Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council (12395 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
dhardy09:

Such a dumb ass Nobody is born Rich my dear ... And not everyone is lazy you work for goals and become rich ... Just cause you are living in misery and bondage of your Lifeless president doesn't mean we can't be rich having great business idea
I haven't seen any Atiku supporter come out to explain how their candidate made his money. You want us to believe he is not corrupt, he wasn't indicted in the US, he is a smart businessman. Cut the long story..
How did he make his money? He is worth $1.8bn according to Forbes..
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Jowanson:

Your submission lacks competency! Atiku is in USA talking to the US govt so where did you get your info....when they say an alleged corrupt case..was he indicted by any criminal and competent court? If he is a corrupt person as you claim, has there been any indictment on his person here in Nigeria? Like I usually say, if you have any prove to ascertain your allegations, put it forward but I bet you and no one has such proves so why your narratives?

If Atiku is corrupt, he should have been in jail by now but here he is contesting and helping people..if only you know how many people he has empowered.

If he is corrupt, APC will not have said he is an asset to them in 2014..

Kindly leave this narrative because it lacks proves and evidence to claim that he is corrupt!

Atiku is a seasoned businessman!
. Really! I haven't seen any Atiku supporter come out to explain how their candidate made his money. You want us to believe he is not corrupt, he wasn't indicted in the US, he is a smart businessman. Cut the long story..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74873027:

Good morning Pen.
You can call us Manna.
We are always on the move all around the country, due to our Barbecue business.
At PH presently.
Thanks for the heads up ALWAYS.
A good Nigeria is what we want.
May God give our President long life, wisdom and knowledge as he continue to take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
God bless you too Pen.
Stay blessed.
Sai Baba! cheesy
do u have branch in Abuja
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Askme8: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Anyone the Igbo support is definitely going dead politically. Ask Jonathan if I lie.
Empty drum makes the loudest noise. The almajiri that will vote my party APC in power don't do internet or Nairaland yet they get the job done when we need them.
We love you Baba.
but obasanjo and yaradua did not go down politically?the Truth is that Jonathan was a failure so he was voted out. neither is your buhari the best he is even far worst than Jonathan therefore he will also be voted out the next person that will coming if he fail like the past two he will also be voted out no more by force 8yr tenure with this method someday we will get there.so take your tribalism and your hate for other Nigerians to your village people and allow Nigerians vote wisely
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
do u have branch in Abuja
We are EVERYWHERE,
just left Abuja after the New Year.
But we will be coming days before the election and we will be around to celebrate Baba's victory next month also Insha Allah!
Don't let us derail the thread, cos of the mods sis.
Sai Baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
. Really! I haven't seen any Atiku supporter come out to explain how their candidate made his money. You want us to believe he is not corrupt, he wasn't indicted in the US, he is a smart businessman. Cut the long story..
You even have the time to reply this wailers.
We got tired of that since last year and started ignoring them.
We rather focus on Baba's achievement so far and ALL the good plans he has for the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.
How did Yusuf buhari get the money he used in buying his fleets of power bike
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74873502:

We are EVERYWHERE,
just left Abuja after the New Year.
But we will be coming days before the election and we will be around to celebrate Baba's victory next month also Insha Allah!
Don't let us derail the thread, cos of the mods sis.
Sai Baba!
Ok
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2019
dhardy09:

Such a dumb ass Nobody is born Rich my dear ... And not everyone is lazy you work for goals and become rich ... Just cause you are living in misery and bondage of your Lifeless president doesn't mean we can't be rich having great business idea
Hmm How was your candidates total salary as a custom officer assuming he did not spend a dime from it. How much was his total emolument as VP? We all ridicule Yahoo boys with unexplained wealth but we cannot ask an aspiring president how he made $1.8bn.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Amumaigwe: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.

Ask Tinubu how he and Atiku made their billions; also coming from same poor background like him. Their life stories look similar.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Jowanson: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
I haven't seen any Atiku supporter come out to explain how their candidate made his money. You want us to believe he is not corrupt, he wasn't indicted in the US, he is a smart businessman. Cut the long story..

If you want to know how he made his money, go and ask him...must he tell you how he made his money...been a partner to Intels and all that is not enough for him to be wealthy?

So because he was a public figure means he could not mind his business just as Robert kiyosaki said?

Making money is in the mindset...atiku has various businesses in Adamawa state..he has a school both in Adamawa state and in Port Harcourt... And he has various businesses both here in Nigeria and abroad.. So since he left been a public officer since 2007, you think he would not have built his business empire.. Come to Onne and see what intels is doing to empower lots of Nigerians.. You think he does not have foreign technical partners to help him run his various businesses... Come to port Harcourt and see his school thriving very well...so what are you saying? Like I said, if you really want to know how he made his money. You can kindly go and ask him or wait till on the 30th of this month ask send in your question to the NTA chat programme...am sure kadira Ahmed will entertain your question and help you ask him....

