Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy (7364 Views)

The Number Doesn't Have The Facility To Receive Call / Tecno Cammon 11 Can't Receive Call. Help!!!! / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by nnamdi65(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello guys.

I temporary turned on my phone Gamemode and played PUBG for few minutes on Tecno Camon 12. And after turning the Gamemode off. I wasn't able to receive call despite going to the Gamemode settings to deactivate it and I've also gone to phone settings to check in my calls are forwarding, barred or on voicemail yet nothing. MTN asked me to dial ##002# and reboot the phone yet I still can't receive calls.

Please Android / network gurus in the house should please assist as Tecno Twitter is not even responding and Google keep showing me above phone settings step I've done .

If I put the sim on another phone it will ring.
I don't want to format the phone

Thank you
Lala pls help move

Thanks
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by WinningEleven(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol, this post isn't about you having a problem...
Its just you trying to hype the Camon 12
1. You can't play PUBG for "few minutes". One match takes at least 15-20 mins if its not TDM and minimum period of gameplay is usually 20 mins.

And if what you're saying is true, the scaly and buggy HiOS interface and optimization caused this BS to happen.

My solution?
Wipe your phone

1 Like

Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by Nbotee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
My broda it's a general ntwrk wahala oo... Ppl say my number have been unreachable for going to a week now
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by KrazyDave16(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Enter xclub and look for answers there if you can't find any here but if you ask me, I suspect your Android UI Hios is responsible for this, prolly paid interns to compile the OS to save cost or didn't test extensively.

Good luck and if you don't find any solution, F-reset your phone like WEleven suggested and don't use the gamemode feature till an update comes in.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by nnamdi65(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thankz

I've start backing up my data. Will just wipe it
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by chibike69: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hello guys.

I temporary turned on my phone Gamemode and played PUBG for few minutes on Tecno Camon 12. And after turning the Gamemode off. I wasn't able to receive call despite going to the Gamemode settings to deactivate it and I've also gone to phone settings to check in my calls are forwarding, barred or on voicemail yet nothing. MTN asked me to dial ##002# and reboot the phone yet I still can't receive calls.

Please Android / network gurus in the house should please assist as Tecno Twitter is not even responding and Google keep showing me above phone settings step I've done .

If I put the sim on another phone it will ring.
I don't want to format the phone

Thank you
Lala pls help move

Thanks

Your phone is on "4G only".
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by Simsimz(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm having same issue. How can I solve this please?
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by Simsimz(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
chibike69:

Your phone is on "4G only".
how can I turn it off?
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by lilbarracuda(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
My friends phone had same issue until I reset the factory settings on the phone
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by Realboygenius(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Check your network and also disable game mode.
Re: I Can't Receive Call. My Callers Says Line Is Busy by RubiesBanking: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
You Will have to format your phone, I got a similar who faced same issues, we tried all method but nothing could be done so we formatted the phone and it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This On MTN Zone? / NCC: Senate Did NOT Endorse Data Price Hike - Daily Trust / Oukitel K6000 Pro Smartphone Parameters Revealed - 6000mah, Android 6.0, 3gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.