Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child (24531 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by jakandeola(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
mightyhazell:
thats the father of medicine,..what about him?
DAT what mist girl are they all enjoy sex and tink cos shes poor and a begger DAT she cant most are Hippocrates. ask dem if DAT dey saw her dey will give her money in the roadside
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by mightyhazell: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
DAT what mist girl are they all enjoy sex and tink cos shes poor and a begger DAT she cant most are Hippocrates. ask dem if DAT dey saw her dey will give her money in the roadside
oh oh,.. U actually meant to type hypocrites then?
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by jakandeola(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
mightyhazell:
oh oh,.. U actually meant to type hypocrites then?
guy stop dis so long u get my point dis aint jamb class
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by megley(f): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
So, a sane man's dick can actually rise at the sight of this woman

Instead of pity you have an erection??

FOR REAL!!!
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
megley:
So, a sane man's dick can actually rise at the sight of this woman

Instead of pity you have an erection??

FOR REAL!!!
What if the woman needed it badly and the man fvcked her out of pity? undecided

She is crippled doesn't mean her toto doesn't scratch her like other girls too o.
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by Fantazy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
tell me y they will not reserve VIP section in hell fire for the man who did this
Re: Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child by frozen70(f): 3:50am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't want to blame the man for her predicament

I blame her ovulation period

She is of sexual age and she might get Hot

In the real fact what ever sex that might have led to that pregnancy was consensual

The good thing is that she now has someone to call her own child, at old age that child will be there for her

After all, she do have sexual feelings and can't do it her self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.