You all keep talking about corruption and your principal that you are championing is harbouring criminals...Babachir, Ghandoje...and all the PDP bad eggs...why did oshomole said that if you join APC your sins are forgiven? What a statement! Orji uzoh Kalu that has an efcc case is now a campaign manager for buhari..he was pronounced wanted last year..how come he is now a chief campaign officer for APC.... My dear..there are no saint in the Nigerian polity that am sure you know. Buhari should go and retire... He is not aware that he is the president of Nigeria.. Why did he relinquish his post to give to ogboru yesterday? Lolzzzz.

Atiku plan if you have read it..is a comprehensive plan that get Nigeria working again...not the next level that has been pulled off from the APC website for Plagiarism! Where they forgot to erase a section that said they were going to secure the united states of America...

If atiku was a corrupt person and a thief as alleged, he would not have been in US now meeting with the US govt and other business personalities!
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Jowanson: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Hmm How was your candidates total salary as a custom officer assuming he did not spend a dime from it. How much was his total emolument as VP? We all ridicule Yahoo boys with unexplained wealth but we cannot ask an aspiring president how he made $1.8bn.

This is not the right forum to ask such questions my dear....kindly wait till 30th of January and send your question to Kadira Ahmed ....she will help you ask him during the NTA chat programme am sure he will entertain it and give you a comprehensive answer!

Remember to get some popcorn on that day too...it will be a very interesting chat!
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by wakes: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Good to know.
May God help them.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Jowanson: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

I have given you a an answer! I said go and ask Kadira Ahmed.. She will help you ask him...make sure you stay tuned to your TV or better still..I noticed you are in Abuja..oh that is so good...it's not far from you na...that hotel se na sharaton abi Hilton....Na there the chat go take place... You apply to be one of the audience ....that will give you a bull's eye view of atiku and obi on the hot seat on the 30th of this month....you can kindly ask such question there..Kadira will oblige you sef..she is a good interviewer... And Atiku been who he is . the man with a swag! Will cross his legs and answer your question very very well you hear....lolzzz. Asking such here is totally irrelevant
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
I can see Prof. Baba Datti Ahmed as chairman of Policy strategy and research. Good choice

Buba Galadima, chairman of CUPP and inter party affairs, very good choice..

Let's get Atikulated
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:
By who? When the chairman and Campaign Director general are still in America celebrating their trip to the country. of course their greatest achievement since this campaign season. Well, after all it's just a mere formality because buhari's voyage to the next level is unstoppable.

So Atiku travelling to America is no longer an issue?
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by senatordave1(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2019
tuniski:

GEJ that thrashed Buhari to tears abi in 2011!
Through inflated votes? Is that why your inflating 24%
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by senatordave1(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I can see Prof. Baba Datti Ahmed as chairman of Policy strategy and research. Good choice

Buba Galadima, chairman of CUPP and inter party affairs, very good choice..

Let's get Atikulated
Atiku and pdp started setting up their campaign teams and council first but slow buhari has overtaken them looters
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by dapelua(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
No Buhari don't need insane ignos vote. The few sane ignos will vote Buhari
I can see your brain is invalid..
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tuniski: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Through inflated votes? Is that why your inflating 24%

Abegi no go near ota piapia abi Transformer oooo!

Severity of the pain may lead buharideens to the unthinkable.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
tuniski:

Abegi no go near ota piapia abi Transformer oooo!

Severity of the pain may lead buharideens to the unthinkable.
Your oga saraki is in more pains due to oto ge chant
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Bennycollins: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2019
If you describe Jonathan as dead politically, I wonder what your own situation is compared to his
naijaguy123456:
Anyone the Igbo support is definitely going dead politically. Ask Jonathan if I lie.
Empty drum makes the loudest noise. The almajiri that will vote my party APC in power don't do internet or Nairaland yet they get the job done when we need them.
We love you Baba.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Bennycollins: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2019
If you describe Jonathan as dead politically, I wonder what your own situation is compared to his .
naijaguy123456:
We love you Baba.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by AdviserGeneral: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
We love you Baba.

Boy how old are you? Lets go down memory lane.....Igbos supported and voted massively for Obj in 1999, Igbos still supported and voted massively for Yar'adua in 2007, same thing for GEJ in 2011 and 2015. Keep your ethnic chauvinism. Igbos are an integral part of Nigeria and we love them.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by urahara(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
theoldpretender:

Hmm, you PDP people are funny.

As an alternative to corrupt APC, you give us corrupt PDP led by a guy who was in APC before,and helped give us Bubu

APC and PDP are the same. For a better Nigeria, vote both of them out.

Nigerians will say that they can't vote for the others because they are neither pdp nor apc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Senate Confirms 17 Nominees As NPC Commissioners / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.