting for your assistance job wise. Have been feeling depressed and I don't want fall in. Am a single mum and it hasn't been so easy for me. Was just crying throughout yesterday. School fees and a lot of things has just been piling up. Am not a lazy person, location isn't a barrier. I just want a work that would bring steady income. I studied physics and electronics and I done roles of admin, secretary, customer care, hr assistant. Pls don't let me fall into this depression. Thanks

I.just sent you a PM, kindly reply.
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bighead9:

I.just sent you a PM, kindly reply.
just saw this. I have replied thanks
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Damitism:
thanks for reaching out. Have actually been writing since late last year. Was super by clients I saw on freelancer. Wrote over 70,000 words for them only to get blocked when it was time for payment. Wouldn't mind you teaching me the ropes. Have been going about it in a wrong way. Thanks again. Sent a pm.
Re: Thanks by Damitism: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
pweedie:
thanks for reaching out. Have actually been writing since late last year. Was super by clients I saw on freelancer. Wrote over 70,000 words for them only to get blocked when it was time for payment. Wouldn't mind you teaching me the ropes. Have been going about it in a wrong way. Thanks again. Sent a pm.

If it's freelancer.com that you mean, it's a bad place as it's filled with scammers. Upwork and fiverr are better. We've already talked on WhatsApp today and I already replied your email. You can contact me when you're ready. All the best.
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2019
Good morning. Thanks. Sorry I didn't get your message. Checked through. This my whatsapp number 08170105370. My email address is jumpes85@gmail.com Am much interested
Damitism:

If it's freelancer.com that you mean, it's a bad place as it's filled with scammers. Upwork and fiverr are better. We've already talked on WhatsApp today and I already replied your email. You can contact me when you're ready. All the best.
Re: Thanks by Ghanaian(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Thanks by eventsmallchops: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
please I'm begging , I need someone to invest in catering business, I have wealth of experience in catering .. I bake, I cook and I grill , I have special recipes but I'm jobless , please if you can engage me , I wont mind, I need a job as I couldnt raise money to start my dream catering business, not begging for money, but a job please, I just want to be able to take care of my family , be my savoir pls! please ! I'm very hard working please! I need a job, I can fit in any where please! and I'm even willing to learn. please
Re: Thanks by ifyalways(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
eventsmallchops:
please I'm begging , I need someone to invest in catering business, I have wealth of experience in catering .. I bake, I cook and I grill , I have special recipes but I'm jobless , please if you can engage me , I wont mind, I need a job as I couldnt raise money to start my dream catering business, not begging for money, but a job please, I just want to be able to take care of my family , be my savoir pls! please ! I'm very hard working please! I need a job, I can fit in any where please! and I'm even willing to learn. please

https://01shawarma.com/career/

1 Like

Re: Thanks by eventsmallchops: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:

https://01shawarma.com/career/
thanks, I will try the link
Re: Thanks by osato45: 5:21am On Jun 17, 2019
pweedie:
Good day. Pls am soliciting for your assistance job wise. Have been feeling depressed and I don't want fall in. Am a single mum and it hasn't been so easy for me. Was just crying throughout yesterday. School fees and a lot of things has just been piling up. Am not a lazy person, location isn't a barrier. I just want a work that would bring steady income. I studied physics and electronics and I done roles of admin, secretary, customer care, hr assistant. Pls don't let me fall into this depression. Thanks
give yourself the immigration job. u need it badly
Re: Thanks by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:56am On Jun 17, 2019
pweedie:
So why haven't given yourself the immigration job you claim you wanna assist people with?
Re: Thanks by yomislim: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Damitism:

I wouldn't mind to freelance too if you are willing to teach me or be of guide... Please kindly drop your email and I will send a message, because my email account associated with nairaland is not functioning anymore... Or if you want me to drop my email?
Re: Thanks by Damitism: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Thanks by greatme2good(f): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Damitism:
I sent a pm to you. Please can we talk
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
osato45:

give yourself the immigration job. u need it badly
hope you saw the post was made in January? Did I force you to come and do immigration? I don't know your stress ooo.
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
So why haven't given yourself the immigration job you claim you wanna assist people with?
hope you saw the post was made in January? Did I force you to come and do immigration? What's your stress ooo uncle
Re: Thanks by osato45: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
pweedie:
hope you saw the post was made in January? Did I force you to come and do immigration? I don't know your stress ooo.
why you dey vex because I poor san san for your garri, oya nor vex again okay
Re: Thanks by osato45: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
pweedie:
why you dey vex because I poor san san for your garri, oya nor vex again o
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
osato45:

why you dey vex because I poor san san for your garri, oya nor vex again o
na me and you go drink the garri ooo grin grin
Re: Thanks by osato45: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
pweedie:
na me and you go drink the garri ooo grin grin
yes na me still dey look for job na
Re: Thanks by Damitism: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
greatme2good:

I sent a pm to you. Please can we talk

Well, I replied the email but later got a notification that I have to pay $1 to deliver the message to you. I don't know why I have to pay before my message would be delivered.
Re: Thanks by greatme2good(f): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Damitism:

Well, I replied the email but later got a notification that I have to pay $1 to deliver the message to you. I don't know why I have to pay before my message would be delivered.
07063274065 my whatsapp number.
Re: Thanks by pweedie(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
osato45:
yes na me still dey look for job na
smiles.
Re: Thanks by osato45: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
pweedie:
smiles.
connect your guy nah i need job of 300k monthly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Assaults Wife (deji Of Akure) / Abali Weds / How Can I Overcome Stage Fright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.