Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Cut Off Annoying Unknown Callers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Cut Off Annoying Unknown Callers (224 Views)

You Can Now Silence Unknown Callers On Whatsapp / I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy / 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Pesky Unknown Callers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cut Off Annoying Unknown Callers by Schoollatest(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
4 ways to cut off annoying unknown callers
Did you want to get rid of people who get your number from no where and starts calling all the time. I will show you in this article, the 4 ways you can cut off these annoying unknown callers.

Everyone frowns at the rate which people commit fraud daily using there mobile phones. You can imagine how much recharge card these people spend in other to call you and scam some money out from your pocket.

Also, the worst part of it is that they get some information about you before calling in other that you might believe them. Whenever you push them out, the kept on calling and this can be very annoying. However, you don’t have to switch off your phones again for them because we have found out 4 ways to cut off these people and their annoying calls.

Therefore we will look at those ways in details here.
Check out the full post using the link below.

[url]=https://www.learnerstech.com/cut-off-annoying-unknown-callers/]4 ways to cut off Annoying Unknown Callers[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobile: A Brand Capturing The Nigerian Spirit / Smartphone Manufacturing Giant Hosts Media Hangout In Lagos / Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.