Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians (17773 Views)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / ‘osinbajo Presidency Will Harness Resources To Promote National Interest’ / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by SluttanSlayer: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by victorazyvictor(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by tolu4you: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Late late late. Why not from day one. We have all been obidiently atikulated.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

is a girl in her 20's. I know her but wont reveal her identity. She is a southerner too.
Hmmm, you will never stop young man.
This is against the rules of this forum we keep telling you.
You are not the only one we know or that knows us here.
WHY all these trash?
You'll soon be banned for this soon.
This is stepping out of bounds, infringement of our human right.
U may have a case or be Caseless if you don't take time.
Be guided!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
big nose like you.
Hahaha.

Indigo kee you there grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by IMASTEX: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

A man who is not even aware that he is the presidential candidate of APC.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2019
This man is really confused o

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by princejenks(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
I'll take that with a pinch of salt coming from a president whose utterances and appointments reeks of disunity. You can't give what you don't have,if only we hadn't overlooked his antecedents which shows him as someone only interested in pursuing narrow sectional agenda,Buhari has no business presiding over a multiethnic,multireligious and very dynamic country like Nigeria but some where swayed by his questionable claim to being a man of integrity which has since been proven otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by jameskey(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
The man you call Dundee will be your President for 8 years.There is nothing any body can do about it.
Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by bendike: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Did you watch the NTA interview? If you did not then you may be forgiven for supporting the man. But if you did watch NTA and still support him, it shows you both have "something" in common.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Gkemz: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
How can a tribal bigot promote national unity? If promoting national unity becomes the yardstick for measuring competence of presidential aspirants, Buhari will score zero.

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Asshurbanipall: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
This man is dumb. So all these while you knew you weren't promoting national unity. Hopeless bigotic herdsman.

Back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Promotion of national unity like "97% and 5%"?

What a lifeless dullapo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2019
This man ehhh and his zombie supporters,
*A man that wants Fulani herdsmen to have access to any land they want
*A man that believes in Fulani supremacist
*A man that does not respect the rule of rule
*A man in whose under watch prices of goods and services skyrocket
*Job loss
Naija peoples let's stop been myopic and hypocritical buhari does not deserve our votes
VOTE WISELY

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Delaw00(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Baba don dey fearsadno worry rigging is allowed,but you go still loose cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by jellington: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2019
ATIKU is not a credible alternative.
Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Oga u are aware of your self .please Oga jubril to back home. Imagine calling someone else presidential candidate ?

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Adekdammy: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
National unity like 97% and 5%

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Timatayo1: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
This man has lost memory which national unity person wey don scatter Nigeria since independent Nigeria never divided like this

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by halhassan1(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Thank u, soon to be former president.
Let this man be crippled, he will still be voted in. Not even a repentance ATIKU and his cohorts can stop him..
just get that fact clear.
Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Thank u, soon to be former president.
grin why are you harsh?

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74873105:

Hmmm, you will never stop young man.
This is against the rules of this forum we keep telling you.
You are not the only one we know or that knows us here.
WHY all these trash?
You'll soon be banned for this soon.
This is stepping out of bounds, infringement of our human right.U may have a case or be Caseless if you don't take time.
Be guided!

Young man? *laughs.
You should see my kids.

I did not reveal your identity. Case closed!

cheesy
BTW, why haven't you reacted to #Atiku in USA?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Pizzle1234(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
This old man likes spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by whiteeyes: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:

The internet never forgets!

According to Malam Nasiru El - Rufai...

Pa Muhammadu Buhari(72) is the only Nigerian Senior Military Officer that failed all his senior military examinations in the history of Nigerian Military, if you check the official names of officers the like of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdusalami, Aikhomu, etc. You will see suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi. Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other military examinations.
(Psc means Pass Staff College.) - El - Rufai
Honestly, at some point I tend to pity him because it seems to have entered a stage of no return. He's in a state of confusion and despair, I believe if he knew this are the difficulties accompanied by the office, he wouldn't have struggled hard to get in embarassed
FLYFIRE:

The internet never forgets!

According to Malam Nasiru El - Rufai...

Pa Muhammadu Buhari(72) is the only Nigerian Senior Military Officer that failed all his senior military examinations in the history of Nigerian Military, if you check the official names of officers the like of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdusalami, Aikhomu, etc. You will see suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi. Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other military examinations.
(Psc means Pass Staff College.) - El - Rufai
Honestly, at some point I tend to pity him because it seems to have entered a stage of no return. He's in a state of confusion and despair, I believe if he knew this are the difficulties accompanied by the office, he wouldn't have struggled hard to get in

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by gurunlocker: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Obviously, this man has lost it... He has nothing to offer than his rubbish "corruption" " I am not corrupt" scam.

Unity? What happened in the last 4 years? Nigeria has really been divided in Ethnic, Religion and political line. You bring so much hate, you are worse than anything.

The only thing that can make you win is your popularity, not because you have anything to offer.

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:

Defending PMB is like making up a pig and saying 'She is Miss World' I know life is not easy dear, drink sniper

2 Likes

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by GistFullGround: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Abeg, you have nothing to offer Nigerians.

You have been TRIED, TESTED & FAILED!

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by wakes: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
That is good, but I don't think that is the Nigerians challenge at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by riyanxeally(f): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2019
foolish man with foolish followers...tufiakwa how can he be campaigning wen schools are on strike..leaders of tomorrow....get ur pvc ure going back to your village ijn...damn..

1 Like

Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by foster212: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2019
He sound like a broken record

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.